Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I'm so antisocial...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8558

I'm so antisocial... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:11 am

Jack lifted his head just before the girl spoke. He looked around the room, his clouded gaze falling over the closing door. He slowly got up and noticed the cat resting on the metal floor, and he put on his gloves then picked up the cat, petting it gently. The animal lifted is comic, huge eyes and Jack hugged it for comfort before he went out of the gym, hoping to find the girl and return her cat.Let's get you to you mama. he thought and went after what he thought was a fliry of black and red towards the Winter dorms.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

Beata Bucks : 8794

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:50 am

Sarika kept running in hopes of getting back to her dorm before the attack started. She heard footsteps behind her and risked a quick glance, only catching white hair, holding something black and green....'SHADOW' well, Shadow could help. Jack wasn't going to hurt her. Or was he? He seemed nice...and flirty...'maybe he won't hate me...nothing to lose, I guess,'  Sari abruptly stopped and slowly reached out towards Shadow, tearing her eyes between her and Jack.

"Uh...thanks, sorry, I forgot to send her back. And, by the way, sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't know it would mean something to you. Maybe later on, we'll become friends? Whatever, it's up to you..." As soon as Sari had Shadow back in her arms, she began running. Again. Her dorm was easy enough to get into, as she ran down the halls and opened the door, quickly closing it behind her. 'I'll see him around later, most likely,' Then Sari collapsed on her couch.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8558

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:39 am

Jack nodded at her words absently as she took the fluffy cat he was cradling in his slender arms and ran. His thin, almost invisible eyebrows shot up in surprise, and he managed to hold down a gasp of surprise by tensing himself like a spring. As soon as he heard the door slam, he seemed to break and he breathed out looking dazzled at the dorm door. He massaged the back of his head and walked towards the door awkwardly. He knocked slightyly then pulled his hand away.

"It's okay, don't worry. I'm Jack..." he seemed to add unconsciously and he turned away from the door, moving away from the door in a careless, hands-in-pockets, stroll towards the Initiates dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so antisocial...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium :: Training Rooms-
Jump to: