Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ice Cream Social

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10627

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 am

Amaya sighed as she sat beside her sister, licking away at her chocolate ice cream cone with rainbow sprinkles. She poked at her own chocolate ice cream, in a bowl, with her fork. After nibbling at some chocolate sprinkles, she began to really eat it. It was another testament to their relationship: so similar, and yet so different. Different enough that Amaya even ate ice cream with a fork, which had also thrown her sister off when she tried the say-pork-three-times-then-what-do-you-eat-ice-cream-with trick.
"Remember that we have napkins," Amaya said to her sister after glancing at the mess around her mouth. "You always eat ice cream really sloppily."
"I don't want it to melt!" she argued.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11247

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:10 pm

The door to the Bakery opened as Netro stepped inside. His copper brown hair was as neat as his Beata Uniform was; and it was very neat. His uniform looked almost perfect; not having a winkle in it. The spring paused as he glanced around the bakery before he noticed the ice cream parlor side of it. After a few moments he shrugged and headed that way. As he ordered his ice cream, he glanced down at the bag that he held in one of his hands. It was rather fancy and was one of the gifts his parents had given him before he had been sent to Beata.

He looked away only when his order of vanilla ice cream was ready. He carefully pulled out some money from his pocket before he gently took the bowl his ice cream was in and headed to a seat not far from the siblings. Putting his ice cream down, he pulled out a book from his bag and started to read it, only pausing to take a bite of his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Amy Rose hastily swallowed her ice cream. "That kid's in uniform too!" she said excitedly before turning and waving her hand vigorously. "Hey, there!"
"Amy, he might not want to hang with us," Amaya said.
"We have to try, right?" she asked. "I seem to be helping you make friends, one more can't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Netro jumped slightly when Amy Rose called out, and looked up in surprise. He blinked as he finally noticed the two; having not taken notice of their presence before. He shifted slightly uncomfortable, before he took in a deep breath and smiled softly at the two. "Uh, h-hello!" he called back in a nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Amy Rose licked her lips clean of ice cream, though she was still a bit messy. "Hi! Wanna come sit with us? We're always fans of company."
"Speak for yourself."
"Don't be a meanie, Amaya!" She turned back to the boy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Netro paused as he glanced down at his book and ice cream, half wanting to go back into the safety of his story. However, he shook his head softly as he stood up and shut his book. "Alright," he said in a soft tone as he stuffed his book into his fancy bag and carefully took a hold of his bowl in his free hand. Slowly making his way over, he sat down near Amy Rose with a soft sigh, smiling softly at the two as he set his ice cream down and placed his bag on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "Thanks! It looked like you might want company. My name is Amy Rose."
"And I'm Amaya," the older sister put in before eating more ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Well, it wasn't like Netro wasn't thankful for the offer of company; he just was a bit shy and nervous about other people so he liked to be alone...Well, that was a bit iffy. He really didn't like being alone, but he just wasn't all that good around other people his age so he tended to be alone. He quickly pushed away those thoughts however when the two spoke up and introduced themselves. "I-I'm Netro," he said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Amy Rose was beaming. "Cool! And what are you? I mean House. I'm a Summer and Amaya's a Winter."
Amaya could see he was a spring by the symbol on his uniform, and so offered him another question: "What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:10 pm

"I'm a Spring," Netro replied, before his attention was grabbed by Amaya's question. He blinked in surprise and glanced at the bag at his feet. He sighed softly and leaned down, reaching in and pulling the book back out. "Its just a fantasy book," he said as he placed it on the table. On the cover of the book was an image of a large green dragon, with the title of the book reading 'Dragon Storms.' He smiled softly at the two as he placed his hands on the book, covering it slightly. "I-I enjoy fantasy books, they k-kinda let me escape from reality." He expression dropped slightly as he recalled the many years he had 'spent' inside fantasy books, to escape the reality that he faced when his parents grew distant after learning of his powers. It had been so hard on him; so used to his parents fawning over him then for them to grow so cold...At least at Beata, everybody wouldn't be distant to others over their powers.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 pm

"Is it good?" Amaya asked. "I haven't read it."
Amy Rose giggled. "I don't read much."
"Except for those cheesy romances," her sister added.
She huffed. "I like dreaming of true love, and you can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Brought out of his memories, he looked at the two with a small blink. "Hm? Ah...Yea-Yeah, its pretty good," he said as he glanced down at his book. He had read it many times, so he guessed it had to be good if he could do that. He glanced at the two with a small flick of amusement as he watched the two argue lightly. He was an only child, but that never bothered him much; it had meant he had been a baby to his parents and had gotten all that he had ever wanted...But truthfully he supposed that could of been a bad thing; having turned into a horrible spoiled brat like so many of his classmates had been before he had come to Beata.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Amaya nodded to Netro, then turned back to Amy Rose. "You know that love takes hard work, right?"
"I know," she sighed, "but I can do it! I may be an airhead, but I'm not a complete idiot!"
The older sister rolled her eyes.
"Just because you don't believe in true love," Amy Rose huffed. She turned to Netro again. "Do you believe in true love?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Netro blinked in surprise when Amy Rose suddenly turned to him. True love? "I ah...Never really thought much about true love," he said with a small blink. He was only 15, you couldn't really blame him for not bothering about it. "But...I suppose I do believe in it," he said with a small shrug before he smiled softly. "After all, have you seen what some of our classmates can do? I guess if people can like make illusions, true love has to exist, right?" It felt a bit strange to state his power so openly like that but he supposed that was one of the few more natural sounding powers out there; which was a bit lucky for him.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Amy giggled. "My thoughts exactly!"
"We're really young to be talking about this," Amaya said with a sigh. "Amy, I said it once, I'll say it again: you're thirteen!. Focus on school for now."
She looked down at her cone. "I'm just dreaming. Hoping for my future."
"Just don't think it's a fix-all, 'cause it's not."
"How do you know that for sure?" Amy asked.
Amaya retreated into her shell once more and was silent save for the sound of her fork scraping the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Cream Social Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Social
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next