Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

He Found It! Finally!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Sovuru

Beata Bucks : 11511

He Found It! Finally! Empty
PostSubject: He Found It! Finally!   He Found It! Finally! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Dear. Lord. This place was enormous. He thinks to himself as he opens the door to his room , which he had taken 4 hours to find. How convoluted did it need to be? Numbers went sequentially last time he checked. He steps into his new room, leaving the door open without thinking. Most students moved in their own furniture, but Mallach only had a small sack full of belongings. He puts his duffle bag on the cot and begins unpacking his meager belongings: 4 pairs of jeans, 5 shirts, his jacket, some fingerless gloves and other miscellaneous pieces of clothing, a leather necklace with a four-leaf clover talisman, a pocket knife, an obsidian stone, and a blanket.
Beneath this though, lies the only reason he could attend this school in the first place. Money. Lots of it. Everything else he carried besides the money was simply the remnants of his old life. He was a deeply sentimental person, and every item had significance. After all, the kindness of strangers was what kept him alive.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: He Found It! Finally!   He Found It! Finally! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Ooc: I guess Sov just can't have replies -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: He Found It! Finally!   He Found It! Finally! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:50 pm

OOC: oh crap I'm sorry D: I never saw that this was posted here.

Walking through the hallways of the dorms, Lindsey was trying to find something that she could do. Anything at all. Her soccer ball had kind of gone flat, so it wasn't much use anymore without a pump that she did not own, and she didn't have too many friends, actually. She talked to some people on occasion, but that was about it. Walking past the open door to Mallach's room, she paused for a moment to see him and all of his things. Skipping up to the doorway, she took a look around before speaking. "So, are you moving in or moving out?" she asked, curious about why he had most of his things packed up still.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: He Found It! Finally!   He Found It! Finally! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Ooc: thankyou! (>'o')>

Mallach looks up in surprise "Oh! H-hey! I'm just, uuuh, moving in actually. I just finished." He says, fiddling with his thumbs awkwardly. She would be the first student he's met so far "Are you also part of autumn? Someone told me that it was mostly girls over here..." He looks down again, awaiting an answer. a girl! Pretty to... Say something!
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: He Found It! Finally!   He Found It! Finally! EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:19 am

Ooc: *whistling* doo duh dooo....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Found It! Finally!   He Found It! Finally! Empty

Back to top Go down

He Found It! Finally!
Page 1 of 1