Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Rain Does Art (requests)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11220

Rain Does Art (requests) Empty
PostSubject: Rain Does Art (requests)   Rain Does Art (requests) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:26 pm

Alrighty kiddos, I've been thinking about this for a while and I want to get back in the swing of art. I want a bit of a challenge, too, so I'm gonna do dramatic pose sketches of characters.

We're gonna keep it limited to just one character per person for now, until/unless I catch up with requests. My one request for this is that you give me a reference photo for a pose, so I know what to do instead of having an awkward "what pose did you want" "[awkward explanation]" thing going. So just fill this out for one character and I'll hop to it. [thumbs up emoji]

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Face claim:[/b]
[b]Additional appearance notes:[/b]
[b]Pose reference:[/b]
[b]Misc:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Rain Does Art (requests)   Rain Does Art (requests) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Name: Lucy Han
Face claim: D.va
Additional appearance notes: I would like some images with Echo's inspirations. Possibly this with more inspirations from this or this?
Pose reference: I'm just wanting to see what you can come up with, pose however you'd like. Maybe playing video games? Idk.
Misc: You're lovely.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

PostSubject: Re: Rain Does Art (requests)   Rain Does Art (requests) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:52 am

Name: Pax Sykora
Face claim: Original
Additional appearance notes: Since she's naked other than the hoodie in that, this makes up her usual outfit. Nothing more, nothing less. (not even socks, underwear, etc)
Pose reference: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/1/1f/SkanaBlocking.png/revision/latest?cb=20140419150315 Replace the sword with a Cinquedea
Misc: She's only 5'1" if it matters, small frame, the hoodie goes down as far as it does in the original picture, her shorts reach JUST far enough to cover her entire butt.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Rain Does Art (requests)   Rain Does Art (requests) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:54 pm

For Jayson:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Rain Does Art (requests)   Rain Does Art (requests) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:07 am

For Mount:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Rain Does Art (requests)   Rain Does Art (requests) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:52 am

For Roo:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Does Art (requests)   Rain Does Art (requests) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain Does Art (requests)
Page 1 of 1