Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Winter Dorm 103 (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

Beata Bucks : 11211

Winter Dorm 103 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Winter Dorm 103 (open)   Winter Dorm 103 (open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Katrina was glad she had finally been given a dorm. She could set up her system with Eve and Bo can find his new favorite spot to sleep, she might even get some good sleep. She walked into the Winter dorms and searched for room 103, after she found it she turned the key in the lock and proceeded into the room. She dropped everything on the floor with a relieving sigh as the weight fell. She looked around to see 4 beds. There was one in the far corner so she slowly made her way over and looking into the drawers and shelves to make sure no one had already clamed it. Finding nothing she took a few moments to drag her stuff over and put her cloths in the dresser, books on the shelf, lined the desk with her computer and other technology items, and waited for Bo to find a spot. As she waited she began to set up Eve. She placed her on the night stand and placed her hand on the device, focusing all she had she began to slowly move the cable under the bed. The cords moved like snakes out from under the bed as they came to the desk. Katrina tried so hard to lift this up the desk but failed. The cords became lifeless as she removed her hand and sighed.

'Well I guess it's a start.' She thought to herself.

She moved to the desk and began to connect the cords by hand to each piece of technology. After everything seemed to be in order Katrina heard a 'beep' and turned to greet Eve.

"Well Eve, we are home, how does it feel?" Katrina asked with a smile, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Bo found a spot. She began to place the bed for Bo as the conversation continued.

"It feels alright, Miss Katrina. Let me see if everything is up and running. Computer." Eve made a motion with her had and the computer turned on, she continued the motion and the computer turned off. "Good, now stereo." Making the same motion the stereo turned on playing Gold by Britt Nicole. motioning turned it off. This went on for about 15 minutes until Eve deemed everything as a go. "Everything is in order, Miss Katrina." Eve finished in a blank stare.

"Good, thank you Eve. You can rest if you need I can handle thinks from here." Katrina nodded to reassure Eve.

"Okay, Miss Katrina, I will speak to you later." And she faded away into the device.

Katrina had been at this school for about a week now and hadn't been able to loosen up and have fun, so she turned back to the stereo and spoke to it.

'Hey, Mr. Stereo, can you possibly play Gold by Britt Nicole again.' She said in her mind and the stereo replayed by just playing the song. Which made Katrina begin to slightly dance. 'Guess this school would be okay.' She thought as she untied her hair and let it fall across her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

Winter Dorm 103 (open)
Page 1 of 1