Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Something Sweet Please [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

Something Sweet Please [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Something Sweet Please [closed]   Something Sweet Please [closed] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Renji sat at a table and checked his watch. It was half past five, and getting dark. Guess they say that's the perfect time for a date. Dim lights, soft music, it was all... romantic. Usually, he wasn't one to go on dates, especially at restaurants, but ever since he'd met Sera, he couldn't get his mind of her. Well, he didn't know that many people at Beata to begin with, but there was still something about her. Something that was strong enough to make him take her on a date. The tall student wore a black and white tuxedo vest and an orange tie to match his hair. He'd put his expensive Clé de Peau Beauté Synactif eau de parfum on and made sure everything was looking good, just in case she was picky about how guys looked on dates. Besides, better safe than sorry. Please show up. Being his first actual date, Renji hoped, no, prayed that everything would go well. And he was the last person on earth who would pray.

"Hello sir, my name is Julia, how may I help you tonight?" A young waitress with brunette hair came up to the table holding a little notepad. Examining the girl with a charming smile, she wasn't that far fetched, but Renji shook the thought away. For crying out loud, I'm on a date! Wanting to punch himself, he looked to her with an awkward smile.

"Uh, I'll have a glass of water," he replied shortly, not wanting to indulge in a conversation with her. Saying his thanks to the girl, he looked back at his watch again. It's only been five minutes?! Letting out a nervous sigh, he looked around the restaurant, awaiting her arrival.

Last edited by Ice on Thu May 19, 2016 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9185

PostSubject: Re: Something Sweet Please [closed]   Something Sweet Please [closed] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Sera was fairly nervous, as she should be. The initiate had met one of the nicest guys in the school and had instantly taken an interest in him and he liked her back, so why was she still nervous? She figured it was because she'd never been on a real date before. Any date she'd been on was, well, one night stands. And she wasn't sure those even counted.

Sera walked into the restaurant, wearing a dark red dress that complimented her eyes and hair quite well. It went down to her knees and had a black belt around her middle and she wore her signature onyx necklace. She looked around for a bit before spotting Renji. She smiled and walked over, taking a seat quietly. "Hey," she said, voice dimmed but still happy and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Something Sweet Please [closed]   Something Sweet Please [closed] EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:30 am

Turning around from looking at nothing in particular, Renji was speechless. Sera must have been just as nervous, for everything she wore matched and looked great with her eyes. She was absolutely beautiful and all he could do was give a smile. Say something, say something. His thoughts screamed. "Hey," he replied. Taking an internal breath, Renji attempted to calm himself. She's just as scared as you, everything will be fine. "You look great," The student added. The least he could do was compliment her. "I'm glad you were able to come. I heard this place serves good deserts." The longer Renji sat there, the more he relaxed. Unfortunately, he should've prepared a list of good conversation topics, for he had no idea what girls liked to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9185

PostSubject: Re: Something Sweet Please [closed]   Something Sweet Please [closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:42 pm

"Thanks! You too. Ooh, deserts? That sounds promising!" She chirped back, a smile pulling at her lips. She always loved good food. "Well, how are you?" She asked, twiddling with her hair a bit. Nervousness pulled at her being and the weather outside changed ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Something Sweet Please [closed]   Something Sweet Please [closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:52 pm

At least he made her happy, now he could breathe. "I'm doing good, even better now that you're here," he replied with a sweet smile. The waiter soon came back to recieve their orders, but before she could say anything, he silently shooed her away, not want any interruptions yet. Besides, he hadn't even had a moment to look at the menu yet. "So, you never told me what your power is," Renji commented with a smile, looking at his menu, but keeping an eye on Sera above it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Sweet Please [closed]   Something Sweet Please [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Sweet Please [closed]
Page 1 of 1