Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ice Cream Social

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

Ice Cream Social - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Netro however did note of the tears. He just grew quite in surprise, wondering if it had been something he said then he realized it must have something to do with her parents. Talking about his own had triggered something in her. He titled his head, trying to come up with some words to say. He could ask her if she wanted to talk about it but what if she didn't? What to say...What to do? Finally he found the courage to speak. "Are...Are you ok, Amaya? Do you need some time alone?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:58 pm

She was startled and looked up. She felt the wetness and hastily wiped away the tears. "No... I-I'm fine, thanks." Amaya cursed herself mentally, and hoped Netro could see that anger. She'd let someone see her weakness, one even her sister hadn't seen for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:00 pm

"Alright..." Netro said softly as he watched her. He could see that she was a bit angry that he had seen her cry, but it didn't really phase him all that much. He wanted to ask what it was about, but he didn't feel like stepping over any lines he wasn't suppose to. So, he gently went back to spinning the small amount of melted ice cream around his bowl as he sighed softly to himself. He didn't feel like getting on her bad side by asking things he didn't have any rights to know about.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:04 pm

"I..." Amaya sighed. "Did you notice anyone else from Beata here? Is anyone here listening to us?" Perhaps it was time to follow Amy's advice: trust someone beside her. Whatever was eating at her was eating at her for too long, and perhaps trusting Netro could at least relieve some pressure. Perhaps he could even help her confront her sister in the future.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:08 pm

What? Netro glanced up from his soupy-ice cream in a flicker of surprise, before he glanced around the bakery. The place was rather empty; but the few people that were in here weren't anywhere close to them that would make it easy to listen in to what they were saying. So, he glanced back at Amaya with a soft shake of his head. "N-No. I don't think anybody is listening in...Why?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:10 pm

"Amy says I need to let it go, and not just on paper. She didn't see much of a change when I wrote it in my journal," Amaya said softly. "But I also need to know if you can keep a secret. I...need to tell Amy only when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Well, this got Netro's attention. He raised an eyebrow as he listened, before he took in a deep breath. She was...She was going to trust him with a secret? He felt honored that she already trusted him that much, so he nodded softly. "You...You can trust me; I won't tell a soul. I promise..." his voice drifted off a bit, still suprised that she did trust him enough. However; he was going to honor that trust with his own. He was rather good at keep secrets; he tended not to talk to other people all that much anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Amaya leaned forward and took a deep breath. "Our parents...aren't missing... They're dead." she said sadly. "I killed them. I got mad and I told them to go die in a hole...so they did. Our dad buried our mom alive and he jumped off a cliff and died. Amy and I are poor because of me. I did it. It's all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Well...Uh...That was a pretty big secret. Even after all those words left Amaya's mouth, Netro kinda just stared at her. How exactly was he supposed to react to that? How exactly had she even...? Oh, her powers; simple. Her powers must of had something to do with it, but that only raised the question of what it was. However, he decided he wasn't going to worry about that for now. "Wow...I-I..." He took in a deep breath as he stopped, before he corrected what he was saying. "You can't blame yourself, Amaya... I-I'm sure you didn't know what you were doing; you didn't know of your...power. There wasn't a whole lot you could of done, and I am sure Amy will understand that when you tell her...Wh-Whenever you do it at least."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Amaya lightly slumped her head against the table. "I ruined our lives, Netro. I was mad because I was a stupid teenager, and our parents are dead because of it. I pushed us into poverty and...and into terrible conditions because I was mad my parents wouldn't let me dress how I wanted and hang out with the only friend I had- who ditched me after it happened! I was so sad and angry that he couldn't stand me anymore!" She sighed. "I destroyed everything."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Netro frowned as he watched Amaya kinda just give up, sighing softly. She had a point, even if he didn't want to admit it. She had lost everything because she had been angry...But there would of been no changing it. "Don't be like that; you haven't destroyed everything." He shook his head, trying to think of words to say that would hopefully cheer Amaya up. "You still have Amy; she adores you and she manged to keep upbeat even after this all. She is trying to be strong for you; and even if she doesn't know the truth...I'm sure that wouldn't change; she loves you, Amaya. Surely...Surely your parents would want you to be strong for her in return, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Amaya felt her eyes water again. "Mm-hm," she managed to answer. She sniffled. "I-I'm sure they would... I just wish I could be the sister Amy deserves. I wasn't a good caretaker. Until about a half-year ago, I was too lax where my parent's weren't. And then Amy got her power by...by telling her creep boyfriend to rot in jail! I wish this had never happened!" Amaya finally began to sob. "I was so lonely, but I'd take that back if I could give Amy a brighter future than the one I've set her up for!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:49 pm

"N-No! Don't start crying!" Netro couldn't handle other people crying; he was rubbish when it came to other people in general; crying people only made it worse! He gently waved his hand, making another pink heart float in the air; but this time made two of them in his hurry. He blinked, before sighing. Yeah, he supposed that would work. Hopefully they would cheer her up a bit more so he didn't bother to dismiss them; instead he let them float there as he tried to think of words to say. "You m-may not be able to change the past...But you can focus on giving her that brighter future starting now! Look at her; she is happy here at Beata with you by her side. Be the big sister you want to be for her instead of letting how you were get you down."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Amaya sniffled and looked up. She watched the hearts and gave a small sob and another sniffle. "I guess...you're right," she said. Amaya hastily wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry. I've been holding it back for so long, all alone..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Netro smiled softly when he saw her wipe away her tears, sighing softly in relief. "Its fine...I don't blame you; some things you think will go away if you just hide it but it never does. I've been alone enough in my life to know that feeling; I did never had a whole lot of friends and after my parents found out about my gifts..." He paused slightly as he spoke, causing the two hearts to spin faintly in the air as he went on. "I just..I just dove into my books; hoping that one day everything would just be perfectly amazing and that all of my problems would just disappear...But that never happened; I just made myself feel more alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Social
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next