Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Poison Power People Unite!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11652

Poison Power People Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:06 am

The steady sound of a suitcase being dragged on the ground couldn't be heard by the brunette as this unironically played in her headphones. She shoved one gloved hand in her jacket pocket, the other around the handle of the suitcase. Whoever invented cold weather really pisses me off. She had left nice, 80 degree Australian weather for... whatever this place was. Sure, she wanted to be able to control her powers so she didn't end up killing herself or someone she cares about, but at what cost? 20 degree weather? God, why did she need to learn how to control her power when her blood was just gonna turn to ice anyway?
... Okay, so maybe she was exaggerating, but it was cold, and she didn't like it. It only made matters worse that she had no idea where she was going. You'd think someone would be around to show her where to go, but no. She would just wander alone in the cold for a while. Joy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 am

All wrapped up in nice warm clothes, Penny had just come out of the building, deciding to go on a little walk... until she realized just how cold it was outside. She really couldn't stand the cold. Being from the desert part of the United States, the heat was her friend. But here she was, walking out of the nice warm building looking like some kind of Eskimo with a super thick jacket that had fur on the inside, thick gloves, ear muffs, and nice warm boots on. And yet, she was still freezing. But as she walked out, she looked up to see an unfamiliar face carrying a suitcase behind her. Well, it looked like she was new here... and heading in the wrong direction. Quickly making her way over to the new girl, Penny slowed down as she got up beside her, trying to start conversation. "God, it gets cold here!" she said, folding her arms around her body trying to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Emelia jumped a bit whenever Penny suddenly appeared by her side. She raised her eyebrow at the girl's subtle conversation, but she was thankful for the company. And hopefully directions. "Sorry, you scared me a bit." She laughed lightly. "I agree. I'm not used to this cold of weather, I feel like I'm gonna end up a snowman before long if I stay out here." So if you could show me where to go that would be great, thanks. She added silently, continuing in the wrong direction with this other girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Penny couldn't help but laugh either as she finally stopped walking and looked at the new girl. "Well, if you keep walking this direction, you'll definitely end up being a snowman. The main entrance is back this way," she pointed behind her and towards the large building. "You should be able to find the main office back this way too. They should help you out with where you need to go." For a moment after looking at the girl and listening to her speak, Penny finally realized that she was either not from anywhere around here or her parents weren't. That accent was pretty awesome. "Here, you can follow me." With that, she turned on her heel and head towards the building that she just came out of, not bothering to look back for the new girl. She wanted to get out of this freezing weather too.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Emelia walked a few feet past Penny until she realized she stopped. She turned around to face the girl, wondering why she was laughing. Her cheeks were already red from the cold, but finding out that she had been going the complete wrong definitely warmed them up so much more. "Oh... well... Thanks for making sure I didn't freeze to death." She said sincerely, running her hand through light brown hair and chuckling lightly.
When Penny began walking off, not bothering to check on Emelia, she quickly caught up the the stranger/guide.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:19 pm

When they finally reached the warmth of the indoors, Penny felt like she could fall over from how relieved she was to be out of the cold. She had held the door open for the new girl but as soon as the door closed, she just fully relaxed. "Oh my gosh it's so much nicer in here! I can't stand the cold!!" After peeling off one layer of many sweaters and jackets, Penny turned around to finally greet the girl. "oh, by the way, I'm Penny Carson."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Emelia nodded her agreement as she made her way inside, shedding a few layers of her own and carelessly shoving them into her bag. "God, I totally understand. I'm a huge baby when it comes to the cold. I guess it's cause I'm not really used to it. Back home, it was never nearly this bad." Honestly, she thought she was gonna get stuck in the snow the whole walk inside. And how the taxi she took didn't run right of the road is a wonder to her. At the girls- Penny ' introduction, Emelia smiled brightly. "Emelia Summerton. Nice to meet you. So I'm guessing you have some really cool, superhero worthy power, right?" She asked, curious to know what some of the other people here could do. Maybe Penny could teleport, since she basically appeared out of nowhere earlier. Or maybe she could breathe fire. That would be cool. While she waited for the girl to answer, wild guesses ran through her mind..
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Teleportation? Fire breathing? Those would be awesome. Nope. Penny gave the girl a look of interest before she stopped. "Actually, I wouldn't call it superhero worth. Definitely not the best. The administration here said that I have a unique form of poison touch. How about you? You must have something pretty awesome." she responded, suddenly curious about what this girl could do. It would be interesting to meet someone who could turn invisible or something... actually, on second thought, who knew how many people here could do that already... and have just stalked her around campus. Maybe that wasn't such a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Emelia just raised her eyebrow and laughed at the irony of it all. To think, the first person she met at this school for weirdos was someone just like her. "Are you serious? I guess I do have something pretty awesome, because I also have 'a unique form of poison touch.'" She told Penny, doing her best impression of the strict teacher who she had talked to when Em and her mother had signed all the paperwork. "Is everyone here poisonous, or is this a cool coincidence?" She asked, only partially kidding.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm

