Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Have a Sweet [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Have a Sweet [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Will Kennedy had a sweet tooth. It was because of his sweet tooth that he found himself at the local bakery. The bakery also doubled as an all around sweet shop, so it was heaven on Earth to the Autumn. He looked at all the options, unable to decide. There were at least a dozen flavors of ice cream, at least twice that many toppings. There were also candies of all sorts, and pastries that looked absolutely amazing. What was he going to get? He just couldn't decide.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Will wasn't the only one itching for some treats, although he had beaten her to the punch. The young woman stepped inside, ringing the entry bell and letting the door close behind her. It hadn't taken her long at all to realize exactly who was there, his voice becoming a familiar one to her, even as he stayed silent. It was nice to see him alone, instead of competing with other guys or hanging over some girl, or just sober, for that matter...

With a small smile, she came up quietly to his side, leaning a bit forward and trying to catch his eye - surprisingly close to him. "Why don't you just get one of everything?" she asked, her voice light and teasing. She wasn't sure exactly how to say hi to him. It wasn't as if they were friends or anything. She wasn't sure what to call the two of them.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Will looked over at the face of Dakota close to his. Smiling, he shook his head. "You know, I really would, except I need to watch my figure." he said jokingly. He looked around at the menu a little more before turning back to Dakota, not moving his face any farther back. He wanted to see how long it took her before she became uncomfortable. "What're you gonna have? Maybe what you get will spark my interest."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:11 am

Despite the fact that she knew he was just pushing her bubble, and even though she was the one who had gotten that close to him in the first place, she still found herself pulling back an inch. Dakota's face tinted a light shade of pink. "Ah, yes. Wouldn't want to disappoint the ladies, would we?" She stood up a little straighter, her brows furrowed in a feigned irritation. Truth be told, there had a been a luxurious chocolate masterpiece on the counter that had been calling to her now for days.

With an exasperated smile, she reached up and patted at his cheek before pushing on it, turning his head away from her and towards the cake. "That right there," She said with a small wistful sigh. "But the pieces are so huge. You're not the only who needs to watch their figure..."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:46 am

Will smirked as his face was pushed towards the chocolate cake that Dakota had mentioned. It looked so delicious, but he wanted to look around a bit more before offering to share it with the girl to avoid looking desperate. When he was satisfied with the amount of time between deciding, he spoke up. "You know, I can't really find anything, so we could share, if you'd like. I doubt either of us could eat an entire slice anyway. That cake is massive."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Dakota has seen straight through his bluff, looking him over with amusement as he allowed his gaze to wander over the different treats. She rolled her eyes, as if it were some of dumb idea. Share a sweet with this boy? Pfft. "Yeah, whatever." The girl huffed, pulling a small bill out of the breast pocket of her shirt and handing it over to him with a small smile to cover her half of the bill. "Just make sure you get two forks, alright?" She didn't want the lover boy getting any bright ideas.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Will chuckled. "Of course, germs are gross." he said, digging his wallet out of his back pocket to pay for the rest of the cake. "I'm assuming you heard that," he said to the cashier with a polite smile, "So two forks please." He grabbed the cake and the two forks and headed to the nearest table with two chairs, motioning for the girl to follow. When he sat down, he grabbed one of the forks and split the slice directly in half. "There, now neither one of us has to eat after the other. that's for gross lovey-dovey couples and families." he said, wrinkling his nose slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:12 pm

Families? What was wrong with sharing food with your family? It was a strange thing to be weired out by, but that wasn't the thing he said that stuck to her interest. Dakota followed him over to the table, taking the seat across from his and daintily picking up her own fork. "You're not into that lovey-dovey stuff? That's a surprise," she mused. Truth be told, she wasn't much either, but he seemed like the type who had to be cheesy often enough. The red-head dug her silver into the cake and picked up a small piece. "What are you into?" Beyond just getting drunk and picking up women, she meant. With a curious look, she took her first bite.

Her face brightened instantly. It was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:05 am

Will chuckled slightly as he put a piece of cake into his mouth. It was delicious. "What do you mean what am I into? I'm into a lot of things, most of them probably aren't appropriate for public discussion though." he said with a sly smile. He didn't talk about what he was into unless he found himself in an actual relationship with a girl. And that didn't happen often.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:32 am

That bright look couldn't have fallen off her face fast enough. What that really all he did? Will was nothing but a full-time pervert around the clock? Whether he was in a relationship or not, what was the point if that was all you enjoyed? Dakota frowned, digging her fork lightly into the cake again. "You don't have many friends, do you?" She asked, her tone dull and blunt.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:41 am

Will noticed Dakota's mood change with a small frown. "None that weren't after my money." he said, his tone getting serious. He'd always regretted not making any real friends, but over the years he'd learned to just accept that the people that lived near him wanted his money. He lived in a rich neighborhood, but the rich people that lived their were very greedy, his father included. His mother was the only normal one in the family. His jaw clenched as he realized he let his rich kid persona slip for a minute. Putting his classic charming smile back on, he laughed. "But anyway, how 'bout this cake? Delicious, ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:13 pm

And then suddenly, the first puzzle pieces began falling together one by one. Dakota allowed herself to loosen up, giving him a small smile back and taking another bite of the cake. "It is. Amazing you'd find something so good in such a small town." She let there be a bit of silence between them as she went back for a bit more of the chocolate goodness, a thoughtful look overtaking her face. "I never had many friends either," The girl mused, gazing up at him. "My parents are wanna-be billionaires. They're always out working, I never saw them, and they never left me much time to do anything but work." Homework, music lessons, you name it. She hadn't the time for friends, at least not real ones. Since she had come to Beata, she wanted to branch out as much as possible. Maybe she was saying too much though. "Did I ever tell you what my power was?" She was reading him like an open book. It was only fair he knew, and he know about her too, or so she thought. Or give him the chance to decide he wanted nothing to do with her...
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Will was surprised to hear that she didn't have very many friends. She seemed like the type to have a lot of friends. But then again, they didn't really know each other that well. The Autumn shook his head. "I don't think you ever told me what it was." he replied. He had some guess however, although none of them were correct. He took another bite of cake. It really was a pretty amazing cake.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:48 pm

The Spring had to hold back another small smile. It was nice to be imagined as the popular type. She'd known making friends was never such a hard thing, even if they did come in strange places. So far, she seemed to he close to a stoic sound man, a mute, and now this handsome player. But she was letting herself get off track...
"I can read your mind," Dakota said in a simple, matter-of-factly tone, taking another bite of cake in.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Will started laughing. He thought she was joking. It sounded so much like a movie line when someone was being sarcastic."No, seriously." he said, smiling. What was her power really? It couldn't possibly be mind reading. Or at least he didn't think so. mHe took another bite of the cake. He couldn't get enough of it, although sadly he was reaching the end of his piece. Looking at Dakota's plate, it seemed as if she was in the same boat as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet [Closed]   Have a Sweet [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a Sweet [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next