Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9171

Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 am

The gym was rather quiet. Not many were around except maybe the few in the pool, but it was still way too quiet for the teen. Fresh from the locker room with shorts and one of those sport jackets was just another student. Taimi was her name, and each of her features reached an oddity. Her delicate curved frame, raven black hair... But the real oddity was her face. Two colored eyes, one with a tattoo by it that was a dark flesh-color that stood out. Tennis kept her happy, it was something that passed her time. Other than dear ol' Flappy Bird, of coarse, the favorite that always was with her.

Each step took her closer to where she had dragged out a tennis net, making sure to place it in a quiet spot. Within a few shirt seconds the girl was playing a round with herself, the wall bouncing the green ball back to her after each swing. It was about noon, not much happening. Other than what classes were going on around the school, Taimi was indeed alone. So, with a heavy sigh, the soft noises of her racket and ball being hit ecoed throughout the large area.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:30 pm

ooc; phew. Sorry for slow posting. School. u.u bic;

Tennis wasn't exactly his calling when it came to sports. He grew up playing football a lot, and soccer as well, especially whenever they went and visited their cousins out in Europe. Even he had to admit though that the sport had it perks. It worked up a good sweat, helped build up strong arms, and he could almost always count on there being at least one cute girl in the courts. As he headed inside to the main gym area, his expectations weren't dropped.

Yeah, he supposed he should be heading to class soon, but why miss up an opportunity to have a little fun and make a new friend? For now, he was dressed a bit conservatively: tennis shoes, sweatpants, and a light, loose sweater, carring an old wooden racket he found in the back of the guys' locker room.
"Hey there." Pres called for the stranger's attention as he tried to get a good look of her from behind. shameless.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:04 pm

Teenagers. /shot

The voice of another turned her attention, the tennis ball hitting shoulder. Damnit! She thought, rubbing her shoulder before grabbing it. "Oh, hi..." Socially awkward Taimi said, her duo-colored eyes looking upon the guy that had just appeared and nearly scared the daylights out of her. But to be honest, she could't help but blush. Her medium-length hair was drawn to cover part of her face, once again social awkwardness taking over the poor girl yet again. I've never been good at friends... Which was true in every single way.

It was clear that she felt a little uncomfortable, but at the same time she had to accept it. She couldn't cast everyone away.... Not here at least. It didn't help that she was wearing shorts that seemed to show off her hips, when it came to clothes she owned a short range of ones she could feel comfortable in. "Do you play?" She asked, twirling the tennis racket in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:43 am

Preston's gaze instinctively followed the small green ball as it bounced off of her shoulder, trying to make a get-away as it ran across the gym floor before the stranger quickly chased after it and caught it. "Hey," He muttered again under his breath, holding back a small laugh of amusement at her little bit of bad luck. Had he done that?

It was true that her outfit was... flattering, and Preston surely did notice and appreciate that, but that wasn't what had him stuck looking for so long. As he walked up casually closer, he could see the ornate tattoo that decorated a part of her face and the two different colors of her eyes. It was harder to see further away as she hid behind her hair, but he definately noticed now. "Yeah, I'm not to bad at it." Pres replied, heading towards the other side of the net. "You want a few matches? I think I can put up a better fight than the wall."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Her eyes followed the guys' pursuit of the vibrant ball, biting her lip as he walked over. Her knuckles grew white as she clutched the racket tighter, but only when he passed by her. All the while her eyes had drifted downwards, avoiding gazes as she had always done. His question though turned her gaze, curiosity pricking at her as to where this would lead afterwards. "I hope so, bouncing something against an inanimate object isn't as fun." A smile crept up onto her face, which was still hidden fairly well by her hair. Moving stiffly over to a more centered spot by the net, preparing herself as she had grabbed another tennis ball into her hands.

"You ready?" A devious thought crept up onto her mind, but then again it disappeared as quickly as it had came. With a swift toss of the ball, she waited for a few moments before hitting it with her racket, already getting hyped for the fun of a game.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:42 am

Preston found his position at the other side of the court, shrugging his shoulders and rolling his neck, abliet pretty dramatically, before nodding and smiling. His hand clenched way too tightly unto his racket. "As I'll ever be." He called back, eying the neon yellow and green ball as she served it his way. It was an easy hit and he was quick to rally it back to her side of the net with no issue. Did she play here often, he wondered. What was her name?

