Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Standing at the crossroads [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

Standing at the crossroads [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Its been a few weeks since she had the confidence again too talk too him. She missed him talking too him and having him as a friend was great but what he did, having too fight with his brother just for her it was too much Aspen still didnt understand why he had did it. Did he cause that huge mess just for her or was there another reason? Magic and Vincent always were tense around each other it always seemed like they were gonna snap even at her own birthday party they were awkward and uncomfortable around each other.. could they really be brothers? They had such a poor relationship what was she thinking too get involved weeks ago she called Magic a monster and hes still missing she had felt guilty about him leaving and she still wasnt able too tell Lamia that it was mainly her fault.

This was going too be the autumns first time at Vincents dorm and she didnt think the conditions would be like this. Aspen didnt know what his reaction would be, would he be angry or sad or not even wanna see her? It had brought chills up her spine but she was her dorm 303 wanting too see his face after such a long time. Personally Aspen had just wanted too forget everything and make things go back to normal but she didnt think that could happen. The blonde had brought Vincent something, apple pie. It was the thing he ate on their first date, Aspen had developed feelings for him but with what has happened she didnt know if he would feel the same anymore.

The autumn stood before the door staring at it with fear she had stayed in the same position for about twenty miniutes now and she was still afraid what the outcome would be. With a sigh Aspens face had eased up and her hand had reached for the door as she slowly knocked softly. "Hey Vincent! Its me Aspen..! C-Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:18 pm

It had been a couple weeks since the incident. The pyromancer had isolated himself from everyone else in that time. He still went to class and stuff, and didn't go missing like his brother had. Though he kept his interactions with people to a minimum. It was kind of hard for him to do, but he couldn't help but blame himself, and his brother for what happened to Lamia. He also slightly blamed himself for his brother's disappearance. He never expected Mason to be gone so long.. it was never this long before.

Vince had just gotten out of the shower when Aspen showed up. He was currently only wearing pants at the moment, and not really any shirt, he was just about to answer the door when he heard that it was Aspen. She probably wouldn't be comfortable with talking to him the way he was right now so he went and quickly put on a shirt before answering the door, his hair still a bit damp from the shower. He opened the door, and then said "Yeah we can talk.. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Aspen has convinced herself that she should come back at a later time, Vincent probably wasnt even there maybe he was out. Yeah that has too be it she should just come back later, as she began too turn away she had heard the door open, feeling her self tense up she quickly shook her head so she could relax. The blonde blinked at the sight of Vincent why was his hair wet..? He probably just came out of the shower. "Well just the stuff that happened.." The blonde said as she let herself in. "But if your busy I can come back some other day."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Vincent shook his head, pushed the door open more so that way the autumn come in. "No.. I'm not busy. Just.. uh.. hanging around the dorm.." He said walking away from the door, going to sit on the couch. "Come in.." It kind of hurt him to move around a lot. He still had a rather large bruise from where his brother had hit him. Lamia may have taken care of his really damaging injuries, but she couldn't have taken care of everything, when she still had to take care of his brother.

On the coffee table in front of him sat an open beer bottle. Yeah he had drank a bit to calm his nerves, but nothing to where he was completely drunk or buzzed or anything. Just trying to relax, and the load that was weighing on his mind wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Aspen had smiled softly as Vincent had welcomed her in. "Thannnnkkkk youuuuuu.." She said quietly as she slipped in glancing around the dorm it was a bit messy and she was a bit surprised too see some beer. She had sat on the couch placing the pie she brought with her so that it was sitting on her laps she was able too tell that Vincent still wasnt fully healed from what had happened. "Uhh... How you feeling? Does it still hurt?" Aspen had asked blinking towards Vincent "I thought you didnt like drinking?" The autumn had asked as she glanced at the empty beer bottles scattered on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:29 pm

There was only one bottle on the table. "I needed something to relax.." He said simply in response to the alcohol question. He shifted on the couch slightly, wincing from the slight pain he felt in doing so. "Yeah it still hurts like crazy.. Lamia may have healed my ribs but the remaining bruise still hurts.." Now that he thought about it Magic probably still had some burns left from the fight. They probably only irritated him.. Vince frowned a little bit at the thought. "What did you bring with you?" He asked. Kind of looking at the thing she place on the table, but he couldn't exactly see it nor was he going to move to see it cause that would cause him pain.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Aspen had remembered when she accidentally drank some Vodka and kissed Magic thinking it was Vincent. It was a funny moment but she also wondered if Magic had ever told Vincent about that she didn't. "Oh I see." Aspen had answered back politely a smile appearing on her lips as she remembered that horrible and awkward situation. Aspen had frowned slightly when Vincent had winced her eyes shifting towards him, why didnt he want too go to the infirmary they would probaby help and Lamia was also finally awake. "Sure you don't need to go to the Infirmary?" The autumn had asked casting Vincent a deep worried look. "Lamias finally awake! Did you go visit her yet?" Aspen had asked trying too lighten the mood a bit before she realized his question.

