Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Capture the Flag! [site event]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12397

Capture the Flag! [site event] - Page 2 Empty
PostCapture the Flag! [site event]

Capture the Flag! [site event] - Page 2 Tumblr_ne0k5g9cG41r3rdh2o1_500
Coming soon . . .

Rules
1. The game will take place in the forest after dusk, around 8 or 9 PM.

2. Teams will be split along House lines (Spring & Summer VS Autumn & Winter).

3. Any initiates playing the game will be sorted into the smaller team.

4. All powers of all kinds are allowed, so long as no kind of serious injury is inflicted. Players will also be permitted to use their powers to create defensive fortifications or manipulate the other team. If you can't use your power without causing life-threatening injury, you'll have to find some way to dampen your gift or get creative.

5. All weapons are allowed; however, all blades will be checked and blunted by faculty beforehand. They'll still have an edge, you just won't be able to slice off limbs. Weapons created with powers will be left alone.

6. Causing serious injury to another student will lead to an immediate ejection from the game. Faculty will be on standby in case of any emergency situation and will provide medical assistance if necessary. Minor non-threatening injuries will not be treated until the game is over; look to your healers on your team for that.

7. The entire forest and lake count as part of the playing area. A creek running down the center will count as the boundary line.

8. Each team will have one flag, which will be placed in a fortified area lit up by lanterns. The flag is around the size of a baby blanket, but carries a special property. Holding the flag will sap away at your ability to use your gift. While you may be able to use your power at first, you'll completely lose your abilities within a minute. Your powers will quickly return after releasing the flag, don't worry.

9. The flag will literally fly back to its point of origin if released by a would-be-captor, a la magic carpet. It can be snatched out of the air before it returns to base, but will be moving rather fast (think the speed of an arrow).

10. There is no concept of jail, tagging, or safe zones. It's just going to be a war out there.

11. Oh, and there's a few portal monsters wandering around the forest. They don't discriminate by team. Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, or initiate, they'll try and crush you all the same. They should stay away from the main playing area, but if you wander deep into the forest to try and find a stealthy, roundabout route, then you'll find them. Or it's better to say they'll find you. Enjoy!

12. The game ends when one team has both flags together.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Capture the Flag! [site event] :: Comments

Re: Capture the Flag! [site event]
Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:49 pm by Guest
ssss

Last edited by Pikachu on Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Jake
Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:02 pm by Jake
Harrison Hammond (Summer)
Sarai Mina (Summer)

Last edited by Jake on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : now placed)
Badger
Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:10 pm by Badger
Devin Morris (Autumn)
Brant Uri (Summer)
Luke Layton (Winter)
Hosa Corvina (Guardian)
Ebony
Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:37 pm by Ebony
ohai ;D

Ethan Riley (Winter)
Brailynn Moore (Spring)
Liam Mason (Summer)
Preston Andrews (Autumn)
Rainy
Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:20 pm by Rainy
Caleb Murdoch (Spring)
Elisabeth Abrams (Winter)
Bloop
Post Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:45 pm by Bloop
D'angelo Exum (Autumn)
Ella
Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:36 am by Ella
Keo Van Schwantz (Autumn)
Grey Blacker (Autumn)
Sleepy
Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:49 am by Sleepy
Sup everyone. I'm really pleased with the turnout, and the idea is to start the event either tomorrow or later tonight. Wooo.

I'm going to let people jump in late if they really want to (although they'll have to give me a heads up first), but consider this a final role call! If you want to get in on this, it's best if you do it now.

For convenience sake, I'm going to make a chart of all the participating students with relevant information so this whole topic is a bit easier to follow. It'll include names, roleplayers, an icon for appearance, gifts, and a color denoting their House. Expect to see that soon-ish. This might get a bit crazy, so I thought it'd be nice to have a picture that people can refer to in another tab instead of sifting through creations or guessing at what's happening. I'll make it look as nice as I can with my poor MS Paint skills, which means it'll be kinda ghetto, but hopefully it'll still be legible.
EDIT: Looks like Echo took it upon herself to add all that stuff to her topic, which renders my project pretty useless. >u< I guess I won't be doing a chart, then.

Thanks. Get hype.
Sleepy
Post Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:33 pm by Sleepy
Crystal
Post Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:13 pm by Crystal
duuuude I know where this gif is frommmm I watched the animee o:
Post  by Sponsored content

Capture the Flag! [site event]

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2