Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Me & The Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7860

Me & The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Me & The Moon   Me & The Moon EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Fearghas jammed his hands into his pockets, a cool summer night blowing a breeze through his black hair which still looked like he was about as restful as an insomniac on caffeine...Which was about half right lately. The boy just could not get a good nights sleep, and it was really starting to irk him. Every night it was the same thing, he'd fall into bed, begin dozing off and sleep for about two hours but the dreams would start, they were all about home, and how everything use to be quiet and peaceful. Now everything was crazy, his nose was still crooked, even with the healing that they offered at the infirmary...It will probably get broken again anyways, no reason to have it reset yet. As if to top it all off, the whole reason he came to this school was to increase how skilled he was with his power but it felt like he was stuck no matter how hard he tried. He sighed as he stepped his way through the grass, around a couple large trees and he looked at the full moon as it's shine shimmered across the black soft waves of the lake. Fearghas ran his hand through his hair, as he moved to the edge of the land where it met water he eased himself to the ground and looked up at the moon.

His father kept telling him he'd get homesick but he never knew it would get this bad, he just wanted to be on the green grass of his home, he wanted to hear his step-dad's voice as him and Fearghas would share a little joke, or how his ma would always tell him how she loved him, it was always so cozy and he always took it for granted. Now he was alone, an this grass was American, the waves of this lake were American and he felt overwhelmed, he didn't have much from his home anymore, all the sodas and snacks he smuggled were eaten, the only thing was the cross around his neck that his ma got him for his baptism. He stayed silent as a small tear rolled down his cheek, he never knew you could get this homesick, this wasn't comparable to a small cold anymore. It was the flu the week before, now it's yellow fever and he felt like he would never find home again.

More tears began to roll down his cheek, but he wiped them away, his parents told him he would miss home, it was time to be strong. It wasn't like he didn't feel like he would never belong, but nobody really struck him as someone he'd like to confide in to, sure there was that Thad guy but he didn't see him around much anymore and there was something about him, he seemed like something was always troubling him. It didn't matter right now though, it was all quiet and he was eerily alone as the grass his right hand sat flat palmed in brushed up on him. He let out a small sigh as the stars felt clear and his mind began to clear a bit from home, the stars always looked the same to him whether he was at the Emerald Isle or not...
Back to top Go down

Me & The Moon
Page 1 of 1