Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Moving In (Open to all Initiates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

Beata Bucks : 11475

Moving In (Open to all Initiates) Empty
PostSubject: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:22 am

Zack strolled behind the guide that the academy had provided him with, a large bag of luggage being dragged behind him lazily. He had refused the guide's offer to carry his things for him. His luggage contained quite a few 'enchanted' objects and Zack wanted them as close to him as possible, or at the very least, he didn't want them to be held by others. Suddenly, the guide stopped and informed him that this would be where he was staying for the next week.

"Thanks." Zack smiled politely before he opened the door to the dorm room and walked in. He inspected the room with a critical eye, the room looked nice enough, but it was small and somewhat cramped. There were a few bunk beds in the room and a few other students were in the room. "Hi there." Zack waved, moving to claim a bunk for himself.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Beata Bucks : 11457

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:14 am

Nathan strolled pretty much on his own, his supplied bag slung over his shoulder like it was nothing. The school didn't have a guide for him when he got to the school. Of course this didn't bother the 16 year old, he wasn't a moron and could find simple dorms. Nathan looked at the sign over the door and spoke, "Well I guess this is where I am supposed to be." He slowly opened the door and walked in, the first thing people would notice about him, was his size. He was massive. He stopped right inside the door and looked around, eyeing a few students before making his way towards the back of the room immediately taking a bottom bunk, "These were definitely not made with someone like myself in mind."

He didn't really ignore the other students, but he wasn't in the hurry to socialize as well. His eyes laid on Zack for a split second after Nathan had sat down on his bunk, elbows on his knees and using the palms of his hands to rub his eyes. He was tired from the long flight, and the what felt like just as long bus ride to Beata from the airport. He looked up again looking at the other people and thought to himself, "So, what's everyone's power? This'll be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Daisya

Daisya

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 am

Daisya had a bottom bunk shoved into the corner of a room. She had her arms crossed behind her head as she lay across the cot, not bothering to take off her dirty boots. A simple patched up backpack was shoved into the corner of her bed near her head, filled with whatever she thought she'd need. Her arrival wasn't that spectacular aside from the fact that she arrived not long before the other two. She acknowledged them with a grunt, but continued to stare up at the bottom of the bunk above her.

It wasn't that she didn't mean to be rude, she just found it easier to keep anyone at a distance. It's easier to cut ties that way if it comes down to it. If one of these fellow newcomers brought along something huge Daisya wouldn't be one of the ones involved. Well, that was the hope anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Zack heard a somewhat feminine grunt answer his greeting as he placed his luggage onto his selected bunk. Lively bunch aren't they? He thought sarcastically, sitting down on the bunk and turning around to take a closer look at the other students. Most of the students were fairly average in appearance and nothing really stood out about them, that was the case at least, until he laid eyes on the giant that just walked into the room. The giant stood at 6'7'' and had a very bulky build, Zack watched as the newcomer walked to the back of the room and took a bottom bunk.

The giant looked at him before rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands, Zack guessed that he had had a taken a long trip to reach Beata. He shrugged and turned to his luggage, unlocking and opening it before he started to sort through the items within.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Nathan finished rubbing his eyes and decided to go through the bag he brought with him. The bag itself seemed to be as tall as Nathan and maybe as wide. He sighed zipped it back up and tossed it under the bunk. He looked over at the female in the bunks thinking to himself, "This school must be rather trusting to have co-ed bunks." He stood up and stretched his hands nearly half a foot from the ceiling. He looked over at Daisya and then back at Zack. He then looked around the room again, "Yep, definitely interesting in here." He leaned back and laid on the bunk, quite comically to be honest because he legs are over the edge of the bunk, "Oh yeah, this'll be fun..." He looked at the watch on his wrist and then moved his arms behind his head as he laid there, the bunks were surprisingly comfy for the predicament he was in.

Last edited by Nathan on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisya

Daisya

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Sighing through her nose Daisya closed her eyes for a brief moment before swinging her legs over the edge of her bed, sitting upright. Her untied boots made loud thumps on the ground as she sat with her legs parted. Her elbows rested on her knees, her chin held by the palm of her hand as she studied the two boys. The big one - the one that hardly fit his bed - she couldn't help but think that he would be loud and obnoxious, perhaps the outgoing type that thinks everyone could be friends. The other one, the one smaller than the giant but still taller than herself, he seemed like the snobby type that boasted about all his accomplishments but can't do shit on his own.

