Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Midnight Moon Academy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9107

Midnight Moon Academy Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:38 am

Midnight Moon Academy MYxhmee
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:40 am

Golly I've been looking for a forum like this for years. Finally, I've found one.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Bee's knees Batman! Why isn't everyone an ass like this kid?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Don't shatter your house with those stones, my man.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:05 pm

My house? If this were, in fact, my house, I would have thrown you out for your disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:26 pm

But we aren't. We're in mine, essentially. And all you've done is come up in here, rub everyone the wrong way, and then proceed to make an identical site to our own. And you have the audacity to come up here and wave it around in hopes that you'll convert our members to yours. Fuck off, I'm telling it like it is, and the fact that you understood my sarcasm perfectly means you know your site is ours with a shittier banner.

Get out of here. I'm throwing you out for your disrespect, you pompous, pretentious, know-it-all dweeb.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Naw, I made one comment about my feelings towards one other member and all of you proceeded to gang up on me, you all alienated me. Here is more proof of that.

I did not wave this site in anyone's face, I expressed excitement for constructing a site that I've had brewing in my head for some time and then again when I started getting members. At no point did I post a link to it anywhere other than here, where it has been designated that I am allowed to do so. I am not trying to convert your members, and I don't believe any of them have decided to come over to my site, nor do I particularly care that they haven't.

I have complained about the site not having an achievable goal. It would be better if it, at least, felt like something could be done about Angora. Otherwise, the story is really nice.

So, excuse me for being a victim here and dealing with it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm sorry, I can't keep myself contained. Going to drop my two cents here.

You really did rub everyone the wrong way from the very start. What you said when I suggested you added dialogue color came off as patronizing and condescending when it was a simple suggestion; you even argued about how quotes had to start a new paragraph, yet your posts say otherwise. That wasn't too bad, honestly, it wasn't. However, when you had gone ahead and practically made a comment about how Fire/Fly/Jackie was a whore and everyone wanted to get in her pants, that was going way too far and you crossed a line that you shouldn't have crossed. There's a difference between us ganging up on you and us defending a friend from such a slanderous comment. More or less, that was too much.

[20:48:11 28/01/2016] * Kirin gets the feeling that people either want to get in Jackie's pants or are in her pants.

You constantly bring up age and since you're old or something, you have the right to look down on us as someone that isn't an equal. Honestly, that's the thing that isn't good at all.
I get that you're trying to advertise a RP site, sure. Funny thing is, you mention reviving an "old RP" of yours so soon after you joined this site and... guess what? The premise and concept are basically the exact same thing. That's kind of suspicious, you know. Really, really suspicious. You can't expect us to think that it isn't a copy when we're looking at it and it's too similar to be a coincidence. I missed a lot from being gone, from what I've been hearing, you aren't even really listening to the admins or abiding to our site rules.

Achievable goal? You do realize that the point of making a character is for them to train, improve with their gift, and eventually graduate from the academy to either protect it from the evil people or go on with their own lives, right? But, you basically ignored that. Kirin can do this and that and this and that, going as far as practically duplicating other people's powers with their gift of creation. Yeah, I get it. You can create stuff. But you cannot overlap with someone else's powers. At all. That whole ice field thing in the Easter Egg mission is a pretty big no-no. What's worse is that Kirin seems to have 100% perfect control of their gift, negating the whole point of being at the academy. I don't think I've seen any real mishaps with her. She kind of screams Mary-Sue to me, honestly.

Also, the whole thing with Argona... Yes, you can do something regarding her lackeys. You can have your character go on a mission involving them having to protect someone from evils or anything. The plot is building up slowly and it's developing over time - it's not something that's going to happen right away; there's no real fun in that. The evils are working on something and something big is going to happen. You just have to be patient. The site has goals, you just choose to ignore it and pretend they don't exist.

Please don't play the victim card, it doesn't work. You're really not a victim here at all.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 pm

I made a deeper inquiry to the plot of this site. I found that there really wasn't any for one to come into contact with this army of Argona. I eventually dropped the idea that this "army" was a threat at all since it seems that their efforts don't make the news, making them less of a threat than terrorists. Unless they do something locally, I still don't know how anyone could possibly be aware that she even still lives, let alone lives as a threat. That was my take on that, I may be wrong. Whatever. Point here is, I did not ignore it.

That comment about Jackie was not meant to label her a whore, but all the dudes that were fawning over her were the whores. I understand that there may be a relationship or two going on there, but that's how I felt about it. Just because that's my opinion, does not make it true. A simple no or explanation would have been more than enough. Someone could have just said that she was well liked and that would have been that. I will point out that I expressed that exact same concern to another member privately and received a much more friendly response than I did from all the males in the cb.

I'm sorry I did not express myself as appropriately as I should have on the quote thing. I should have simply stated that I did not want to. I felt offended that it had been suggested like I was blind to the fact that everyone else was doing it.

It was not my intention to sound 'mightier than thou' when stating the rules of writing. It could have been just as easy to point out to me that the new paragraph with speech rule actually only applies when there is a new speaker.

