Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

If I ever leave this world alive.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11232

If I ever leave this world alive. Empty
PostSubject: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 pm

Alex walked into the music room he was lost but when he saw this place he couldn't help himself. You see Alex had a small side of him that was pure creativity probably why he can doo so many things with such a small power, but this side loved music. Alex picked up a guitar and began to strum some notes. Before he even realized he had powers he spent a few years learning how to play guitar. He didn't realize he was strumming the notes of his favorite song. "If I ever leave this world alive, I'll take on all the sadness in my life." He sang to himself. "You'll always be just another memory, If I ever and I may never but if I ever leave this world alive." Alex sang not caring if anyone heard anymore. "She say's: I'm okay I'm alright, no you have gone from my life, you said that would now everything should be alright!" Sang alex strumming to the song.
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Snow

Snow

Beata Bucks : 11214

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:15 pm

Kjnara walked in. She watched the boy play and stood there be ore speaking. "Wow. You are really good." Kjnara told the boy happily.
Back to top Go down
Http://criesofthebattle.forumotion.com
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Alex jumped in fright. "Oh! thanks." Said Alex. He didn't even realize she was there.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Kjnara walked over and looked at the boy. "Scare ya a little did I?" Kjnara laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 pm

"Yeah I don't sing in front of people." Said Alex looking away. "Do you really think I'm good?"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Kjnara laughed. "Really. You are good." Kjnara laughed again . "I swear."
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:43 pm

"I want to perform but I can't due to stage fright. Sucks right?" Said Alex with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Kjnara grabbed a guitar. "Start by teaching me this. It'll help you." Kjnara smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:50 pm

OOC: 0.0 I have absolutely no idea how to play guitar. I can't teach anything.

IC: Alex was surprised he hadn't taught any body anything which reminded he needed to talk to Jackie about the training. "Uhm sure?"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 pm

OOC: okay nvm. Just say you taught me.

IC: Kjnara laughed and got ready. "Lets get started."
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Alex was about to start teach her when "Uhm I didn't get your name."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:44 pm

Kjnara looked up. "My name'a Kjnara. You pronounce it Kanara." She looked down at the guitar strings. I can do this Kjnara thought worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 pm

"Alright so you press a string on a certain point on the neck of the guitar" Alex said doing that. "And then strum." Alex said strumming the note.

OOC: And thus is my entire knowledge on how to play guitar.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:11 pm

OOC: lolol. Okay. Maybe they can start dating. Benjamin broke up with her 0.0

IC: Kjnara strummed the guitar. "Cool! Okay. How about I show you my cat or something... Ya know... To get to know each other better.." Kjnara smiled and waved her hand for him to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I ever leave this world alive.   If I ever leave this world alive. Empty

Back to top Go down

If I ever leave this world alive.
Page 1 of 1