Hmm, maybe... Daisya thought, staring at the smaller boy. No, I'm too quick to judge. If he really is helpless on his own however I could use it to my favour.

A small smirk played on Daisya's lips before she reached across her bed to her flimsy bag, reaching into the front pocket to pull out a granola snack bar. She absentmindedly tore open the rapper before taking a bite of its chewy contents. She chewed and chewed, staring down at the dried mud on the toes of her heavy boots with torn up laces.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Zack rummaged through the bag of luggage, the luggage contained many enchanted objects, some clothes, his uniform and other necessities. He pulled out a thermos bottle and held it for a moment, after about three seconds, the thermos suddenly filled up with water. Smiling slightly, Zack uncapped the thermos and drank, savoring the cool water. It was one of his experiments, he had been testing if an object could hold two separate enchantments and to his delight, they could. The thermos was enchanted to fill up with water if someone held onto it for a short moment and to also change the temperature of the water to whatever he wanted.

Zack put the thermos away and looked around the room, the giant had laid down on the bunk with his legs lying over the edge. To the side, a dark haired girl that seemed shorter than him took a bite from a granola snack bar and stared at her muddy boots. He wondered what their powers were, the giant seemed like somebody who could take a hit, so maybe that was his ability? But he had no idea what to expect from the girl.

Oh well, I'll just wait for classes to start and then I'll find out. Zack thought, turning back to his assortment of items.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Nathan continue to lay in his bunk, he decided to pull his cellphone out and check it, "And of course there's no service out here. Great..." He sighed a bit as he laid there, "So, what can everyone here do?" He continued to lay on his bunk, waiting for responses if there were any. He slowly sat up, hitting his foot on one of the supports for the bunk. The support bent because his power activates on it's own sometimes, and usually it's only in a localized area. If anyone was paying attention they'd notice that his bunk was sagging badly, and it wasn't possible of someone who only weighed 245 pounds. To get the kind of sagging that was occurring he had to of weighed close to 550 pounds. Which because of his power, he did.

Nathan slowly moved his legs onto the floor and stood up out of his bunk. He purposely activated his power and bent the support back into place. Most people from this would conclude that he had super strength, this actually wasn't the case. Nathan's power is being able to change the density of his molecular structure, he cannot hold it for super long amounts of time, nor can he yet control how dense he can become. Right now he can only become as dense as granite.
Back to top Go down
Daisya

Daisya

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Daisya's dark eyes wandered from her feet to the large man and watched as he bent the support of his bunk back into shape. She could only assume that he had bent it out of shape beforehand. Large man, plenty of strength, she though, closely observing him. Unless of course there happens to be another reason. Either way it'd be best if I kept my distance. Don't want to become a victim of his clumsiness.

Her teeth sunk into the last chunk of her granola bar, slipping it into her mouth and began chewing. "If it's a demonstration you're looking for then leave me out of it," she said in a low voice from the side of her mouth, balling up the wrapper and tossing it towards her bag.

She cleared her throat after swallowing the last bit of food before looking towards the other boy, leaning back on her hands. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:51 pm

A somewhat deep voice caught his attention, Zack turned to the source and found that it was the giant that had spoken. Currently, the large teenager was slowly sitting up, one of his feet hitting a support for the bunk and Zack raised an eyebrow when the support bent. So his ability is enhanced strength? Zack wondered, watching the giant carefully, he noted that the bunk was sagging more than what it should have been. No, that's not quite right. He weighs more than he's supposed to as well. The giant stood up and bent the support back into place.

Well, I don't know what his power is exactly, but he gets both enhanced strength and weighs heavier than normal as a result of it. Zack observed, mentally noting that if he ever got into an argument with the giant, he should probably stay out of arm's reach.

