Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wielding time (open for all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12030

Wielding time (open for all) Empty
PostSubject: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 pm

"It's still not any easier"

'Its not because you have no teacher!'

Connor growled in silence as he pushed on the radius of his time field, but to no avail. His eye flickered back to green to match its twin. "So what, I need to look for a teacher now?" He said sitting down on the ground. Beckett's presence easily shifted and he could tell he was rolling his eyes. 'Obviously, unless you want to be stuck on a 5 foot ring"
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11247

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Cole had found it hard to work with so many distractions, mainly his imagination, but other things too. One example was the old music box he thought that he had lost. He eventually gave up on the box. He couldn't fix it, but that one mean girl could, and he didn't know why. This made him mad, and a stress reliever, he usually worked out. He never could change his physical appearance though. At least he wasn't hitting people walls or doors. When he entered the gym, he looked around quickly. I spy with my little eye.... That person over there. He suddenly had second thoughts about doing anything here. He stood there for almost a minute, staring at Connor.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:28 am

As Conor worked his retort to his mental entity, he could feel himself under somebody's gaze. 'Oh look its Yin' Beckett said just before Connor could speak his thought. It made him swivel quickly, the thought of seeing her was bringing up his spirit a bit more. But those spirits dropped. As he saw it was just some guy he didn't know.

"You're a prick, Beckett" he muttered in disappointment.

'Thank you Conor, it's a gift'

"More like a Curse"

'That's your opinion'

Conor sighed, pressing his fingers against the bridge of his nose. "If only I wasn't stuck with you" he mumbled, starting to walk to the other side of the gym for a drink.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Cole continued to stare at Conor. Why was he talking to himself? He thought as he saw Conor's lips move. Cole laughed a little when he saw how annoyed Conor was. Looking for someone else? Hmm, how could someone like him even get a friend? What bothered Cole the most, though, was how Conor talked to himself. He thought that Conor might be a psychopath, or mentally ill. Why am I judging HIM? "I'm worst than him." he said as he thought back to the day he arrived. He had made two enemies, One he knew hated him, the other, he thought hated him. Maybe he needs a friend? Cole shook his head, No, probably not. Cole walked over to where Conor was sitting, and looked around. He was trying to find something that would prove Conor's sanity. After he searched over the same spot five or six times, he looked up at Conor.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:06 am

Conor drank from his bottle of water as the boy searched his space, he would find four books each open and spread out on the other seats. "You looking for some something in particular?" He said raising a brow at the boy. He was looking around for the passed few seconds, for seemingly nothing. 'Probably thinks your insane' Beckett said in a sing song tone. Connor drank from his bottle,leaning back and placing his elbows p on the bleacher behind him. 'Everybody does when they see me' he thought back. Each book was on mental health, though he wasn't crazy in the slightest, for some reason he just got into it after a while. 'Yeah but at least I make a good ice breaker'  came the voices response only earn another sigh and shake of Connors head.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 am

Cole looked up, and stared at his eyes. "Oh, uhhh...Nothing. Sorry for intruding." he said as he tapped his shoe on the ground. He held out his hand and said "Before I leave, why not tell me your name?" he held a smile, but behind it he was frowning. He didn't find anything out yet. If anything, I'd have to stay here and observe him, but he might want me to leave. Ugh, I sound like a scientist or something weird like that. "My name is Cole."
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:23 am

Conor reached out a and shook the boys hand then withdrew his touch. "Connor" he said wondering what Cole's intentions were, seeing he was acting a little odd. "What brings you to the gym?" He asked, deciding to do some studying of his own.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:53 am

"Well, nothing really. Just stress." He replied. "What about you?" he asked. He didn't Conor doing anything when he came in, and didn't think that he would do anything. He was eager to hear what Conor's powers were, maybe something that actually explained why he wasn't insane. Like....He can talk to the dead?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:58 am

It's been awhile since she has done much and at the moment, Aethra realized that she should try visiting the gym. After all, it would be nice to get a nice work out before heading out to complete her studies. It wasn't right to be unfit. However, one thing the Spring didn't realize was she wouldn't be alone in there. Surely, it was quite early in the morning, yet here she was in her PE uniform with two boys standing in front of her - one of who she met before. While she had indeed showed up early, the girl had gone to the bathroom to wash her face and tie her hair up real quick, but when she had gotten out, there they were talking. One of them seemed to be talking to themselves before? That was quiet strange... Perhaps it had to do with their power. What was the likeliness of that though? The other... was Cole. Recalling the day they had met, the memories irked her, making her flinch slightly.

