HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 
 

 If you say so... [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
avatar

Posts : 1658
Beata Bucks : 2453
Join date : 2015-08-02

PostSubject: If you say so... [closed]   Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Hannah sat on a bench in the courtyard holding a piece of bread up to her mouth, and swinging her feet childishly back and forth. The girl wore her school uniform, uncomfortable as ever, and quite frankly, she absolutely hated skirts. They were so short and proper, and the school clothing was a bit on the boring side. Normally, she enjoyed winter much more, but the weather today was perfect. Not too hot, with a slight breeze, and a few clouds to cover up the sun. Perfection. Now all it needs is some snow! She thought to herself, humming a little tune. Like usual, she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and was lost in her own little world. If anyone came up to her, she'd fail to notice, but that was fine with her.

_________________

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

avatar

Posts : 1380
Beata Bucks : 1560
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : hnnng

PostSubject: Re: If you say so... [closed]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:05 am

The school had become stale, Arbor was sneaking about like a dormouse, and Pepper was off doing whatever she did, crying into her diaries about how mean he was etc. Cayden was an artist, and he needed his muse, something to bring a spark back into his life. But everything was mind numbingly lacking, and to add insult to injury, it was a cloudy day. He couldn't even bask in the heat of the sun, feel an inferno building up within in himself. What was the point of life again?

"Kayla Croft. Mason Stein. Brailynn Moore." He listed names to himself, lying on a raised wall surrounding a flowerbed. He considered picking a fight, but with the tourney so close, it seemed pointless. He'd get his chance soon enough. But what to do till then, what was the key question that buzzed around in his head.

_________________

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
avatar

Posts : 1658
Beata Bucks : 2453
Join date : 2015-08-02

PostSubject: Re: If you say so... [closed]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:29 am

Continuing to hum a random song that she'd heard in a movie, Hannah continued to sit on the bench. Subconsciously, she heard someone say names that she'd seen the faces to before, most likely in class, and each person spoken into the air, the girl shifted into, not even realizing her gift was working on it's own again. Finally stopping at Brailynn Moore, Hannah continued to hum, but realized her voice sounded somewhat odd. "Ah!" Hannah exclaimed, surpirsed at her random form and stood up panicking, trying to shift back before anyone saw her. How in the world did I shift? She couldn't recall seeing this person, and assumed they just passed echother in the hall and she mangaed to catch her name. "Shit, shit, shit," the girl said aloud. Come on! Why won't I shift again? Somewhat freaking out, Hannah didn't know what to do but stand there and try to make her power cooperate. "Please let no one see me," she mumbled to herself worryingly.

_________________

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

avatar

Posts : 1380
Beata Bucks : 1560
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : hnnng

PostSubject: Re: If you say so... [closed]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:33 am

At the sound of a person's panicked cries, Cayden's amber eyes flitted over to the scene of the commotion. The predator's instinct within him stirred like a leopard would at the pained cries of a gazelle, but he wasn't in the best shape right now. So he didn't budge, instead he shot a beam of light into the sky to see if he could disperse some clouds with sheer heat. It was safe to say that he simply wasn't strong enough, all it did was create a hole in the sky, and probably alert whoever that was of his location. "You done taking to yourself?" He called out from his comfortable seat on the brick wall, his right arm hanging off the wall, heating up to fry any ants that tried to crawl on him.

_________________

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand


Last edited by Roo on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
avatar

Posts : 1658
Beata Bucks : 2453
Join date : 2015-08-02

PostSubject: Re: If you say so... [closed]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:51 am

Snapping her head over to a boy whom was laying beside a garden, she realized that he was most likely the one who created that sudden beam of light. Awesome! Hannah said with a smile, getting distracted from her own problems. Remembering why she was panicking in the first place, the Summer took a deep breath and focused on her own image, soon shifting back to normal. The girl didn't think that the other student saw her, but if he did, he was good at hiding any reaction. With her curiosity taking over, made her way over to the strange boy, and sat herself down on the brick wall that lined the garden. They way that he asked the question made Hannah assumed that he wasn't in the best of moods, and the girl, no matter how cautious of the kid snapping at her, she still sat down next to him. Besides, it was a far fetched guess, for she honestly didn't know if he was angry or that was just the way he spoke, but what did it matter? "Everyone I've met so far has been in a bitchy mood, so what's your excuse?" The girl asked with a playful smile, looking out towards the forest.

_________________

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

avatar

Posts : 1380
Beata Bucks : 1560
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : hnnng

PostSubject: Re: If you say so... [closed]   Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:44 pm

"Who need an excuse. Maybe this is my default setting." Cayden twirled a twig in his hand, before heating up the ends so it caught on fire. The burning embers scattered in the twig, making the air a little difficult to breath from the strong smell of smoke that surrounded him. It wasn't intentional, but as someone who wasn't affected at all by this, he wasn't too fussed about the pollution he rained down around him. "The bigger question is, what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here talking to yourself?" He asked. "They do say mental illness affects everyone, but that's just platitudes people say to make the crippled feel better."

_________________

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
avatar

Posts : 1658
Beata Bucks : 2453
Join date : 2015-08-02

PostSubject: Re: If you say so... [closed]   Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Of course, she should've thought of that, duh. Wanting to punch herself, Hannah gave an inward sigh, but was soon distracted by the way that the student set a twig on fire. Wow! She gawked over his gift, forgetting that everyone at this school was special in some sort of way. At first, his comment about her being a pretty little thing caught her off guard, and when he carried on, she got a bit lost. Why was she talking to herself? That was an expected question, with an easy answer, though before she continued, he kept yapping away about some being crippled shit. Wait a second... is he calling me crippled? Perplexed and confused by the blonde haired boy's statement, she tried to reply without seeming offended. "Well, uh, my gift has been acting up lately, so... yeah," Hannah said softly. She couldn't exactly come up with a decent lie, and even if she did, someone like him could probably see through someone as innocent and wholesome like her.

_________________

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If you say so... [closed]   

Back to top Go down
 
If you say so... [closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: