Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Have a Drink [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Barry shook his head. "Stress I can deal with. It's everything else that I can't." he told him. Stress was something that he could run off, but the pain and the anger was something that wouldn't go away no matter how hard he tried. Was this how Ed felt most of the time? Full of anger? He would have to ask him about it sooner or later, if he would even talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:29 pm

Magic looked over at his friend. "I guess some body doesn't want to relax slightly then." The winter let out a small chuckle. He shakily poured himself another glass. He set down the bottle again, a little missing over all in the bottle. "Well it's either you try smoking or your stuck being miserable!" He said with another chuckle. He took his glass off the table, and rose it to his mouth. He tossed it back quickly downing the liquid just as easily as the others if not more. What number shot was this? Eh who cares he was happy for once. He had a smile on his face, along with slight pink on his cheeks from being drunk.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:00 am

Barry rolled his eyes. "Well at least one of us is having a good time." he grumbled crossing his arms. Why wouldn't his power let him get drunk? His metabolism seemed to mess everything up. He thought he'd gotten that under control, but apparently not enough to allow him to get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Well Barry could always try smoking, but he was too much of a downer to try. Magic let out a small huff like a little kid would make. "Well you could have a good time too." He said gesturing to the pack of the cigarettes sitting on the coffee table. He would probably pull one from the almost empty pack here soon, but he wanted to drink more. Pouring some more into his own glass, he dumped it back into his throat, no longer feeling the burn as it went down his throat. He sort of slammed the cup down on the table, and gave a satisfied sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:25 pm

Barry took the pack of cigarettes and threw them across the room. "I don't need your bad habits!" he snapped, also taking the bottle away from him. "And I think you've had enough." he said, placing it back in the refridgerator. Magic was getting dumber and more rediculous with every drink.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:14 pm

"Ohhhhhhhh someone's angry." Magic chuckled with a stupid grin on his face. "I know what that is like." Another chuckle. "I was so angry after the chicago incident that I went out and intentionally killed people. It took six people to die for me to calm down." He let out something that more so sounded like a giggle this time, and fell over on his side on the couch. "Oops.. I wasn't supposed to say that.. Oh well." He said in a sing song voice.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:57 pm

Barry was shocked at the casual tone which he said it, but wasn't shocked by what he did. Magic went insane. There was no telling all of what he did. "Whoops." he said in a deadpan voice. "There are a couple certain people I'd like to murder right about now." He thought back to the Pyramid and clenched his fists in anger. Even the slightest mention of them set him on edge.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:04 pm

"Hehe.. There are always a few people who deserve to die." The winter said. He sat up again and looked at Barry. His smile suddenly dropped from his face as he thought of a few people. "Liiiiiiiikkkkkeeeeee... my mom.. She is a bitch. And that fuck face named Warren, trying to kill Lamia like that... trying to take her away from me... making me destroy that airport..." The once happy expression turned to something dark. He grabbed a random pillow sitting on the couch, and tore it in half. The sound of stitching popping filled the room as he did. Gray-green eyes looked down at the shredded pillow with disgust, before he tossed the two halves away, not caring where the stuffing went. "That fucker is going to get what is coming to him one day... and I will be the one to do it.." Mason said with a growl, his teeth clenched together tightly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Barry was surprised at the sudden mood change, but then remembered that it was common in drunk people. "I think Ed's mentioned Warren a couple of times. He works for the same people that the people I want to kill do." he said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Magic had forgotten that Barry knew some information about Argona's force, so when Barry mentioned it, surprised washed over his face erasing any traces of anger from before. "Whhaaa?" He said to nothing in particular just being weird this time. The effects of being drunk were starting to get to the winter.. He was starting to get tired, and it probably wouldn't be long before he passed out. "Hey since... since you won't let me drink anymore can you get me some water." He asked looking over at Barry with a weird look on his face like he was trying to focus on Barry but just couldn't. "And hide those cigarettes... Don't want to get caught... shhhh..." The smile was back for a moment, before the winter fell over taking up the space on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:00 am

Barry got up and got the prefect a glass of water, setting it down onto the table. "There you go. Maybe you should sleep this off. You'll probably feel like crap in the morning though. Nothing a cup of coffee won't fix." he told him. Although now he wasn't sure what he should do now that Magic was pretty much passed out.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:47 pm

"Ahh.. thanks. But seriously hide those please." He said. He sat up and basically drained the glass of water. Even being drunk he knew that he would wake up with a terrible hang over if he didn't drink water or something. It was still going to be pretty bad, but not as bad now. "Hehe.. Sorry to pass out on ya like this, but I don't think I can remain awake any longer. So If ya need anything from me ya better ask before I become unresponsive for a while." Magic laid down again, and covered his eyes with his arm. A soft giggle escaped him as his thoughts drifted to something else yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a Drink [Closed]   Have a Drink [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a Drink [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2