Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lazy Days are Fun Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

Lazy Days are Fun Days Empty
PostSubject: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:24 am

Sophia sat on one of the couches, her back tucked into the corner between the arm of the couch, and the back of the couch. Socked feet sat on the couch, and her knees were bent to help perch up the note book that sat on her legs. A pencil sat in her gloved left hand at the moment, and amber eyes studied the paper in front of her. At the moment the initiate was writing a small story about some girl going on some adventure in her dreams. It was just something that she came up with at the moment, because she felt like writing. The girl didn't wear anything exciting at the moment. Just some comfy pants and a t-shirt, but her hair was pulled up into a small pony tail to keep her hair from getting in her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:57 pm

Logan had a dilemma. His breathing had begun to get in a fit by that afternoon, a problem he'd usually fix by going into the bathroom. His disease had been getting especially restless that week. All he needed to do, however, was get into the bathroom, press a finger to his neck, and breathe. He would be fine, like any other day, and he's be able to work overtime at the infirmary that night like every other night.

That time was different, however. As he went to the nearest bathroom, massaging his chest and feeling the vibrate of his empty lungs, he saw something over the bathroom door. Yellow tape; they were cleaning it.

He couldn't just heal himself out in the open! He imagined dozens of people asking if he was all right, walking up to him as he wheezed and recovered himself, fingers pressed to his pulse like he was about to drop dead at any moment. That would not help the healing process. No, no, he needed somewhere private, but where!? The panic of the moment heightened his breathing even more, and Logan quickened his pace down the hall, to find any room that may offer him privacy. The next bathroom was too far away. He had to heal soon!

It was then that he saw the Lounge doors. Perfect! While they would not necessarily be empty, they were an improvement to the halls, and a public room. He quickly zipped to the doors, shutting them behind him and immediately pressing his back to the wall. He firmly placed his fingers to his neck and breathed, like they were an inhaler. He immediately felt relief. Little did he know, there was a girl there, she the only one there.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Sophia looked up from her notebook when she heard the door open. It was a boy, and he seemed to be having a hard time breathing and what not, she was about to say something when he pressed his fingers to his neck and then everything seemed fine. She studied the boy for a moment before asking, "Are you alright?" With a hint of concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Logan kept his fingers there, and gave Sophia a breathy nod, not saying anything. He didn't even realize she was there at first. After a few moments, a few more in-and-outs, he lowered his hand. "Um...sorry. I, just...the bathroom was...not..." It was half because he was catching his breath and half because he was such an idiot. Damn, though, that girl was cute. That couldn't have helped. "I'm fine, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:42 pm

"It's fine as long as you are okay." The girl responded. She looked down at her notebook, and then realized she didn't know where to go with her story at the moment so she closed her note book and set it down beside her, laying the pencil on top. She looked up at the boy again giving him a cute smile. "My name is Sophia, you can call me Sophie as a nickname if Sophia sounds too formal." She said sitting up and folding her glove hands together.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:09 pm

"They're not much different," Logan observed, turning his glance to a book he played with on an adjacent shelf. Then, his eyes took a trip to her gloves. They seemed a little...strange to be wearing. He didn't say anything about them, though. Maybe she had a hand disease or something. Those existed, right? "I'm Logan. I don't really have...a...nickname, but you can make one if you want." Well, he liked Logan just fine, but something inside of him he didn't know blurted out that last part. He didn't like that something.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Logan huh? There wasn't really a way to come up with a nickname from that unless he wanted something girly. "Sophie is a bit easier to say, and less syllables than Sophia is. And Sophia just sounds a bit formal to me. Its your preference though." She said. Her hands started messing with her gloves a tiny bit. "I can't come up with anything besides calling you Lo or something that sounds dumb. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to have a dumb nickname." Sophia said to him casting her eyes away from him. She looked at her notebook and pencil instead.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:09 pm

"Yeah..." He picked up a book, only to put it down only a second later. This was too awkward. "I'll see you later, Sophie."

