Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Calming Waters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12375

Calming Waters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:16 pm

A look of disappointment flashed on Emily's face, but it disappeared as soon as it showed. Sighing softly, she stood to her feet and pulled Renard up with her, keeping her hand in his. A small frown started to form on her lips as she looked up at him. "I don't want to leave you though..." she pouted slightly. This entire night as been like a dream to her, and Emily feared that if she left him, the dream will go away.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11617

Calming Waters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Renard nodded in agreement, though there wasn't anything they could really do about. Squeezing her hand reassuringly, he began to walk with her back to the dorms. Halfway there, though, an idea popped into his head, though it made a blush creep onto his cheeks once more. "Well, uh, maybe you could... I mean, that... You could stay in my room, if you, uh, wanted to." He scratched at his head with his free hand, his face showing how awkward it was to say such a thing out loud.
Back to top Go down

Calming Waters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3