Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Playlist Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11631

Playlist Requests Empty
PostSubject: Playlist Requests   Playlist Requests EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:23 am

If you've ever wanted Frosty to make you a playlist based off of a character of your's, then today is your lucky day. If not, go away.

Rules:
- One request per person at a time.
- I'll only be taking 5 before I close requests. I'll post here to let you know when I start taking requests again.
- It'll probably take me a few days to throw it all together, so be patient please!
- 15/20 songs typically, depending on what I decide is good enough.
- Please give me as much to work with as you can, it'll make things a lot easier on me.

Template:
Name of character:
General backstory/personality/important information: *I need this to try to match songs lyrically as well as just getting a general feel to your character
Genre: *genres you want or see the character as
General vibe: *upbeat, slow, etc
OPTIONAL: What color do you best see your character as?

Note: I'm making these on Spotify. If you have Spotify, I'm jewellbuggie and all character playlists are public. If you don't and don't plan on getting it (which I recommend you do) then let me know and I'll give you a list of songs instead.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9416

Playlist Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playlist Requests   Playlist Requests EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:21 am

Name of character: Renji Mikealson
General backstory/personality/important information: Ever since he was in the 5th grade, Renji was always a ladies man. He is always up to date with the latest trends and fashion, which always helped him gain the girls. Being a Casanova type of guy, he never stays in one place very long and prefers to be on the road. Renji doesn't have many enemies, for it's mentally a challenge for him to make enemies. (he is a lover not a fighter)
Genre: Pop?
General vibe: Upbeat
OPTIONAL: Orange
Back to top Go down

Playlist Requests
Page 1 of 1