Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

*Insert Entrance topic title here*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10166

*Insert Entrance topic title here* Empty
PostSubject: *Insert Entrance topic title here*   *Insert Entrance topic title here* EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:25 pm

This was...boring. Tyler Jacob McCandless entered the front gates of Beata was a clean air of indignation provoked by the very idea of having to transfer schools. Sure, he would have been starting high school later in the year anyway, but having to move all the way to North Dakota to do it? It was preposterous that his parents thought there was a purpose for this. A good reason. Learning the gift he had been given? Who care? So what if it acted out on occasion, it wasn't like he could hurt anybody with silence. Of course, he was unaware of the sheer power of his gift, and that was the very reason they had sent Tyler to Beata, so he could learn the power of the gift and then master said power. But Tyler didn't know this, and walked into Beata as if he already owned the place, ready to turn around and walk home, if he had to. Which, he decided after a few minutes of standing, was a good idea.

So he promptly turned around, running instantly into someone behind him.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8494

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Entrance topic title here*   *Insert Entrance topic title here* EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 5:18 am

OOC: This is where French class starts paying off

Snap. Snap. Snap. Celeste's camera took 3 steady pictures, each of a different thing: the academy, the clouds, and her shoes on the pavement. It was a brand new camera, so she might as well test it out. Her 1982 glasses hung on a string around her neck, and a silver barrette clipped her hair back. The sleeves of her big sweater flopped over her fingers unless she tugged them, and she wheeled two big suitcases behind her. A backpack hung from both shoulders. 

As she gazed down at her camera and looked through her pictures, she found herself not paying attention. Celeste gasped as someone bumped into her. "Woah! Excusez-moi, monsieur!" she giggled softly. "Eh, sorry. I forgot who I was talking to. You don't mind if I take a quick picture of you, do you? I want a picture of everyone I meet... Well, except my papa, mum, or three sisters." She jiggled the camera as emphasis, a pleading smile gracing her face.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10166

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Entrance topic title here*   *Insert Entrance topic title here* EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 3:05 pm

What a surprise. He had run into a bubbly person. Tyler hated bubbly people, they were so often annoying and oblivious to the horrible world around them. He hated them more when they were bubbly even after learning how horrible the world could be. Instantly he cringed, but it likely looked more like a flinch, taking a step back from her to make space. But she was French. Or, at least, spoke French. It was charming in the very slightest way, but not enough to be enjoyable.

Suddenly, he knew her whole family. Not by name, maybe, but he easily knew she had three sisters and both her parents. Ty scoffed. "Pardon me. And yes, I do mind. I prefer not showing up on a complete strangers camera, thank you." He commented, pulling back further and half turning away from her. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to the main office." He maintained a firm air of indifferent during the whole exchange, expecting to be done with her with his last words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Entrance topic title here*   *Insert Entrance topic title here* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert Entrance topic title here*
Page 1 of 1