Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A smol child's gift.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

A smol child's gift. Empty
PostSubject: A smol child's gift.   A smol child's gift. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:57 pm

I know we've gone over Bridget's power before, but I still have a few questions/need some clarification.

What she can do:

~ Is able to give stuffed animals "life". They've got souls (can walk around, move their arms, can't talk//little zombies!), but some are not necessarily tame. Larger plushies aren't viable enough catalysts that it causes them to grow out of control and a bit more destructive than necessary. Though she usually uses beanie babs cause they smol and cute.

~ If she focused hard enough, Bridget is able to make the stuffed animals explode (maybe something else later on?)

What I'm thinking of:

~ She is able to clone/copy/make more plushies (not from a portal, per say). Cause if she couldn't, she'd be carrying around a backpack or always have her arms full of plushies (tbh that sounds lame). Example: She is in combat, and needs more stuffed animals. If she focused hard enough, then she could clone a few more beanie babs.

This is kinda the only option/idea I have atm, and I think it'd be suitable for her to clone stuffed animals if needed.

Please share and questions, comments, or concerns. I'd really like to clarify her power once and for all.
Back to top Go down

A smol child's gift.
Page 1 of 1