Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Moving In (Open to all Initiates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

Beata Bucks : 11568

Moving In (Open to all Initiates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Zack watched Nathan's back as he walked down the hallway and waited for Daisya to start walking, ladies first after all. Zack inspected his surroundings and whistled, "Damn, you were right, this place is big." He commented, mildly impressed by the intricate buildings of the school. Zack looked around the courtyard and saw groups of students walking around and mingling with friends and classmates. "So, where should we head to first?" Zack asked, he didn't want to spend all his time admiring the courtyard just yet, he wanted to see the rest of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Beata Bucks : 11550

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Nathan stretched himself out again, his arms seemingly reaching the sky as he stretched. He looked around the court yard and the eyed the building that had, "Gym" engraved on a big stone above the doors. He rolled his right shoulder and spoke up, "Well, I don't know about you two, but that's a facility I will be getting to know my time here." He looked around a bit and made his way towards the Gymnasium. His eyes moved from student to student as his long strides carried him across the grass and sidewalks that made up the court yard. He pulled out his student ID and waved it over a scanner near the edges of the door frame. Holding it open for Zack and Daisya, following them in. The front room was rather interesting. It was just an open area with two vending machines on the far right. With a hall way right in front of them. At the far end of the hallway he can hear a bunch of different sounds, pools sloshing from swimmers and from what it sounds like, people playing basket ball in the ball court. He made his way a bit down the hallway peering into the doors looking for a weight room. About three doors down on the right was what he was looking for, a fully equipped gym with all the weights he could ever need, "Guys, I'm gonna like it here."
Back to top Go down
Daisya

Daisya

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 am

Daisya looked around the room but she honestly didn't care for all the weights. 'Hm, he's quick to judge,' she thought hanging close to the wall. 'I wouldn't say I'd like it here even if this school has some well amplified rooms.'

"I don't see how anyone could like being in a place made specifically for 'special' people," she said with crossed arms. She liked her powers that are capable of incapacitating people, but she hates that she is affected by her own powers. Not only that but once people find out about her powers they generally avoid her. She could only assume that others with powers would be treated the same way, however she'd prefer to be treated as an average person in an average school not surrounded by hundreds of people with unknown powers that could easily overthrow her. She just doesn't like it.

((sorry sorry I'm getting caught up in a new site and school and games and shiiiiz))
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Zack looked around the room, it was fully equipped and he could see himself coming to the gym in the future. "I'm probably gonna be visiting here quite often too," he commented with an easy smile on his face and took a moment to continue examining the gym.

Zack was pulled out of his thoughts when Daisya spoke, he frowned at the girl's words. "You don't have to look at it that way, you know? Personally, I'd prefer to be in an environment where everyone isn't afraid of you for being 'special'." Daisya was quite a pessimist, Zack noted for future reference. "That way you could actually make friends instead of being looked at like a dangerous animal." Zack decided that he didn't like Daisya all that much, she was too negative of a person for him to enjoy spending time with her, she'd probably snort at his suggestion at making friends too, if he understood her personality right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving In (Open to all Initiates)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2