Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Montare's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10917

Montare's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Montare's Journal   Montare's Journal EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:40 pm

March 20, 2033

I figure the best way to get my clan off my mind would be to write down what I know.

I was born into the Lupo Clan, a clan of shapeshifters. The first man with the power traces back to at least 200 years ago. His animal was a wolf. Due to this, I am seen as something like a prophet. Anyways, back to the clan. The respectful way to refer to most is by first name. My father is Vou. My grandfather is Dankana. My mother is not of clan blood. Anyways. The clan leader before I left was Chrysis IV the Honorable. Oh, the title I got and am generaly referred to as is, well, Montare the Prophet, as can be guessed. Well, I have something to do, and will continue later.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10917

Montare's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montare's Journal   Montare's Journal EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Alright, time to continue. With me being the first prophet, I may choose to become leader when I come of age. Anyways, back to main clan stuff. Education for everyone 6 to 18 is handled through a school that is clan run, and actually state approved. Most of the teachers are elders, although not all. I rarely interacted with anyone my age, as I was privately taught by Chrysis IV. And when I wasn't being taught, Vou and Dankana would train me endlessly. All I could say I knew were my mother, Vou, Dankana, and Chrysis IV. Anyways, the clan is organized as so: The highest power is the leader, followed by any prophets, then teachers, and then it goes by age. I got out as much as I need, but may write more.
Back to top Go down

Montare's Journal
Page 1 of 1