A low but feminine voice caught his attention, it was the girl with the muddy boots that was speaking. Apparently the girl wasn't too interested in giving them a demonstration and she pushed the attention to him instead. Shrugging, Zack decided to speak. "I can give inanimate objects special abilities, sorta like those in fantasy RPG games. My thermos, for example, will fill up with water by itself if you hold it long enough and it'll be at whichever temperature you want." He explained, pulling out the thermos and holding it up for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Nathan laid back down in the bed. He rested his forearms on his head trying to block out some of the light from the room, "That sounds...interesting. What else type of stuff could you do with a power like that? And nobody is asking for a demonstration, just wondering what your power is. And my name is Nathaniel A. Samson by the way. I usually just go by Nathan, what's your guy's names?" He continued to lay in the bed, all of sudden it wasn't sagging anymore, well not as much as it was before. He looked over at Daisya after he smoke to just get a sense of her and then he went back to placing his forearms over his head. Again trying to block out the light from the room. Nathan wouldn't mind a nap right about now, or even hitting the gym. A body like his doesn't come easily, even with his power. He looked around the room again and stood up, "Well, I'm not gonna sit around here all day. I'm gonna go check out the campus."
Back to top Go down
Daisya

Daisya

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:44 am

"The name's Daisya," she stated, stretching out her arms with a yawn.
She gave a quiet tsk; these roommates of hers weren't the best. Nathan seemed to be the restless type, eager to get up and go, while the other boy was starting to come off as a dork. Although, the big guy has a point, she thought, now staring up at the ceiling. Getting to know the layout of the school could prove to be quite the advantage.
She smiled and pushed herself off of her bed, her heavy boots thumping against the floor as she started to walk towards the exit of the room. "The big guy's right," she said in a monotone voice despite her smiling face. "Checking out the school is a pretty sound idea, maybe we should all go out together?"

Daisya stood by the door now, arms crossed over her white t-shirt and unbutton flannel button-up. Her face kept the smile, her voice kept its low-tone, and her posture clearly said she'd rather lay down and sleep for all eternity, but she wouldn't give up an opportunity such as this. Getting to know potential enemies was always essential in such a populated area, she needed to know who would attack her first, how they would attack her, and if she'd be able to incapacitate them.
All in due time, first I must get to know how they act. So long as I keep up a kind visage and they happen to never find out how I really am there should be no problems.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:35 pm

So he knew their names now, the giant was Nathan and the weird girl was Daisya. "My name's Zack," he replied. Zack placed the thermos back into his luggage as Nathan declared that he intended to check out the campus, then he heard thumping sounds and Daisya spoke, suggesting that they all explore the campus together. "Why not?" Zack shrugged, pulling out what seemed to be an orange highlighter from his luggage and stuffed it into his pocket before he locked the bag.

Zack pushed himself off the bunk, he wasn't worried about people trying to steal his belongings, the luggage bag itself was enchanted to give anyone who didn't have the same fingerprint as himself a nasty shock, literally. He made his way towards the door, Daisya was already standing there, looking as if she wanted nothing more than to get back to her bunk and lay down. Zack held back a snort at the sight, Daisya clearly did not enjoy her company. He reached her side and turned around slightly to watched Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:44 am

Nathan rolled his massive shoulders as he walked towards the door, "Ehh, why not go with some people I"ve just met, seems like a great idea." He chuckled as he pushed the doors open with authority. Although everything Nathan seemed to do was with authority. He smiled as he stepped into the hallway, looking towards one end, and then the other. Both ends had doors on them, "Well, I came from the left end and that's the front of the school, so logically everything else is through the doors on the right end." He made his way down the hallway not really paying much attention if Daisya or Zack was following them. He again pushed his way through the doors and looked out over the courtyard. He then followed to eye the buildings that spotted the area, "Not small this place, not small at all." His eyes darted all over the place, eyeing other students and the buildings. (Sorry about the length between posts. Been extremely busy.)
Back to top Go down
Daisya

Daisya

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:51 am

Daisya kept several steps behind the large man, following him through the doors he pushed wide open. "You could say that again," she muttered under her breath as she scanned the large area.
The school was quite large with intricate buildings around the large courtyard that served as a sort of hub for the students to gather. Groups ranging from two to four huddled around each other, some roughhousing, others giggling uncontrollably. Either way the air was filled with noise. Noise Daisya could easily overcome with her own, but making a scene wasn't the point of this excursion. The point was to identify key locations and points of interest that could provide advantages for any situation imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (Open to all Initiates)   Moving In (Open to all Initiates) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving In (Open to all Initiates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next