Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Lazy Roommate [401]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11695

A New Lazy Roommate [401] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:13 pm

She rolled her eyes playfully and waved off the remark about not being bothersome when he stays awake. "Don't worry about that. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper anyway, so I'd like to see you try to wake me up!" It was true. There have been several times where the Autumn would sleep through fire alarms going off at random hours of the morning and several occasions when she slept through her alarm. She should probably be more worried than she was about that.

Stretching out her legs from underneath her and finally standing up, Erin stretched out the rest of her body before walking to the kitchen area to grab some water. "Need anything?" she asked. "Speak up while I'm over here."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9382

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Rob could agree to being a heavy sleeper. Well when he was actually sleeping, and not napping. When he had nothing to do on days he would sleep super late no matter what. There have been numerous times where he had slept through his own alarm. He didn't really say anything when she got up, but when she asked if he wanted something, he had to respond. Did he want something? "What's in there?" He asked being a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:45 pm

Opening the fridge, Erin began to sift through its contents to see what all was inside. She'd practically had it to herself since the others were never really around to use anything in the room. "Orange juice, apple juice, lemonade, Coke, and there's always water," she told him before straightening herself up to look back at Rob. "Unless you're looking for a snack. Then I can't help you." She didn't really snack much but that was primarily due to the large meals that she ate. She loved to drink juice, though.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:59 pm

He didn't really care for many of those. Well the water and apple juice were fine, but he preferred to have Strawberry soda or something similar. "Apple Juice is fine. Thank you." He might of been lazy, but he didn't forget his manners. He wasn't really hungry, so he wasn't really looking for a snack. He didn't really eat much anyway. He basically only hate what his body required. Other than that he didn't eat a lot. "So what is there to do around here?" He kind of wanted to know, but even if he knew he probably wouldn't do much. Being lazy was his thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:23 pm

"There are all sorts of things to do around here! You just have to get up and do them," she teased as she grabbed two glasses, filling one with water and the other with apple juice. Walking back over to the couch, she held out her hand with the juice to Rob. "Here you go! Apple juice for you and water for me!" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Rob paused in thought for a moment before responding. "But.. That takes a lot of effort.." He complained in a playful tone, or a tone that showed he was joking. At least he was joking a little bit. Getting up and doing things? That wasn't really his style. He lifted a hand and took the cup from her. He took a drink of it before letting the bottom rest against his leg, and his hand keeping it up. "Thanks." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Lazy Roommate [401]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2