I do not constantly bring up age, it was one day and I only did it cuz I was feeling old.

I think I covered everything you brought up, if not just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:09 am

They're a threat. A lot has been going on with the army and they probably make the news pretty often - we just don't have our characters watch TV or look these things up since many of them aren't aware that the army exists - they'd be passed off as some terrorists, I suppose -, simply that there's something going on behind the scenes that might cost them their lives one day or something... I don't know, it depends on the characters. If you saw the Official Plotting Page, I recommend you read through some of the topics that Argona's Forward has been in. While they do a lot undercover, they certainly do some major things as well. Off the top of my head, I can name some of the current/recent major events.
> The complete takeover of Norway and eventually, the rest of Scandinavia by four AF members
> The destruction of a national airport in Chicago as a result of an AF pushing a student over edge
> The sudden disappearances of children that may be gifted in Australia/Oceania as a result of them being kidnapped
> A student going into combat with multiple AF members and causing public destruction, resulting in her becoming a criminal throughout the state
> An AF has recently been found infiltrating the school and a Guardian was attacked with one of the AFs turning traitor to Argona
> An AF attacked and attempted to murder two students in the middle of Rosebury
> Whatever the heck Sleepy's rabbit bunch of AFs are doing in his solo
> (hasn't happened yet, but is planned) Two students are attacked in the middle of their mission and one is taken hostage and tricked into joining AF
> An AF is currently infiltrating the European counterpart of Beata - Sofia Academy - and will be attempting to have them join forces with Argona
> A hidden  gifted village is destroyed and all the villagers are slaughtered
There's a lot going on. Some of it might be on the news. Some might not. You'd be surprised how many AFs might just be chilling in the cafe and posing as normal citizens for a bit.

Uhm... You do realize that Sleepy - and possibly Mount - were the only guys on the chat at the time, right? It's just a small recommendation, but you should always assume everyone here is a girl unless said otherwise since a majority of us are actually female. There's no relationship happening. Jackie is well-liked because she's an old friend of ours who we haven't talked to in awhile; simple as that. That still doesn't excuse the comment you made, because in the end, you're attacking users of our community in a very offensive manner. Don't, just don't, make assumptions and start name-calling like that. There's a very fine line there.

I apologize if my tone came off as such, but I really didn't think it did. All I was trying to do was make a simple suggestion since, as I said before, it's easier on the eyes, especially when reading a large wall of text; it also helps people who are in a rush to rid and want to skim when they can easily identify the dialogue. You did state in the end that you didn't want to, but... In a condescending manner. Something along the lines of "If I can see it fine, then you can too unless you're color blind lol" - I forgot the exact words.

In general, you come off as an elitist, honestly. Whether with writing or talking to other people, and it's a little off putting. I'd like to note that this is roleplay, not a writing class or professional book or anything - it's completely alright to break the "rules of writing" since this is for fun and it's casual. Nobody is here because they're obligated to be.

You've brought up age multiple times, from my experience of chatting with you or at least, being on the chatbox at the same time. And often, it was almost done in a haughty manner to which it was like you were trying to show off your age so that you can automatically gain respect for being older than everyone else; that's the vibe I get.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:19 am

That's great, there is a solid plot. The argument was that I was ignoring it. I made inquiries and was poorly educated or I misunderstood.

Okay, good. She's an old friend that you all missed. That's that. Done.

If memory serves, you were straight and kind on it. I reacted on feeling and over did it.

I do not mean to come off as elitist. I started and come from a site where there was a post minimum and things are generally spelled out to the letter. Admittedly, it is an elitist site. It was very rare to see a post that fell short of 200 words and one line posts were always addressed. The people who were guilty of them were never put down though, they were encouraged to increase their writing ability. That's my background there.

I have a morbid curiosity. It tends to run wild when I'm feeling down about something. It was age then, it could be something else later. I did not mean for it to look like I was demanding respect. Believe me when I say that I know age does not translate into respect by any means.

Can I just say, it has been too long that I've had an experience like this, particularly here. I really do appreciate how cordial you're being and I truly feel that issues are being addressed and resolved. Please, do not mistake this for sarcasm. I am extremely sincere. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:50 am

Okay, at first I just decided I was going to stay out of this mess, but I think it's time I step in. To be honest, I haven't read the last couple of posts here, and I don't plan to, because as far as I can see it's just pointless bickering.

If you want to argue and sling insults, well, that's fine with me. Not everyone is going to get along and I respect that, so I understand that beef like this is going to happen. But this is just getting annoying. If you lovelies want to take this into PMs or some private chat or something, feel free. But I'm sure Kirin doesn't want this in his advertisement, and I'm sure the rest of the site doesn't want this kind of crap flaring up where we all have to look at it.

I'm going to lock this topic for now. If Kirin wants me to unlock it, I will. If he wants me to delete all these argumentative posts in his advertisement, then I will. This is just a reminder to stay civil (and to everyone's credit—it's mostly civil except for Jay being a gaylord like always [ilu beb]).

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Moon Academy   Midnight Moon Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Moon Academy
Page 1 of 1