That was actually very shocking. Never was Penny expecting someone to have the exact same power as her. How awesome was that? She had only been at the school for about a month and she already met someone that was just like her. Almost immediately, there was a giant smile that stretched across her face. "I don't know what it is, but it is awesome!" she almost squealed. This was definitely the best day she's had so far at this darn school. "So what exactly can you do right now? Like, with your power?" she asked, curious as to the 'unique form' of poison touch the girl had.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Emelia had to stop herself from doing a little happy dance. She almost failed, but she held it in. "It's in my blood. Like, literally. If I were to cut myself or something and you somehow got it on you, it would burn you pretty bad. And if you got it in your bloodstream, it would definitely kill you. Well, maybe not you. You might be immune, I'm not sure. Thankful it doesn't effect me. Well..." She second thought that last remark. Her parents were both immune, but apparently doctors said that hadn't been passed on to her. Sure, the poison hadn't killed her yet, but she often got dangerously sick because of it, and she knew it would only grow strong. Lucky her. Getting a super cool power that could end up killing her. "Mostly." She finished awkwardly, before quickly turning the topic off of herself. "What about you?" Emelia quickly decided she should try talking less.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Suddenly Penny kind of shut up. Yeah, her power was cool in general, but at the moment it was just pretty embarrassing. "Well, uh, at the moment, I can just... um..." oh how to word it. Maybe she should just flat out say it. It would probably be best, but she didn't want to be laughed at. But then again, she had the possibility of being dangerous which was always fun to mess with people. "Basically, if I kiss anyone, they die." she said plainly and quickly to go ahead and get it over with. Maybe this new girl would understand her embarrassment, but then again maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Emelia smiled sympathetically. "Yikes. That's unfortunate. So I'm guessing no first kiss? It's okay. I can't play contact sports. Apparently they're too bloody for someone who bleeds poison. Whatever. Sports and kisses are overrated anyway!" She joked lightly, hoping to make Penny less embarrassed. Of course, she was completely aware she might do the opposite. However, Emelia's mouth unfortunately didn't come with an off button.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:41 pm

When asked the question about the kiss, Penny shook her head. She hadn't been able to kiss anyone, including her parents for goodnight kisses since she was about six. That was one of her biggest reasons for coming here to the school. She wanted to learn to control her powers so that maybe one day she could turn that off or something and not kill frogs and finally be like Princess Tiana one day. Instead, she'd find her own prince. Well, maybe not that cheesy, but still. "I've had so many dates in my life that all ended when I couldn't really have any physical contact. But hey, I've learned from a few broken hearts! Kissing is totally overrated. And sports definitely aren't my thing!" she replied, laughing it off like it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Emelia smiled at the girl, understanding her pain. Her parents hadn't let her do so many things because they were afraid she'd somehow hurt someone. She didn't see that happening, but they constantly worried about her. They barely let her go to Beata- it was a miracle she was here.
After a moment, she grabbed her suitcase and looked expectingly at Penny. "Well, Penny Carson, since you already know that I'd probably get hopelessly lost without help, could you maybe show me to the dorms?" She asked, attempting her best puppy eyes. She didn't mind admitting that she had no clue around the school, and would probably end up lost in the freezing cold without someone to guide her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! Empty

Back to top Go down

Poison Power People Unite!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next