Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Kasumi's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IvyLeaf

IvyLeaf

Beata Bucks : 8993

Kasumi's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Kasumi's Journal   Kasumi's Journal EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:49 pm

February 28, 2036

I don't believe I've been getting off to a very good start. I feel like I'm clumsy, and lost here at Beata, and to be honest, I want to go home. Every corner I turn, there seems to be some new trial of sorts waiting for me, and some new way to become "visible". In fact, there was one incident today that nearly made me just want to run away from this place for good. I'm such a coward, I feel. But then, how could you expect someone as weak as me get any more powerful? Apparently, I provoked a girl and accidentally nearly started a fight in front of a prefect of my new house. I doubt that I'll leave a good impression with him. I don't think that girl from Autumn particularly likes me either. I hate how bad I am with people, I hat how scared and stuttering I am, I hate it I hate it I hate it! And today, being one of those days where I've felt a little bolder... It's only gotten me into trouble. Would it take care of all my problems, just to let myself evaporate and fade away? I doubt it. I hope things will get better...
Back to top Go down
IvyLeaf

IvyLeaf

Beata Bucks : 8993

Kasumi's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasumi's Journal   Kasumi's Journal EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:23 pm

March 8, 2036

I've finally found the library in this maze of a school! It's an amazing place, a perfect refuge for whenever I need it. As delightful as it is, though, the other visits aren't always super delightful. When I was reading, a Summer happened to be there as well, and I believe he was rather annoyed with me. I don't mean to be annoying, really, I don't! But how could me saying stuff about books myself annoy some random older guy so much? I don't believe I shall ever understand the proof this Beata Academy, and I don't intend on it. Argh, I'm so homesick sometimes, I wish I had Teleportation of some sort so I could just go back home in a flash. Oh well, I got what I got and I shouldn't that fit.
Back to top Go down

Kasumi's Journal
Page 1 of 1