Last edited by Tree on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:04 am

So he did play... Well, that was a plus for Taimi. Shedding her jacket to reveal a simple t-shirt, she was able to hit it back rather quickly. Back and forth, back and forth. Both being able to hit the ball easily for a few turns. Each hit, Taimi grew happier. It was awesome to play against someone again, her old tennis team had disbanded quickly. As the neon ball came close to her again though, she slammed her racket against it. A second passed by, and an extreme pain shot up from her wrist. Taimi instantly knew she had hit the ball way too hard, and like an idiot she had sprained her wrist. "Aah! Ouch.. That hurt... that hurt... Can we take five? Aah..." Chewing on her lip, she gripped her wrist to make sure she didn't crack it. Luckily that was a no, but it still hurt like bloody hell. This was the reason she always carried hand braces with her... It wasn't the first time she had done that.

OOC:
Injury? Check.
They don't know each other's names? Check.
Magically gifted teenagers? Check.

Movie is a go, people. Movie is ready for launch. /shot

(No, I'm not ripping of the thing from Cinnema Sins' Frozen video.)

Oh... and tennis match qualifacation? Fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:24 am

Whether or not you could consider it either a good or a bad thing, just a hint of Preston's ever competitive nature was starting to peek out as the young woman rallied the bright tennis ball back to his side of the court. He swung it back her way with an impressive swing, a careless expression masked over his face. For a few moments, he wondered how seriously he should take the game. Oh, maybe she was just a casual and he should go easy on her, give her a few points, pretend they cut it close and they could have a rematch later - huzzah, instant date opportunity! The longer the rally went on though, the more he realized that she actually seemed to pretty good at this sport. Every hit of hers made it look easy and he thought he might have a run for his money going, that was until he heard a small wail escape the girl.

"Oh, shit..." He muttered, instinctively hitting the ball away from him to who-knew-where and pausing, watching from the other side as she grabbed at her wrist. Supposing he should be a decent human being... /shot. Preston tossed his racket unto the wooden floor and walked around and up to her, looking from her to her wrist. "You alright? Need to go to the nurse or something?" He even held out a hand, offering to look at it. Chances were it wasn't a big deal, but you never knew. He and his brother did stupid shit all the time growing up, getting hurt and all... Something never seemed like a big deal at first, but damn, they could bite you in the ass later.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Even though Taimi loved tennis with a passion, at the current time she hated it. Her right had let go of the wrist, showing the young man in front of her the spot where it'd surely be bruised before she held it back to her chest. "I-I just sprained it.. It's not fractured... I have a brace in my bag.. I just need to get it.." She had relief in that, her other hand had felt it. But it didn't help the pain, hell, it'd be sore for a bit. Having gone over to the girls' locker room, she had gotten said brace. Within a few short minutes, Taimi had walked back over with the brace secured on her left wrist. To be honest, the girl felt bad. Just having met someone who actually played tennis, then having something stupid happen to end it. It had been all to short before her competitive side had gotten to her, and it screwed it up. Not something she really wanted to happen, it really did kind of suck that it had to happen right then. "O-Oh, I-I don't think I ever told you my name.. I-It's Taimi." Socially awkward Taimi, to be exact. Her voice had returned to it's normal quiet tone, she really did have a weak spot when it came to friends... It was pretty damn obvious, she had a small blush from embarrassment. Not a very good way to meet someone... She criticized herself with the voice in her head as she looked down at the floor. Her somewhat long hair draped around one shoulder as she looked down, suddenly feeling in an awkward position. "Uh, d-do you want to maybe go get a dr- er, never mind." The question had quickly been cut off as she reached over to grab her jacket which had taken its spot on the floor, slipping it on.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:24 pm

ooc;; drags self out of enormous pile of hw and finals ;AA;
Spoiler:

Well, it didn't seem to be swelling up too bad, the young man quickly noted as she pulled her wrist away again, holding it up to her chest. It was some sort of good news, although he did have to admit he was disappointed the game ended so soon. At the news of her having a brace on hand, she seemed pretty relieved - as if she was glad that she remember it, while he was caught off guard. Exactly how often did this girl trip over herself that she had to keep bandages on hand?

