Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Calming Waters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11620

Calming Waters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 pm

The sun set with them in a warm embrace, laying against each other as Renard peppered Emily with kisses; a few on her cheeks, though most met with her sweet, warm lips. The next time his eyes looked upwards, the sky had grown dark: they had been out here all evening. "Oh wow, it's grown late..." he commented, though he didn't really feel very strongly about getting up and heading back to the dorms. It was too nice laying out here with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12378

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 pm

A small frown formed on Emily's lips as she followed his gaze up to the sky. She sighed in frustration. "It's going to be call soon, but I really don't want to go back to the school. Not yet.."Emily mumbled, pulling Renard closer to her. She kissed his cheek gently. "How much trouble do you think we'll get into if we don't go back?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Renard shrugged, resting himself against Emily as she pulled him closer, her body warm against his. "Probably a lot," he laughed softly, copying her actions and kissing her on the cheek in return. "Do they have dorm checks or something?" Maybe that would've been nice to know prior to their... current engagement.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:40 pm

"I don't really know.." Emily mumbled, thinking about the nights in the dorm. In her distracted state, she could not completely remember if there had been dorm checks or not. She sighed and pouted her lips, looking up at him with her bright green eyes. "I don't think they do.."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:43 pm

"Well, then maybe we can stay out a bit longer..." He was reassuring himself as much as he was reassuring her, but this was way too nice to just leave, even if it was getting really late. Giving her another kiss, Renard smiled against her lips and held her tightly, enjoying the warmth of her body. "You still have beautiful eyes, you know."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Emily blushed at the compliment and hid her face against Renard's shoulder. All of the courage she normally felt was quickly replaced with shyness; something she only felt with him. "Thank you." Emily finally managed to whisper; her voice muffled against him. Emily pulled back slightly to look at him. "It's been so long since we've been together like this.."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Renard nodded in agreement, slowly closing his eyes. "We should get together like this more often." He laughed softly, finding her shyness rather adorable, although it didn't really help how shy he himself was, though he could at least feel a bit bolder with them together, just her and him. The night could go on as long as it wanted, and Renard would be just fine with not moving a single inch.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Emily nodded slightly at his words and nuzzled against him. As the night grew darker, Emily kept herself closer and closer to Renard. As the seconds ticked by though, Emily's mind slowly turned to a question that had been nagging her for a long time. She felt herself tense up slightly, and weighed her curiosity to her comfort. Finally her curiosity won over and she sighed softly. "Renard... What are we now?" she finally whispered, a small frown growing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Tipping his head in slight confusion, Renard turned his eyes to hers. "What do you mean?" he asked, though in the back of his mind he knew exactly what she meant. It just would feel better if she explained. Could he answer, though? He wasn't sure... He convinced himself to just let her elaborate, and then he would answer clearly... he hoped so, anyway. Hopefully he wouldn't get tongue-tied and say something stupid or abhorrent.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:43 am

Emily sighed softly, looking away. She had never been able to express her feelings before, and at that moment in time, she was tongue-tied. Nervousness set in and she tried to calm herself before answering his question. "Just..."Emily mumbled softly. She turned back to look at him, questions in her eyes. "I mean...We've kissed, a lot. We love being together and all of that. It's more than obvious that I like you. It's just.. we're more than friends, but what are we?" she finally managed to stutter out.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Renard's eyes widened, realization setting in as he processed Emily's words. "Oh, that's what you mean..." was all he could say for a bit, just staring around before returning his gaze to her face. Thoughts were crossing wildly across his brain, but eventually he gave her a smile before answering her. "You wanna know if we're going out? Well, that depends... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" A slight blush crept upon his cheeks as he asked, but he still smiled at her, wondering what her answer would be... hoping it wouldn't be negative.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Emily paused at the question, her eyes growing wide. She should have expected the question, but it still came as a shock to hear him ask her it. Finally, Emily managed to break out of her shock and nodded her head, a smile slowly forming on her lips. "O-Of course." Emily managed to stutter out, "But, are you sure you like me enough?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Laughing softly, Renard took Emily in his arms and nodded affirmatively. "Oh, I like you more than enough, Emily. There's no problem there... but do you like me enough?" She did, right? She did say that she'd want to be with him, but doubt was always gnawing at Renard's thoughts. Still, he had to ask, had to know. This was an important moment to him: he needed to be a hundred precent sure.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Emily's eyes brightened at his words and she kissed him softly, her happiness shining on her face. "Of course I do." Emily whispered softly against his lips. There was no way she could put her emotions to words right then, but most of what she felt could easily be read from her face. Emily had never been this happy before. "I like you more than enough."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:02 pm

The happiness on Emily's face was contagious, and Renard couldn't help but have that same happiness burn brighter on his own face. Pressing his lips to hers, they shared another passionate kiss as the moonlight glistened upon the lake. However, it was still extremely late, so reluctantly, Renard broke the kiss and took her hand in his. "We really should get back to our dorms. We don't want to get caught out here so late."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calming Waters   Calming Waters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calming Waters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next