Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Teddy Bear Care 101

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10404

Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:21 pm

"Look who's worrying now." He gave a teasing smile, "I'm sure we can get away with it somehow." Connor slipped the remaining items into the baby bag and put the snacks away in the pantry. A slight buzz roamed in his head as he saw the vodka on the counter, he picked it up and waved it in the air towards Maria. "What do you want to do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:48 pm

"I mean, if it means community service, we have a reason to be worried." She replied jokingly, although community service would be a blessing. It was nice to know that he thought the same as her; there were always loopholes in the school administration, especially when it came to punishments. Looking towards Connor, she wondered what to do with the vodka. "I'll put it back in Jake's room, unless you want to take it with ya for emergencies. You never know when a drink will come in handy." She gave a wink.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Connor gave Maria a short laugh handing the vodka back, "That is true, but I think I'll just come back here if I need some." He winked back at Maria, a smile resting on his face. Besides he was sure to be caught with alcohol if he just walked down the hall with it. Connors green eyes peered around the clean room, a green puddle sat under the window. His shirt! He picked it up off the ground and slipped it over his head. "Well everything looks clean." He made his way over to Maria proud of their quick cleaning job, "I had a really fun time with you tonight. We should partner up some time again."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:26 pm

"Yeah, I'd like that." Maria replied with a smile. "But you better get going before anyone gets suspicious." Realizing what time it was, he'd better get home. "See ya 'round." She grabbed his coat and stood by the door. Honestly, Maria liked Connor's company, but she had other things to do. I'll hang out with him later. Thinking about it made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Connor smiled at Maria's response; he was happy she would like to hang out in the future with him. The winter quickly glanced at a clock in the kitchen, his eyes grew wide as he realized the time. "Yea I should get going. The prefect I live with is probably getting suspicious of my whereabouts." He gave her a silly grin, accepting the coat from her grasp. "Well I'll see you around school!" He gave her a quick wave and slipped out the door, it was definitely a night to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teddy Bear Care 101
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4