He didn't say anything about it, though, simply nodding and watching her as she walked out to the tennis room. Once she'd disappeared, he picked up his racket again, chasing down the neon green ball and bouncing it against the wall, playing tennis with himself, like he'd caught her doing before. It was easy for him to pick up on when she returned. The gym doors creaked and her footsteps, light as they were, made far too loud of an echo. Once she was close to him again, he caught the ball in his hands. "Taimi. Pretty name." He mused, "Sounds very exotic." The autumn bounced the ball down a few more times, shooting her a look as she started to muttered something under her breath before seemingly giving up and reaching down for her jacket.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, for her - he'd understood enough of what she said to caught on. "My, my Taimi." He raised an eyebrow, trying to look serious. "You seemed so shy, but we've only just met and you're already asking me out?" Mischievously, he took a few steps around her, a hint of an amused grin on his face. "I think there's some time to walk up to Rosebury for a drink or two, sure."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:40 pm

ooc;
I praise you.
ic;

Taimi had pretty much jumped back at what he said. Considering she had little self-confidence, it was pretty obvious that just about any comment would make her wince. Either that, or she just sucked at being social, big time. Then again, that's what she is. //dies "W-What?!? No! I-But o-okay... Y-yeah, I'm pretty sure there's time." Yup. She had failed, again. You suck at making friends. Either that, or you just found someone that will actually get some kick into you. Oh, shut the hell up. The mini mind-battle she had with herself didn't drive her attention from what he had been doing. The Summer was a little intimidated, but she held her attempts to appear as unaffected as possible. Her mouth was bone dry, and if she didn't get something soon she was pretty sure her mouth would turn into the next Sahara desert. Being the type of person who always was prepared, she felt pretty damn stupid for suddenly forgetting about any chance of being thirsty. Then again, there was always something she forgot... Despite her completely unorganized life. Video games, books, and the occasional sport. That's all she really did, other than her school work, which she was pretty caught up with. The social activity that she was finally getting accustomed to was a huge change, which was something to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:44 am

Preston didn't say anything for a bit, even as the girl had a mini freak-out right in front of him, he couldn't help but shoe off a small smirk in amusement. As exciting as the prospect of going out for a drink with a cute girl was, he couldn't help but wonder if she'd be alright with the brace that had been hastily thrown together.
Unlike her, he was very outgoing and social, and hardly noticed when his arms brushed against hers as he headed back. "I'll meet you outside then." He called, walking carelessly and thoughtlessly backwards towards the door. He didn't take her eyes off of her until he'd gotten his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:35 pm

ooc;;
Ebs. It's real. Taimi now has a real life photo.
https://i.imgur.com/j5OOT2P.jpg?1
ic;;

Which, she would be fine. Taimi had a thing for coming prepared, but embarrassment would be what would kill her before anything else. Yeah, there was plenty of time to go out to Rosebury and enjoy a drink or two, and possibly even a pizza. Because let's face it. The shy snuggle-bug this girl was loved pizza. The only thing she didn't? Suddenly being caught in a pseudo-date. "O-Oh-Oh okay..." And now she was tripping up on her words again. Which in all honesty did suck, because the poor girl couldn't ever get anything out of her mouth before she tripped up on the words. The feeling of his body brushing against hers sent a bright red blush to fluster her cheeks, the way he kept his eyes upon her figure making her feel awkward. Which she had responded to by looking down, waiting momentarily before she started moving towards the door herself.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 am

ooc;; awwwwwwwwww she's so prettyyy ;w;
bic;;

When he'd finally reached the locker rooms, the young man wasted no time, throwing some decent clothes back on again, combing out his hair, making sure he seemed fresh - because hey, a guy has to keep up his appearances - although he wasn't at all that worried. Although this wasn't the evening he was originally expecting, taking a girl out for a food and a few drinks wasn't something he exactly considered worth complaining about. He patted his pocket a couple of times, making sure he had his wallet on him, before heading out to the outside of the gym.

Admittedly, he had a couple of questions for the girl... Where she was from. What her gift was. What was with the tattoo. What kind of guys was she into - ahem...
He stuffed his hands back into his pockets. About time something interesting happened at this school.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:59 am

Taimi had been turning her lip into a snack while she fumbled her hands within the pockets of her jacket. A blush was spread out across her cheeks, the black hair covering the sides of her face while she looked down. It wasn't her exact idea of spending the free time she had- going with a guy to Rosebury. If anything, it only caused for her to blush more. Innocence had turned on her and made it into somewhat of a nightmare- being stuck with something she didn't exactly have in mind. But she accepted it, because there wasn't anything else she could do at this point. The sound of footsteps had turned her head, the onyx locks laying nicely. "S-So y-you ready t-to go?" Once again, her lip had become a small snack, her teeth nibbling away at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]   Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Insert Name Here [Ebs/Kitt; Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next