Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Standing around

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10893

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Montare walked into the conservatory, and immediately had a look of awe on his face, not expecting there to be so much plant life. He started walking the aisles and thought about how this was one of the few nature things he was not taught about in his training. Gah, I can't get my mind off of training even in here...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Alicia sat in one corner of the room, a pleasant little clearing with chairs surrounding a fountain - not a place where Mr. Brendan would be doing any of his serious work, but a little area set aside just for relaxing. The young woman kept her eyes clothes, listening to the peacefulness of the world around her and feeling the warm rays of the sun on her skin; a small sketchpad and a little box of crayons were on her lap, as if waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

After walking for a bit Montare came to the fountain and noticed Alicia sitting nearby. As he approached her, he noticed that her eyes were closed, and stopped. Huh, maybe I shouldn't disturb her, but she might not mind... He stood for a moment more, still deciding what he should do, and then thought she may have heard him coming, and stood. If she did, she may react to it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 pm

After a few moments, Alicia opened her eyes ones again, her brown gaze wide and shining - as if she had just hit a huge epiphany; the young woman quickly pulled up her sketch pad and a green crayon, drawing a number of plants and seating - it looked like the conservatory, she then pulled out a few more crayons and drew two people standing there. She was so focused on her work that she didn't even notice Montare standing there.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Upon this, he realized he was hidden. Now he would have to be careful not to startle Alicia. He could tell she was drawing, but could not tell what. Montare decided to just speak, and hope for the best. "Hey Alicia..."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:40 pm

She seemed rather focused on her work, blushing as she did so. The two people that she drew were awful close to each other, and one somewhat resembled Alicia herself - the other was rather blurred with short hair; she started to draw a third person in the side. This was something she always did when she saw a vision, drawing it out on simple paper with crayons - though they were almost certainly colorful and childish; and held little meaning to anyone but Alicia herself.
She was so focused on her work that she didn't notice Montare calling her.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 pm

He began to notice how focused she was after she paid no response to him speaking. Montare thought that yelling may not be the smartest course of action. He tried to think of any better way to get her out of such deep focus. But then again, waiting her out may be better in the end. He decided to sit next to her and wait, and maybe try to speak to her again in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Alicia finally finished her picture, sighing and taking a look back at it, almost in disbelief - her face still a bit warm; she moved to set it down next to her, realizing that a young man was already sitting in that place. She made a little 'eep' sound and jumped, looking as if she had just been woken up out of a trance. "H-How long have you been sitting there?" She quickly stood up, her face a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:53 pm

"S-sorry! I was only here for a minute or so. I tried getting your attention..." Montare said, feeling a bit guilty. The last thing he wanted to do was scare Alicia off. "Forgive me?" He realized how pathetic he sounded as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:59 pm

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, calming herself down and giving him a soft smile, "It's alright. I was just practicing my power and didn't expect anyone else to be around." Alicia explained gently, covering her mouth and giving a small laugh in embarrassment. "Yes, I do." She said with soft eyes, "It's good to see you again, Montare."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Montare let out a quick sigh of relief. "Good to see you too." He blushed slighty as he grinned at Alicia. Damn it, Vou! You and Dankána only cared about my training... He stood up and looked Alicia on the eyes. "A-Alicia, I-I..." He realized how much he was stuttering and stopped.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Alicia let out another soft smile and paused, stiffening again where she stood as she noticed Montare's sudden change in behavior, his studdering and the blush on her face made her nervous - making her do the same. "Oh, Y-yes? What is it?" She urged him on.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Well, here goes... Montare took a deep breath. "I-I'm not t-too sure how to s-say this b-but...I.... His face practically glowed red at this point. At this point he truly hoped Alicia would catch on, but would have to be ready to say it himself.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Alicia brought her sketch pad up, hugging it close to her chest, glancing around the room - If he was going to say what he thought she was going to say... The young lady smiled habitually and blushed an intense red, nearly as bad as him, if not worse. She stayed quiet, not willing to say anything or do anything that would show a response. She didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Montare knew he would have to spit it out. "I-I.....l-love.......y-y-ou...." was all he could force out. Now, he was going to have to be ready for a response. He had only got through the half of this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Standing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing around   Standing around Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next