Or, so he thought. As he turned to pull on the handle, he found the door would give way only a little, but only a crack. What the fuck? He peaked through the crack, and all he could see was a broom handle, a couple ladders in front of it. A man was on one, a robust man in messy overalls.

"Excuse me..." He whispered through the door. "Why did you bar the door?"

"We're fixing the lights. I didn't want you kids 'tah knock me off. I don't wanna get hurt 'ere." He had a Brooklyn accent, caked with tobacco grime.

"Couldn't you have gotten us out before you shut us in...?"

"Ya' looked frantic, thought you really needed 'tah be in there. Listen, kid, I'll be done soon, just hang tight."

This was insane. He was now trapped with this girl. He spun to face her, pressing his back to the doors and laughing a fake, arid laugh. "So, turns out, I'm not leaving here..." His murmur was thin with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Sophia didn't mind that the kid was leaving. It wasn't until he said something about not being able to leave that she decided to look up at him. "We can't leave?" A slight look of discomfort appeared on her face. She didn't have her bag with her. And that meant if her gloves disintegrated then she had nothing to cover them up with again. She thought she was only going to be in here a short time. If her gloves disintegrated then she wouldn't be able to touch anything else for the risk of destroying things.. Right as she said that her left hand glove started turning to dust.. "Shit.." She said. There was no stopping it now.. And now she had to keep her hand from touching anything else. At least her right hand was still good.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:39 pm

"Wha..." Logan looked at her gloves with a...scared expression. Holy shit, what was happening? "What's happening to your gloves?" Yes, they were gone no, having vanished from thin air. He made plenty of gestures with his hands, some pretty much meaningless, but he ultimately ended up on one idea. "I-is your power disappearing gloves...or...?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Sophia held her hand up an away from everything making sure she didn't touch anything else. When Logan asked what what her gift was and asked if it was disappearing gloves, she couldn't help but smile slightly, but it soon disappeared, and she shook her head. "No my gift is disintegration, basically I make things turn to dust, and I wear those gloves to keep me from destroying things." She explained. "Normally I have a bag with me with spares, but I didn't bring it today because I thought I was only going to be here for a short time before going back to my dorm. But we are trapped here now..." Which explained the slight panic she held on her face earlier. She looked at her bare hand which she held slightly in front of her. Stupid power why did you have to activate now?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:54 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa." Nope, nu uh, he wasn't dealing with this. Logan found himself pressing up against the wall, so far in fact that he found himself on the coffee table beside him. "S-stay away from me, then. I mean, you're cool and all, b-but..." But he didn't want to be killed. He hoped she wouldn't take it personally, but she probably got that a lot. "Is there anything else that can stop it? Like water or something?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Now there was a reaction she wasn't fond of.. A huff escaped the girl. "It's not like I'm gonna come over there and intentionally kill you.. I'm keeping an eye on my hand for a reason. And no there is nothing that can stop it." She said. Her voice clearly portrayed that she didn't like his reaction. He hand rested off the edge of her lap not touching anything. It was only caused by her hand at the moment and not any other parts of her skin. If other parts of her skin caused it then she would be losing clothing left and right instead of just gloves.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:07 pm

"Sorry, um..." He stayed in place and gave a nervous laugh, holding up his own hand. "It's actually kind of funny. Um, well, maybe. You see, my..." He made sure to point at it with emphasis. "My hand heals, and yours...destroys. We're kind of like polar opposites, you and I." He let his power go to show her he was not lying, letting his fingers glow a warm green. Of course, why would she think she was lying?
"So, um, I've never seen you around. What dorm are you in, Sophie?" He was still not getting anywhere near her, but he smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Sophia didn't think he was lying in the first place, but he showed her anyway. The girl guessed it was because of some kind of nervousness or something. "I didn't mean to scare you or anything, but I promise I won't harm you in anyway.." She said trying to calm the boy down a little bit. Now to answer his question. "I'm still in the initiate dorms.. But I should be getting my house placement, and dorm number sometime today or tomorrow." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazy Days are Fun Days
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next