The blonde looked down on her lap too see the pie remembering that she had brought it for them too eat it together. Her eyes lit up lightly as she smiled towards Vincent. "Oh its pie!" Aspen had said her smile growing as she scooted off the couch and kneeled on the ground. Placing the pie on the coffee table, "I got it so we could eat it together!" The blonde said cheerfully as she started to unwrap it. "Lena made it specially for you."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:55 pm

He gave her a smile smile. "Thanks for bring the pie, and tell Lena I said Hey if you see her sometime later. I don't think I'm going to be moving very far from the dorm for a while. And no I don't need to go to the infirmary. It's just a bruise they won't be able to do much about it. Also I haven't seen Lamia yet.. Don't have the heart too after the issues I caused her.. I-I'll go eventually.." Vince said, stuttering a little bit at the end. Why did she have to help them? Why could she had just let both of them suffer? It would have been so much better that way.. He didn't even notice that Aspen was unwrapping the pie.. He leaned forward and grabbed the beer bottle of the table and took a swig of it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:08 pm

It felt as if nothing had happened, she still had acted the same around Vincent she was slightly uncomfortable and tense around him although but that was natrual wasn't it? Was it even important that they talked about what happened couldnt she just let him forget about it on his own? Aspen had nodded as she glanced towards the pie heat had radiated from the top she was thankful that it was still warm. "Oh well.. She just woke up so it might not be a good idea anyways!" Aspen had said with a shrug before she glanced around looking for something. She had forgot Plates and forks.. She was stupid.

"Anyways Lamias nice Im sure she will forgive you!!" Aspen had said glancing at Vincent with a small smile. "By the way do you have any plates? I forgot to bring some." Aspen had asked with an awkward smile as she looked towards Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Vincent kept the beer bottle in his hand. "Yeah.. The are in the top left cabinet. I would get them for you but it's painful to move." He wasn't trying to be lazy, but it really did hurt to move. It would be better not to agitate it any more than he already had. It was just better to sit an rest. "Is that apple pie? Cause it smells really good." He asked his friend. She seemed to be doing okay around him after what had happened. Which was good, but it probably could change at any moment. He best be careful.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Aspen had glanced towards where Vincent had pointed too, she wasnt very short so getting things from high places was easy for hee. Aspen had shrugged smiling, "Its no biggie!" She had said as she walked over and pulled out some plates and spoons then she returned back too Vincent. "Yeah it is! And I know it does Lenas a great cook!" Aspen said cheerfully as she placed a slice of pie onto Vincents plate and handed it directly too him so he wouldnt need to move. She did the same placing another slice on her plate and walking over to sit on the couch he was on although she didnt sit very close at least a few feet away.

Aspen took a bite out of her pie. She didnt realize pie could taste this good she never really tried it before. Glancing back at Vincent she was a bit lost for words not really knowing what too say or what to exactly do. "S-s-so! how have you been?" Aspen asked sweetly as she took another bite of her treat. "A-And! hows the pie...?!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Vincent's eyes grew bright once Aspen handed him his piece. Man he loved apple pie. It was one of his most favorite foods in the world. He didn't bother with the pain he felt as he adjusted his position to sit up more. Quickly after being handed his plate, the pyromancer picked up a fork, and took a bite of his pie. Man it was so good! He could eat this all day! "This is so good!" He said in a cheerful tone. He answered her last question first, cause you know it's pie, and he loves pie. After finishing a second bite, he decided to answer her first question. "I have been fine, well except for the giant bruise sitting on the side of my chest.. but other than that fine. What about you?" He asked seeing how the two haven't talked in a little while.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:38 am

The blonde was glad that Vincent was doing alright and he liked the pie. Lena really did know how to make those things. Aspen had blinked she was doing fine, wasn't really worried about herself she was more worried about everyone else. "I'm ok - still a bit weird and awkward with some of my friends though.."

occ; frick writers block.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:11 pm

The boy went kind of silent after that. He understood what she meant. She was probably referring to the whole fight with Magic.. Vince didn't know exactly where he stood with his brother anymore.. The two were able to get along for the longest time.. then the younger didn't defend the older brother.. and basically betrayed trust, and then they could still tolerate each other.. but now? He had no clue.. He didn't hate his brother.. just hated what he had become.. His brother probably hated him now. "Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Her head had throbbed with anxiety she was afraid of asking him a question what would he say? would he be angry? does he hate her? The blonde had took another bite out of her apple-pie spftly chewing on its tasty crust before clearing her throat. "S-so uh... a-are you angry with me?" Aspen had asked in a quieter tone before she had changed the subject hoping that Vincent didnt hear her question. "Who are your dorm-mates?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing at the crossroads [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next