Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Miss Home [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11698

I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:52 pm

That was kind of surprising. Then again, with Beata being so huge by being one of the very few gifted schools in the world, she should have figured that they'd get a bunch of students in daily without any of them actually meeting each other. "About the same, actually. I came late September." She paused to readjust how she was sitting so that she was more comfortable with her legs crossed underneath her. "So how about we play a little game? It's called Twenty Questions. Basically, we take turns asking each other what we want to know about the other person no matter how silly or serious. Obviously, you don't have to answer something if you don't want to. I don't see this getting very personal either, though." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8472

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Sounds like fun. Let's do it." he said. "Did you want to start or should I?" He figured this was a good way to get to know each other without asking random questions at random times.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:29 pm

"I can start!" She said, placing her teacup gently on the coffee table not far from reach. Taking a second to tuck her thick hair behind her ear (well, as much as she could), she looked back at Gabriel with wide, curious eyes. "Okay so first question. Here's an easy one! What's your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:25 pm

"Red. Definitely." he said, pointing out the red streak in his hair. "What about you?" He smiled. Getting to know the Irish girl was going to be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:14 pm

"Blue!" she said quickly. "Well, light blue, actually. It's the color of the sky. It's always so beautiful to just... stare at." She sighed dreamily for a second before she looked back at Gabriel. "Okay, your turn to ask a question!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Gabriel smiled and decided to show off his gift a little bit. With a moment of concentration, the red streak in his hair quickly turned to the sky blue Erin had been describing. He winked at her and decided to finally come up with a question. He thought for a moment before he finally thought of a question. "What's your favorite food?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Erin giggled and watched in amazement as Gabe's hair began to change color, it turning the light blue that she liked. The didn't think much of the gesture other than it was really cool to look at, even when he winked. Whether she was oblivious to the small flirt or not, she still enjoyed it but quickly moved on to pondering his question for a moment. There were a lot of foods that she liked. It was almost hard to pick her favorite. "Umm... probably boxty. Especially when my mum wraps it around a pork roast! What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Pfft flirting. What's flirting? "I don't think I've ever had boxty but it sounds good. My favorite is probably pizza. The real Italian kind. Although the Americanized version isn't bad." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:16 pm

That sounded really good right now, actually. "Ooohh..." she breathed for a moment. She had never been to Italy considering it was pretty far away from where she lived, but she had tasted their pizza. After eating that, she didn't really want to try American pizza. It sounded gross and the amount of grease it always had on it looked disgusting. "That sounds really good right now." Picking up her teacup again, she took a quick sip and placed the cup back down, noting that she was almost finished with it. "Okay, so my turn! How about... favorite animal?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:15 pm

"That's a tough one. Hmm..." the Summer boy began, "I guess if I had to choose I'd probably go with the chameleon. Reminds me of myself. What's yours?" He'd always found the chameleon interesting, even if it looked a little strange. He went to take a sip of his tea absentmindedly when he realized he had already drank it all. He set it down quickly, hoping the girl didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:40 pm

That wasn't an answer that Erin expected, but it was still really cool even though their eyes were really weird. Gabe's choice made sense, though, considering what his power was. "Hmm..." she muttered as her gaze shifted around the room like it was going to give her some kid of answer. There were so many animals that she liked that it was hard to narrow it down to just one. This question was harder than she thought... "I think I will have to go with the fox. It's just so cute and energetic!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:50 pm

"Foxes are adorable!" he replied. "But umm.. I'm not sure what to ask next." He laughed nervously. He wasn't the best at coming up with questions on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:27 pm

"That's okay!" she replied before leaning back to relax on the couch after grabbing her teacup and drinking the rest of the tea inside. It was already room temperature at that point, but it didn't matter. It was still pretty good. Too bothered to lean forward again to put the cup back in its place, she just sat it down on the arm of the couch, made sure it was balanced and left it there. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the comfiness of the couch for a few silent moments until she turned back to Gabe, her green eyes fixated on him calmly. "So how'd you change your hair like that? I guess it's part of your gift?" she asked. In the midst of the twenty questions, she completely forgot to ask him about that but she really enjoyed the blue color against his blonde hair. It matched his eyes rather nicely.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Yup. I've never found a real name for it, but the word Metamorphmagus fits. And it sounds cool." he said. "But what's your gift? I forgot to ask."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:44 pm

"Metamorphosis. Got it," she said back, giving him a small smirk as she didn't even try to pronounce it correctly, but it was all in good fun. "So it lets you change your appearance?" She ask curiously until he asked her about her own power. Stopping or a second, she looked down at the ground and took a quick breath, hoping that Gabe didn't realize how nervous she suddenly got. No, she was tired of feeling insecure about this. After all, there have been a surprising number of people who gladly accepted it like it was normal. Giving the summer a reassuring look, she told him. "Possession. That's my power. Kind of weird, but it gets the job done. Don't know if it works on people yet but living the life of a mouse is pretty neat!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Miss Home [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next