Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I'm so antisocial...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

Beata Bucks : 8701

I'm so antisocial... Empty
PostSubject: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Sarika finally entered the training rooms and looked around in awe. It was HUGE! 'Hopefully they wont mind a dragon flying around...they shouldn't though, the room's plenty big enough! As Sari looked at the weapons rack, she silently chucked. 'Wow, blunted weapons? Makes sense, I guess. Better be careful...I'm so glad I brought my own bow, though.' 

As Sari set up her dummy the way she wanted it to be, she thought of what creatures she wanted to practice. 'Probably not the Dragur, at least. They deal with the mind, and it might be dangerous. Probably not, since I'm creating them, but...ya never know...' She finally decided to start with the Tarasque, the dragon with spikes and a shell. 'Good thing I'm one of the only people here right now, because I'm gonna need this whole corner' 

Sari took a deep breath and imagine the creature in her head, then imagined it standing next to her. She quickly exhaled when she felt the presence of a large body next to her, and she opened her eyes. The Tarasque stood proudly, it's mane shining in the fluorescent lights. It looked towards her and bent it's head down, inviting her to climb atop it. Once she was seated, she directed Leo 'I know, unoriginal name, whatever' to hover slightly above the ground. It was amazing. She directed Leo to hit the dummy with his tail (after dulling his spikes, of course) and the dummy went flying into the air. As Sari was already getting the hang of Leo, she made him catch the dummy. 

'This may be my favorite creature now...' For the rest of the hour, she continued playing with Leo, and if othter students gave them weird looks, she didn't care. They were probably jealous 'incredulous'. She was having fun practicing with Leo.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8465

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Jack opened the training room hastily, his black-gloved hand pushing the doorknob awkwardly, scared it might turn into the harsh metal he turned stuff into. Almost ignoring the girl soaring on a Tarasque above him, he took of his black jacket, slightly passing a hand over the fluffy material of the collar and threw it on the floor in a corner. He put his hand over the metallic dog-tag around his neck, feeling it's familiar touch fill him with confidence and he strode to the weapon rack, grabbing two saber and swinging his wrists with ease.

He walked in the middle of the room and gave the girl a sharp grin from under the tussle of white hair and his bi-chromatic eyes, one of the electric blue, the other ivory white. "What are you doing up there?" he smiled, saying the words in a mocking tone as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand still holding the saber without any awkwardness or awareness at all.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:54 pm

'Ah, do I need to show him? I think I dooooo!' Sari sang in her head. She directed Leo to perform a nose dive before she dismissed him and landed on the floor on all fours (she's part cat, duh). 'Man, I miss Leo already...oh well, I can just play practice later' 

"Hi, I'm Sarika! I was just practicing my magic. What are you doing here, I don't think I've seen you here before..." 'Oops...I hope I didn't talk too much...this is why I don't hang around people often.' While buried deep in her mind, she absently conjured a pitch black cat with green eyes into her arms, and started stroking her fur. Sari didn't even remember that her eyes turned blood red while using her gift. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Jack took some confident steps towards where the girl landed, his face still split in a grin. He liked seeing people with their 'amazing' creation gifts, but they were barely necessary to him. He knew how fight with weapons and use his power if needed, but turning things into metal was barely needed. But boy it was fun. He raised a hand, holding his saber at a dangerous angle without much overreacting, and stretched his back.

"Well, cutie, I was off training." he smiled and brushed the back of his hand to his cheek before made a piroutte and got behind her, smiling maliciously.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:06 pm

'Ah, so we're doing this. It'll be nice to practice with another person without trying to necessarily kill them' Sari simply did the first thing that came to mind-conjure Leo and fly up. She grabbed onto Leo's paw and crawled up onto his back. She then pulled out her bow and shot a fiery arrow right next to his hand.

Sarika grinned at him, with her blood red eyes that started to glow. "Problem?"
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Jack froze as she almost shot him and gave her a big grin. This girl was fierce, he respected that. Well, he didn't, but that wasn't the point now. He smiled and put the hand she shot next to on his hip.

"Rude." he simply said and approached the creature the girl rode on, and he swung himself behind her. "Now you'll be a nice girl and take on a ride?" he smiled, gripping the girl's hips lightly.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:27 pm

'OH. So this is how it is? Fine...whoever this is is going to the infirmary' And Sari made sure of that. She turned her clothes into the same fiery substance her arrow was made of (it doesn't hurt Sari, it's part of her) and turned her head towards the unknown person invading her space. She turned her eyes so they were a bright, glowing red with slits, like a cat. But red. 

