Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Fun times (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Sitting on the his dorm's couch and staring at a blank T.V. screen, Jake waited for a knock on the door. For the past month or so, him and Asher had been seeing each other more and more, and tonight, they were to meet at his dorm again. With Maria out of commission for a little while longer, the older student honestly didn't mind having a "girlfriend," or whatever she called herself. As long as he got to have some fun, he was all for it and wasn't going to complain.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8369

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Asher walked up to Jake’s door and knocked. This time she was wearing a shortish black skirt and a black spaghetti strap tank top as had freshly red painted toenails and nails and she was wearing some black flip flops. Some cute baby blue lacy undergarments for Jake and a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:12 am

Hearing a dainty knock on the door that was most likely Asher, Jake hopped of the couch and made his way to the entry way, his metal leg clanking along the way. Stopping in front of the door, the tall student ran a hand through his black hair, shaping it so that it didn't look so messy. Grabbing the nob, Jake was met with a gleeful smile on the smaller girl's face.

"We meet again," the Autumn chuckled as he held open the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:26 am

Asher let out a little laugh and walked into Jake’s dorm. Like before she took off her shoes and left them by the front door, and now she was barefoot, which means they didn’t need to stop at taking off socks.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 1:24 pm

OOC: tf... I thought I posted already? ;A;

IC: Waiting till she took her shoes off and walk farther into the room, Jake took a step towards the girl so that he stood behind and wrapped his large arms around her waist. Bending over, he placed a kiss on her lips. "Glad you could join me on this fine evening," he whispered softly as he pried his lips away from hers.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 6:53 am

Asher smiled. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” She giggled and turns around and stands on her tippy toes to give Jake a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Meeting her lips again, Jake wrapped his arms tighter around her waist and lifted her up as if he was lifting a feather. Hoisting her up so what he carried her Cinderella style, the tall student made his way to his room, closing and locking the door behind him.

Setting Asher down at the end of his bed, Jake's hands made their way down to the bottom of his shirt, where he grabbed on to the piece of fabric, obviously eager to get started. Waiting a moment, he met her gaze as if to ask permission.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Asher let out a surprised squeak when Jake lifted her up. When he set her down and silently asked permission for him to undress she let out a little giggle and nodded her head. She stood and grabbed the edge of his shirt and slowly lifted it off him, teasing him. Once his shirt was off she ran her hands up his chest until they came to rest on his shoulders. She planted a teasing kiss onto his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 am

Slipping the shirt off of her almost at the same as she did so to him, he flinched at her cold touch, but relaxed as his body adjusted to it. Lips meeting again, he stood up and lifted Asher up onto the bed and the two of them inched backward towards the pillows until there was nowhere else to go. Unbuttoning his pants, he ripped them off to reveal his built thighs and his metal leg, which he made sure to keep out of the way. Crouching over the girl, he helped her take her pants off as well and leaned down to leave a wet kiss in the middle of the cup of her bra.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:20 am

As they made out and undressed Asher kept her arms around Jake’s neck and kissed him back. Proping herself up on her elbows as Jake left a wet kiss in between her bra.

OOC: shortness
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 am

OOC: omfg I'm so horrible pls forgive me ;; also sorry for shortness. We'll begin the sin in my next post and such.

IC: With her hands in his, Jake scooted the two of them towards the top of the bed, continuing to lather her in his lustrous love.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:02 am

OOC: it’s cool I sent a post but ig it didn’t save???

IC: As Jake and Asher had their whatever you’d call it moment, she couldn’t recall she could barely think, all she thought about was Jake. How he made her feel physically and emotionally. She was pretty sure in the shortish time they were together she had fallen madly and deeply in love with this boy, which she hoped wouldn’t end badly, oh how wrong she was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:34 am

OOC: Ah, I feel that pain x'D I'm assuming we're gonna fade into black soon, so I guess I'll kinda start it?

IC: Jake hadn't hadn't felt this much pleasure in what seemed like forever and embracing the white haired girl made him want to howl in excitement. The two continuously locked lips, barely breathing in between and opening his eyes, he met her gaze under him and couldn't possibly contain himself anymore.

Moving one of his hands from her hand, it made it's way towards Asher's laced panties and forgetting to even ask about what he was about to do, he slipped them off of her, sending a delighted shiver up his spine. Slipping out of his boxers, the Autumn leaned back over the girl, softly grinding against her stomach and their lips met again. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:39 am

OOC: yeah

IC: Asher gently kissed Jake and pulled back with a smile. “Yes.” She said her red eyes meeting his with a fiery passion.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 9:45 am

With her words being his queue, the two began the ritual of premature lust. Jake had been waiting for this for what seemed like ever and now that she'd agreed to his little proposition, he wanted to howl like a wolf at the moon. As far as he knew, Asher was a virgin, if anything, and a sense of pride swelled throughout him that he was the first to conquer the younger girl's lack of... spiciness in her life. The two huffed and puffed as the night went on, the room in which they were entangled in each other comfortably warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun times (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun times (closed)   Fun times (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun times (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next