Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12063

Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi   Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Connor rubbed her head. "Your adorable when you smirk like a anarchist" he said leaning down to give her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

Beata Bucks : 12013

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi   Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:58 pm

A pink blush appeared on her face due to his words. "Hey, I'm not the only one who looks good doing it. You look kind of sexy when you smirk as well." Yin said, winking at Connor before losing herself in the kiss. Her arms going around his neck as her finger found their way to his hair.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12063

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi   Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:34 pm

'She thinks you're sexy? Generous of her' Beckett said in the back of Connors mind. Connor, straight up ignoring the voice in his head, took his time before pulling away from their kiss. "I'm afraid you're much sexier than I'll ever be, Yin" he said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi   Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Discovery by Yin Hayashi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2