"I'm terribly sorry to tell you this, but your hands will be burnt right about now, and if you don't move them, your skin will burn completely off," Sari wasn't joking anymore. Anyone she didn't know and trust who dared to touch her would suffer. Then, just for fun, she dug her heels into Leo's slightly indented shell, made just for this, and Leo performed a somersault through the gym, successfully dislodging the unknown initiate from her body. 'That'll teach him'
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Jack took his hands off her hips, lifting them so she could see his gloves and grinned. "Extra precautions." he said, winking at her. "I'm Jack, by the way, and please stop killing me." he breathed out, closing his eyes in a long sight.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:49 pm

'DAMMIT! He deserved to suffer...okay I need to calm down, my other half is starting to come out...' 

"I'll stop trying to kill you when you stop touching me. I'm down for some practice, but that's it. I'm not some cheap whore." 'Aaaand this is why I don't like people. Especially assholes. Whatever....' Sari returned her eyes to their "normal" red and backed away into a defensive stance. 'At least I might get to spar, haven't had anyone strong enough to spar with, besides Jarod...'
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Jack smiled at the girl's next word and gave a few flicks of his wrists. "Ooh, so there a boy in the story, interesting. And no, I'm not taking you for a whore. Right now I'm taking for a lethal girl." he said and grinned wildly.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:15 pm

'Pfft, I wish there was a boy. Actually, I don't. I'm better off alone. Whatever, I'll let the idiot think what he wants.'  

"Sure, whatever. Are we sparring, or not? I want a challenge," 'Either spar with me or go away.'

Sari decided she wanted to try out one of her newly-learned creatures, because why not. So, Sari created a Wendigo and turned towards it to take her attention off this Jack person. Sari was startled by the Wendigo's soft brown eyes, as they were supposed to be red an orange. 

"What are you?" Sari breathed, and carefully brushed her hand over it's (her) antlers. It was surprisingly smooth. She (Rose) leaned into the touch, as if she had missed it. 'Oh yeah, used to be a human...' Sari turned back to Jack with a smirk on her face as she said "Powers allowed,"
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Jack took his time, taking of his gloves one-by-one, feeling the hilt of the sabers turning metallic under his grip. He threw one of them aside and stretched his back, holding the other saber far from his body, as if he was already planning a finishing blow.

He started in an easy sprint towards the other side of the room, where the girl was, smiling from under the eyelashes that made his skin look like marble, cracked by his smile. His electric-blue eye gleamed, wisps of light raising from it, while the white one fixed the girl. He stopped abruptly in front of her, letting her take in his wild appearance and gave her a twisted grin.

"Boo." he said coldly, before his face twisted again in this odd way.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:44 pm

'Isn't it ironic, that red and blue are fighting? Huh...I've been watching too much Marvel...' When Jack was standing in front of Sarika, she changed her left eye so it was glowing a bright red, with a slit through the middle, and left her right eye a dull maroon. Sari tilted her head back and, smiling at Jack from under her eyelashes, stated "Your move, Sans," 'Of course I played Undertale!'
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 2:54 am

Jack gave a crazed laugh and dashed towards her, his saber held outside to his right, while his other arm curled like it had claw, but when she talked, he stopped like he was shot, and gripped his dog-tag and curled his lips back in a furious snarl. His blue eye looked like a sparkling fairy-tale lake, and the white one seemed transparent. He left his his saber down, letting it fall and he fell on the ground. Where his hands touches the floor, the wood turned into metal, until he was entirely sitting on metal. "You think I'm a joke. A joke, a simple riddle for this poor humanity. But humanity doesn't matter to me. I'm not a human." he said and lifted his eyes, there weren't tear into them, but they were sadder than before.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Sari's smirk quickly turned into a frown. 'Aw shiiiitt...hum, do I point and laugh or comfort? Ughh this is why I don't like people, this always happens...' Sari decided to sit down next to Jack on the (now) metal floor and talk. 'If this is a trick I will murder him, I swear,' 

"I can understand...I didn't even know I had anything close to magical powers until I was forced to use them...let's just say I came out of that situation with some scars and all alone. I tried my best to never use my powers again, but so many more people were afraid of me, and they...did bad things. My powers weren't a gift either. I create and control anything considered evil, or bad. I was the 'anti-Christ', and I was to be murdered at any and all costs." 

Sarika's eyes faded to a deep brown, their original color before everything happened. Before she broke. Sari was done with the talking. She stood up and noticed a major headache coming her way. 'Better get back to my room soon,' She thought as she disregarded Jack and ran out of the gym, forgetting to banish her cat who was lying on the floor next to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so antisocial...   I'm so antisocial... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so antisocial...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium :: Training Rooms-
Jump to: