Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tis The Season! {//403}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10046

Tis The Season! {//403} Empty
PostSubject: Tis The Season! {//403}   Tis The Season! {//403} EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:54 pm

It had been a few days since the speedster had moved into the dorm. Since then, the dorm hadn't been quite the same as when she first arrived. Felicity had immediately begun to decorate--avoiding the pillow fort(Which looked pretty awesome by her standards). The entire afternoon was spent flashing back and forth. At each movement, more and more decorations were being hung up. Lit garlands hung above the cabinets in their mini kitchen, even the towels that hung from the oven's handles where christmas themed. Soon nearly every inch of the dorm was decorated with an obscene amount of Christmas. It looked like elves walked in--vomited decorations everywhere then left. All in a span of a good five minutes.

A redheaded girl stood in the center of the room. She stood tall with hands on her hips-- looking rather proud of herself. While her hair was pulled into a ponytail, it seemed that the back and forth running forced strands to hang by her face. To top it all off, she wore a cheesy Christmas sweater that wrote; 'Merry Christmas ya filthy animal'. Hands brushed off glitter on her shirt and moved to the kitchen.

A bundle of bags sat on the counter. Perhaps speed cooking was a thing? Felicity hadn't tried cooking at extreme speeds before. With a hand in the bag, she reached in for the apples she had bought. The sound of the door opening made her pause with her hand in the bag like a child who was just caught stealing from the cookie jar.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12382

PostSubject: Re: Tis The Season! {//403}   Tis The Season! {//403} EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 8:01 pm

She froze in the door frame.

Something in the air had changed. Literally. No, literally changed. It smelled like someone had murdered a pine tree in here and burned the evidence with gingerbread-scented candles. She jolted upright at the jingle of the wreath on the door, and then she was glancing around at the garlands, the lights, the stockings. Electricity fizzled down her arm, still locked on the brass knob. "What the fuck...?" she breathed, leaning in to take a better look. If it weren't for the pillow fort still sprawling across most of what used to be their living room, she would've been sure she'd walked into the wrong dorm by accident.

That was her usual routine. Kick off her shoes, hit the floor, and hit the hay, maybe watch a bit of TV. Right now though... Kayla crept forward, peering toward the kitchen and a bob of red hair. She blinked.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked, incredulous.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Tis The Season! {//403}   Tis The Season! {//403} EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Much like any child who was caught with their hand in the cookie jar- Felicity whisked the snack out of the bag, drawing out a long crunch. With a half full mouth, the red head began to introduce herself. "My naf i's Fel-ficty, uhh hangom, em chuwn wiff my mouff full." The holiday enthusiast finished chewing and cleared her throat. "Okay, let's try this one more time. I'm Felicity, your new dormmate." She strolled out of the kitchen, taking yet another long bite of the apple and chewing thoughtfully before she continued. The apple's skin was just about as red as her hair, and almost blended in as Felicity held it up to gesture around the room. "I hopff you dofn-- erhm-- don't mind that I decorated. It was lacking a bit of spirit" The girl emphasized the last word with a mocking jazz hand.

"That pillowfort looks like fun, though."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12382

PostSubject: Re: Tis The Season! {//403}   Tis The Season! {//403} EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:23 am

Dormmate... She chattered at a million miles per hour through mouthfuls of apples and holiday cookies, and Kayla sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. For whatever reason, she'd never even considered the idea, even after the Alex kid never came home. Most of their roommates the past few years had been ghosts, more or less. Keirsta hadn't been around since her little accident, and Amelia... well, she never saw Amelia. She forgot she even supposedly lived here most of the time. It'd always just been her, Pres, and now, the pillow fort.

So what were they going to do with a stranger here? It felt like the delicate little balance in 403 had been flipped upside down, right way up again, and then pelted with Christmas ornaments. This girl was chaos. She could already feel it.

Kayla stepped inside, kicked off her shoes with a huff, and shut the door close. It jingled again as it clicked shut, and she winced at the chime. "Sorry if I'm not all that festive, Mrs. Claus," she murmured back, sweeping a hand through her hair with another glance around. Jesus, she did her work. "Just save some of those cookies for me, don't knock the fort down, and no parties, and we'll be just peachy, capiche?"

The fort. It was almost kinda embarrassing. Even if it was out here in the living room, for the whole dorm to see, it'd felt a bit like... ah shit, she didn't know, a sanctuary? Something stupid. Something sappy. Kayla rattled it out of her head and stripped off her jacket, tossing it carelessly to the floor. "Felicity," she repeated. "I'm Kayla."

If she ever asked, it was all Preston. He'd own up to it too.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Tis The Season! {//403}   Tis The Season! {//403} EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:27 pm

The apple left to nothing but the core, held up by two fingers. Felicity had finished eating the fruit in a quick blur and begun to make her way to the trashcan. "Sounds easy enough." The redhead mused, making a toss to the trashcan, hopping on one foot as if she was making a layup. "She shoots--!" The apple core made a hilarious miss, soaring over the trashcan and onto the ground. With puffed out cheeks, Felicity dragged her feet over to pick up the apple core. "--and they kick her off the team." She finished her commentary by dropping it into the trash unceremoniously. Her eyes flickered to the jacket that was tossed to the ground. There was a quick movement, and suddenly the jacket was hung on a coat rack, as if it had been there the entire time. It was a habit to clean up after people, it didn't take very long for her.

Felicity regained her energy and practically zoomed to Kayla's side, speaking nearly as fast as she moved. "Hey! So I've got a few questions. I was hoping you'd answer them. Barry isn't good at giving good advice. Oh! Have you met Barry before? I think you may have--he has been here a while. Did ja know he is my cousin? We don't look alike, but it's true!" The speedster took a breath, before continuing her speedy one sided conversation. "But anyways, I have a few questions! First off, how do I know to avoid offending someone who is super sensitive about their powers? I mean-- I'm pretty good with my powers, but I'm not sure how others are about it. I won't want to make them upset or anything. Is there a good way to know or do I just have to continuously offend people? Second off, are there any people or places I should avoid? I mean, I've heard some weird stories from Barry. Something about this kid that transformed into a wolf, then back. Then all of a sudden he was naked...?Idunno. Felicity trailed off, oblivious to the fact that she may have spoken too fast for Kayla to completely understand. She should have listened to Barry when he explained that to her when she first arrived, but who actually pays attention anyways?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tis The Season! {//403}   Tis The Season! {//403} Empty

Back to top Go down

Tis The Season! {//403}
Page 1 of 1