Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Katia's Initiate Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katia Duboise

Katia Duboise

Beata Bucks : 11722

Katia's Initiate Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Katia's Initiate Dorm   Katia's Initiate Dorm EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 am

Katia had followed Sebastian to her new personal space: a small couch. She let out a soft sigh, "Well, I suppose it could be worse." she commented, mostly to herself, as she imagined having to stay at a Rosebury hotel for for a few weeks all by her lonesome self. That just seemed depressing.
She sat, "You can set my bags down right here." she said, motioning the general area where she wanted her belongings with her right hand. "Hope your not too tired from getting these here; we still have a long day ahead." she said then gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11822

PostSubject: Re: Katia's Initiate Dorm   Katia's Initiate Dorm EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:27 am

The six pieces of luggage floated in a line behind Sebastian and Katia as he led her to the Initiate Dormitory. Upon entering the room Katia took a seat on her designated couch and directed Sebastian as to where he could set her luggage down, to which he happily complied. "Don't worry about me," he replied with a smirk, "My powers can be a bit draining, but moving light objects like these is no problem at all. Levitating people is usually what tires me out."
Back to top Go down
Katia Duboise

Katia Duboise

PostSubject: Re: Katia's Initiate Dorm   Katia's Initiate Dorm EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:51 pm

(Finally out of work, at home, and relaxing. T-T)

Katia became curious to know what it felt like to float in mid air like her bags were ln their way to the form. As tempting as it was to ask her friend to make her levitate, she didn't.
She got back on her feet and stood in front of Sebastian, "You simply must show me where I can get a cup of tea around here." She said with a grin. "Its my heroin."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Katia's Initiate Dorm   Katia's Initiate Dorm EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 pm

"Tea, hmm?" Sebastian said aloud as he pondered his options, "Well, you can probably get some tea from the cafeteria, but I don't know if it will be what you are looking for. This is still a High School after all. Unfortunately the Initiate Dorms don't come with a kitchen so I can't just make you some either. If you are looking for something a bit more formal we can head down into town and have lunch at the restaurant or cafe. I know for a fact that they both make tea there. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Katia Duboise

Katia Duboise

PostSubject: Re: Katia's Initiate Dorm   Katia's Initiate Dorm EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 pm

A wide smile formed upon Katia's lips as she thought of the type of tea that suited her fancy today, "You would go that far to satisfy my cravings?"
She let out a soft laughter, "Well, I'll treat you for being so kind to me. After all, I am in your debt now." She stated while interlocking her arm with Sebastian's just the way they came in.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Katia's Initiate Dorm   Katia's Initiate Dorm EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:31 am

"Treat me? Do you think I'd invite you out for a meal and then allow you to pay?" Sebastian said with a smile as he tugged on his arm a bit, pulling Katia a little closer to him, "Besides, it isn't like you are inconveniencing me. I want to be here. So no more talk about treating me or debts, ok? If you insist on paying me back I'm sure we can think of something later, but for now... where would you like me to take you?"
Back to top Go down
Katia Duboise

Katia Duboise

PostSubject: Re: Katia's Initiate Dorm   Katia's Initiate Dorm EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 pm

"Fine," Katia said reluctantly, "but next one's on me, and I refuse to take no for an answer." she added, smirking upon being pulled nearer to Sebastian.
"I could easily say the same about you;" she replied to his comment about her not being an inconvinience, "You are the coolest tour guide I've ever had!"
She began making her way to the door, tugging on Sebastian's arm lightly "Café it is."

(You can make a topic if you want or wait till I get home or whatever :p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katia's Initiate Dorm   Katia's Initiate Dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Katia's Initiate Dorm
Page 1 of 1