Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Walking around the courtyard, Bridget, a small, nasty tempered girl looked to the ground, which had a small stuffed rabbit walking around on it. Rex, her favorite stuffed rabbit didn't soul per say, but to her, he was practically alive. One of the only things in the world that made her happy was her stuffed rabbit, and that was good enough for her. Humming a little tune, she aimlessly wandered around, keeping her gaze to the ground. Unfortunately for her, she should've been looking where she was walking, for soon enough, Bridget bumped int someone or something and was sent stumbling backwards. "Hey! Watch it!" she snapped, looking up from Rex who had fallen motionlessly to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Declan had certainly been minding his own business, earbuds shoved into his ears as he stared down at his phone as he walked. It had been a rather pleasant day as he roamed through the courtyard but it was quickly cut short as he practically body slammed another student, stumbling back and falling on his butt. Landing with a loud thud and the dreaded sound of phone scratching against concrete, his gaze shot up to see who had dared to run into him. When he saw a girl stumbling backwards before turning to him with an attitude, he immediately frowned and jumped to his feet to retaliate. "Me? Are you blind?!" he replied, pointing a finger in her face, his eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched. "How about you watch it?!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 9:37 am

Great, just her luck; she happened to run into a smart ass. Well, two could play at that game. "No thanks, I think I'd rather bump into people on my strolls," Bridget commented, holding her head high and not letting this boy get on her nerves, although it was extremely difficult to keep her cool. She knew how to deal with people like this, for she was one herself. Always snippy, always on edge no matter what the weather, it was old news to her. Of course every person was different, but that didn't matter, right? Holding her stuffed rabbit tightly, she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Giving the girl a glare, Declan crossed his arms in front of him. His frown tightened into that of a purse as he shifted his weight. This girl had the gall to get mad at him? Seriously? She was the one who had run into him in the first place. "Well if you want to play that game, I certainly hope that you like playing 'pay for my brand new phone!'" Shooting a quick glance down at the concrete, he eyed his phone that was lying face down, the earbuds that had been yanked out of his ears already sitting in a tangled mess around it. His heart sank looking at the mess, knowing for sure that it had to be busted on the other side. He had literally just replaced it not even a week ago after Thomas had melted his previous one. "Maybe you should think about who you're running into next time!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Bridget rolled her eyes at the boy's insensitive comments. Like she really cared about what happened to his precious little phone? In his dreams. Crossing her arms, she looked straight into his selfish eyes; she wasn't playing games. Yeah, maybe she thought that he was a little cute, but that was besides the point! Biting her lip, she half listened to him ramble on, but his last remark caught her attention. "Like I meant to run into you of all people!" she snapped, sick of his crap. "When I planed my day, I made sure to put down that I'm going to run into a brat on my stroll in the courtyard, and quite frankly, I'd rather run full force into a tree than have to listen to you rant on about some stupid phone!" It seemed like ages since Bridget had been angry in a such a way, and oddly enough, it felt great to let some of her anger out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Declan's face began to flush red as he gritted his teeth from the sheer force of anger he was feeling from this argument. How could she just stand there and be that stupid? "Then why don't you do it then?!" he shouted, pointing out several different trees in the vicinity. "You have plenty of opportunities!" With a dramatic roll of his eyes, he finally bent down and picked up the phone, turning it over in his hands to look at the damage. With slight relief, only the back of the phone shattered, leaving a web of cracks across phone but thankfully leaving the camera unscathed. With a loud sigh, he looked back at the girl. "Listen, bitch, you got lucky this time! If there is anything else wrong with this thing, I'll make sure that you pay for it! My dad's a lawyer. He'll know how to get the money out of you for this!"

yes he's one of those kids cx
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Bridget simply rolled her eyes and tuned the boy's whining out. Clenching her fist, she couldn't understand why when she was in a genuinely good mood, shit had to happen to ruin her day. Did the universe just hate her or something? Looking back to the ranting kid with a bored look on her face, she honestly hadn't heard half of what he'd said and quite frankly she didn't care. To her, it didn't matter if he pressed charges for her "breaking" his phone, for her parents could pay it off with a snap of their fingers.

"Listen, why don't you just calm down, Mr. Pissy Pants," Bridget smirked. "I think your precious phone will be alright, okay? Geez," the short girl sighed, looking down to her stuffed bunny. Sorry you have to be a part of this nonsense, she thought to herself as if the plushy could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Forcefully shoving the device into his pocket, he shifted his weight and crossed him arms back in front of his chest, pursing his lips as he just took a minute to get a good look at Bridget as if he hadn't done that already. His eyes quickly focused on the bunny she was holding before a disgusted look crossed his features. "You know what, just forget it... This isn't worth my time. Just keep you and your stupid little bunny away from me from now on, alright?" As he calmed down some, his voice finally began to decrease in decibels. He hadn't even realized how loud he had gotten until he could feel a headache coming on from the amount of yelling he had been doing. Great... more things that needed to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:09 pm

At first, she was perfectly fine with going their separate ways and ending this silly little dispute, but when he mentioned Rex, Bridget clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. No one gets away with talking smack about her rabbit, no one. Without a word, she grabbed the stuffed rabbit, and chucked it at the boy, focusing on her gift. As if the plushy suddenly had a soul, it grabbed onto the boy's arm and crawled up the side, holding onto his head. Grabbing a tuff of hair, the rabbit pulled hard, ripping some out. "You're the stupid one," the Winter said with a frown as Rex continued to pull at Declan's hair. It wouldn't scare him for life or leave permanent injuries, but it would definitely hurt for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]   Two Smols, One Attitude [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Smols, One Attitude [closed]
Page 1 of 1