Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Family Matters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11806

Family Matters Empty
PostSubject: Family Matters   Family Matters EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:48 pm

A pair of footsteps snuck up behind the black-haired teenager as he sat simply marveling in the beauty of the secluded area. A hand suddenly grabbed his and dragged him out of the bench he was sitting on, taking him towards the looming building that he had been facing away from.

The cold air bit at Cyth's face as she dragged her brother back inside of the massive school of supernatural kids. "Where the heck are we going now?" Sam asked, giving his sister an angry look. "The lounge. Our cousin Jace asked us to meet him and his brother there at three," she explained, letting go of his hand and simply letting him follow behind her as she walked into the school. "Do you have any idea what he wants to talk about?" he asked her, pondering the matters himself. "I'd assume he wants to talk about the Headmaster," Cyth mused, stopping before a pair of large wooden doors. She pulled them open, seeing the room of assorted couches and.. well, lounge furniture. It was completely devoid of people, save for them, as they walked in. Cyth took a seat at one of the couches, cracking her knuckles. "They should be here any minute," she said, looking at her brother, who rolled his pale blue eyes and took a seat at a couch across from her.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11652

Family Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Matters   Family Matters EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Not long after Cyth and Sam, Jayden walked in with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He gave his cousins a small grin, feeling a bit awkward. He didn't really know either of them, and that was a bit strange, considering the fact that they were related and all. He waited for his brother to join them, knowing he was close behind. He didn't exactly know why he was there either, so he was to curious to hear what had to be said.

ooc;; ugh now i'm getting tired so my post sucks. sorry. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

Family Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Matters   Family Matters EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Jason had honestly almost forgotten about the little meeting he had set up between them and their long distanced cousins. At least he wasn't late. Rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, the young man opened the door and looked around, seeing standing in the middle of the room and two near stangers looking awfully comfortable on the couches. He threw on a smile, walking next to Jayden and putting a hand on his shoulder. He knew the younger bro wasn't the biggest people person, for obvious reasons. "Well, hey there." He said, inspecting the two of them. They were supposed to be family on his dads side, but he didn't see much resemblance. Black hair and blue eyes seemed a bit fair fetched. But then again, him and Jaii had taken a lot of traits from their mother appearance wise, so maybe it was the same for them?

"Cyth and Sam, right?" The autumn greeted with a warm voice, "I'm Jason, and this is my brother Jayden."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Family Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Matters   Family Matters Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Matters
Page 1 of 1