Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Poison Power People Unite!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11596

Poison Power People Unite! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:15 pm

"Sure!" she replied happily as she began to walk through the building. "Unfortunately, we'll have to walk back outside, but the dorm buildings aren't too far from these offices." she said as she began to wrap herself back up in her jacket in preparation for the freezing cold. Ugh, why couldn't it be a nice seventy degrees outside? That was about as cold as it got in Arizona...
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11568

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Emelia groaned and dropped her face in her hands. "Ya mean I'm gonna have to put all those layers back on?" She asked in distress, peeking through her fingers at her large jacket. "This school is gonna kill me and I haven't even made it to my room, I swear." She shook her head as she began to put her gear back on, preparing for the weather. When she was ready, she looked up at Penny with a smile, ready to journey through the weather again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Reluctantly stepping back outside, Penny almost immediately shivered from the freezing cold. Why couldn't everything be in one building? Honestly Penny felt like they all lived more at college than a school that was basically made for middle school and high school students, but here they were. Tucking her arms underneath each other and tightening up her jacket, she shoved her shoulders against her ears and continued towards the initiate dorms. All new students ended up here, and she knew from her own experience that this was exactly where Emelia was going to be staying until she took the placement test. It didn't take that long to get there, but to Penny it felt like eternity. When they finally arrived, she blew open the door and quickly stepped inside, holding the door for just a moment so Emelia could come in as well. "Here it is! This is the building you'll be staying in for about a week or two." she said, looking around at the small lobby area in the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11568

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:10 pm

As she followed Penny, Emelia suddenly didn't feel like talking anymore. Every time she breathed out of her mouth she felt like a dragon, or maybe a chain smoker. Or an ice princess. Her mind trailed off as she trekked through the weather. "W-Why can't everyth-thing be in one build-ding?" She mumbled, her teeth chatter. She really was weak when it came to cold weather, and she could deny it either.
Thankful, they soon made it inside, and she let out a sigh of relief before taking off her jackets. She looked around at the place she'd be staying, eyeing it wearily. "Well this is... cozy. I'm only staying here a weak, right?" She asked, noticing how little room there was for each person. She looked at her large suitcase and multiple bags. That would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Penny nodded. "It should be a week. Not too much longer if necessary," she explained as she quickly made herself at home and sat down on the cozy chair in the corner of the room. There really wasn't a whole lot of room, but it was definitely better than nothing. While these rooms weren't really up to par with the other dorms, they were still pretty nice. When she finally noticed that Emelia was done putting her things down and kind of getting set up in the room, Penny figured her job was done. Sighing heavily because she had to get up out of the wonderful comfy chair, she walked over to the door and waved at her new friend. "Well, I believe my job is done. I'll see you around!" And with that, she walked out the door, off to do something else. Ta-da~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Power People Unite!   Poison Power People Unite! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poison Power People Unite!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2