Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

You're Brewtiful (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9656

You're Brewtiful (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: You're Brewtiful (Closed)   You're Brewtiful (Closed) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:11 pm

Paxton could feel his heart lightly beating within his chest, his eyes wandering around the quaint room he sat in, desperate for signs of his date. He didn't have a watch, but he was certain he could feel the seconds tick by into minutes, the minutes into hours and the evening slowly turn into night. In real time no more than five minutes could have passed since he arrived, but Pax was a worrier. He just was, and there was no getting around it. Part of it was owed to his mother and her partying habits, he knew, but that was hardly an excuse as to why he couldn't trust his new girlfriend.

At least, he thought they were dating. The two kissed the other night when they had a bit of solitude from their dormmates, and from flirty behavior from both sides, Pax could easily assume their relationship was something more than a close friendship. But how could he know? He'd never felt like this before. Sure, he'd kissed, dated, has sex with tons of other people, but with Sarika, he felt something different than most of his relationships. More than physical attraction or the desire to gain something to further his own success. It was a cliché, yes, but he really liked this girl. With every beat of his heart, he could feel the small surge of happiness at the thought of her. She was close, he could feel it. So he waited not-so-patiently for her, his heart and mind racing, preparing for the date just minutes from starting.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

Beata Bucks : 8788

PostSubject: Re: You're Brewtiful (Closed)   You're Brewtiful (Closed) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Sarika quickly hurried down the street towards Rosebury with Shadow running alongside her. 'Oh no, what if I'm late? Ugh, this is why I don't do social things. Bad things happen, then I screw up even more. I hope Paxton won't be too mad at me...' Sari hurried quicker, and Shadow sped up to match her pace. Sari spotted the café and quietly sighed in relief. She could see Pax sitting inside still, looking around. Sari scooped Shadow up, not paying attention to the meow of protest that came from the black (but sleek, somehow) lump of fur.

"Sorry baby, but you can't come inside. No pets allowed. I'll see you later!," And with that, Sari kissed the top of her cat's head, banished her, and went inside. 'Whoops, I hope no one saw that...I'll just look even crazier!' Sari looked around for Pax once more, and when she found the mop of black hair, matched with tanned skin, she sat down in the seat across from him.

"Hey Pax! Sorry if I'm late, the elevator at the dorms wasn't working. How was your day?" Sari smiled brightly at Pax, and for a moment, she forgot all her worries. Sitting in front of Pax was like watching one of your favorite YouTubers - they always make you warm and fuzzy on the inside, and never fail to make you smile.
(Shadow, btw)
You're Brewtiful (Closed) 144e9565b03549e4d7b56d285711e25b
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: You're Brewtiful (Closed)   You're Brewtiful (Closed) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Pax's dark green eyes lit up a few tints when he saw Sarika enter the building and slide into her seat across from him. Not in a supernatural way; he wasn't like his date in that way. The sight of her just made everything about Pax seem brighter, more alive. It made no sense, what with her being an epitome of darkness and all, but that's just the way it was. "It's fine," he said, exposing his dazzling teeth with his famed smile. "I'm fine. Today's been good. I got a lot done," he lied. He'd been walking around the town for most of that day, spending only an hour or so on his homework while he was visiting his aunt and uncle. His face showed no indication of the fib he just told, however. Just the happy, smiley expression that seemed to captivate his face all day. "And yourself?" Paxton asked, curiosity and concern in his voice. How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: You're Brewtiful (Closed)   You're Brewtiful (Closed) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 5:09 pm

"I'm pretty good, I guess...I've been procrastinating a lot, to be honest. I just did some practice today, and called it good. It's nice to have an honest break, and to see you". At this Sari winked and slightly bit her lip. 'What has gotten into me? Wow, Pax is really doin' something to me, huh...' She quickly smiled to cover it up, though.

"So, uh...what kind of beverage would you like? It can be my treat." Sari turned around to look at the menu board. "I think I'll get a hot chocolate...."
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: You're Brewtiful (Closed)   You're Brewtiful (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:59 pm

He nodded as Sarika spoke, his eyes drifting off a bit to the window to his left. There was a group of boys walking along the sidewalk, laughing and jabbing each other playfully. They were cute. Not just to Pax; every one of the guys' attractiveness was obvious, no doubt. And despite his heart starting to pick up its beat and his pupils dilating and his hand beginning to flicker, he turned his attention back to his date. In the past, he might've pursued the group, but that Pax was gone. If the young latino ever wanted to find somebody, he'd have to learn commitment "Uh. Probably some tea," he answered absent-mindedly. "And you don't have to pay. I have money with me," he said, digging his leather brown wallet out of his pocket and raising it up for Sari to see.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: You're Brewtiful (Closed)   You're Brewtiful (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Sari looked back to Pax. "Nah, it's fine! If you really want to, you can pay next time." 'That is, IF there is a next time...' Sari grabbed her wallet and went up  to the counter, ordering and paying for their drinks, and grabbing a couple sugar packets.

"You want any more sugar, or is this good for you?" Sari asked Pax, holding up the packets. *inward sigh* 'I am so awkward at this, holy Jesus' She awkwardly smiled, sat down, and pushed the packets over to Pax, when their names were called out for their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Brewtiful (Closed)   You're Brewtiful (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Brewtiful (Closed)
Page 1 of 1