Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

FINALLY Making a Topic About Meeting Roommates 8D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

FINALLY Making a Topic About Meeting Roommates 8D Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY Making a Topic About Meeting Roommates 8D   FINALLY Making a Topic About Meeting Roommates 8D EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:05 pm

I don't like it. I don't like it at all. Why do I have to be in a cage? I've never been in a cage before! Hynzi screamed inside Lindsey's head as she scurried around behind the glass of her terrarium. It was like she was being suffocated. She couldn't live like this. She had this entire room and Lindsey had to keep her in this little thing. She couldn't even see the invisible barrier separating her from the rest of the room until she ended up running into it.

Lindsey sighed as she watched her poor little friend run around in a rage. She hated that Hynzi had to be kept locked up, but it was school rules, and she was pretty certain that none of her roommates would want a spider roaming freely around the room even if Lindsey could be some kind of mediator between them. It just wasn't going to work. "Sorry Hynzi, but that's where you'll have to stay while in here. There are other people that are going to be living in this room too, you know. Which is the reason why there's more than one bed! You'll be okay to just sleep in there at night and by the next morning when you wake up, you'll be out of the cage with me. How does that sound?" she asked, trying to console her little eight-legged friend.

I hate it. she retorted bluntly as there was a knock on the door before it was opened. Now who could that be?
Back to top Go down

FINALLY Making a Topic About Meeting Roommates 8D
Page 1 of 1