At one point, he had just made everything difficult and she really wanted to snap and let her anger out upon him. However, Aethra never quite... had to. Nonetheless, seeing him now would be strange. Away from her corner where she had hidden, the girl started to sprint away, her silver hair trailing behind her and strands visible to the two who were still there. Standing at the entrance of the gym, taking a few deep breaths, the Spring was at least ready to see whether or not they had tried to sneak up on her.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:39 pm

"I'm working on my power some, seeing if I can unlock anything new without a teacher" Conor said, as Beckett caught another person in the room for a moment. He shifted a bit, standing up and moving passed Cole.he looked around for just a bit, then moved to the set of balls in a corner. 'Curious...' He thought picking a few up.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Cole turned around to see what was happening, he didn't really understand. Why was he looking at those balls? What purpose did they have? Maybe he can...Ugh, I give up. "So, what's your power?" he asked. He knew that he would say it, he didn't really have much patience.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Letting out a sigh, Aethra realized perhaps, they weren't going to find her. At least that was a good thing, but even then, she was curious about this new student most of all. What did they have as a gift or perhaps, what was their life philosophies? Oh wait... Never mind that last part. Shaking her head as she tried to recollect her thoughts, the Spring walked back in, taking a few deep breaths in hopes to make sure she wouldn't get angry and well... Snap again with Cole, but nonetheless, this was just a curiosity she had. Or, perhaps she could always disguise as a different student. Too bad that most of them don't have a similar personality that she knew of. Might as well do this without any lies, if she recalled what happened when she used her mirages last time. "Cole, perhaps you should learn some basic etiquette about when to find the right timing for questions and perhaps take your own advice into account."
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Connor bounced a ball off the wall, catching it and repeating the action over and over at a steady pace. "Well, seeing as your patience is obviously worn thin, I control time" he said simply. 'And he probably still wants to know why you seem to talk to yourself' Beckett said but Connor didn't reply, distracted by the girl speaking to Cole. 'Catty of her' Beckett noted. Conor rolled a ball in his grasp slowly. "Well if you believe in etiquette, may you grace me with your name?"
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Cole flinched, and felt a little scared. "A-Aethra?" he asked nervously. He didn't really want to see her, he wasn't ready to apologize yet. He was also pretty scared of her, maybe it was because she acted so calm, but he knew that on the inside she was angry, or something else. Either way, he was scared of her, so very scared. Well, at least I can thank her for fixing my music box. Yeah, before she leaves I'll tell her. He tried to calm himself down, but he couldn't. "Heh, A-A-Aethra, what are you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Chronokinesis then? Such a power was useful if used correctly and not quite in the wrong hands. Hopefully, this boy was one who knew how to keep his powers under control... Unlike her. Aethra still frowned upon herself for not being able to manipulate her mirages, only sometimes would they bother to listen to her, as they seemed to have a mind of their own. Not a very good thing, but hearing the unfamiliar boy speak, the Spring spoke once again in a delicate and polite voice, one that would usually be heard with royalty, giving a gentle bow in respect, "My apologies sir, for not introducing myself before speaking. If you request of it, then I'll say - my name is Aethra. I am pleased to meet you." Hearing Cole's stuttering and his flinch, she almost started giggling that he'd think she'd do something. While she still wasn't pleased with him from before, especially his neediness and wish for instant gratification, the girl added on, "I simply could ask you the same, Cole. Is it wrong for a girl such as I to be in the gym to participate in a sport?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wielding time (open for all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next