HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Mirror World(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WereWild
Sanic Master

Beata Bucks : 1274

PostSubject: Mirror World(s)   Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:53 pm

I've (And by I, I mean it's been bounced around in the chat for awhile) had these ideas for awhile and just haven't bothered to write them down until now. Basically, we have two versions of a plot called "The Mirror World."

The first idea is basically a look into Beata if everyone were genderbent. Its just a way for characters to rp alongside their genderbent selves instead of against them. ]It may also cause some ptsd from those that went on the mansion mission.

The second idea is an AU plot that's been bounced around a bunch. Its just a flip-flopped Beata Universe where Beata is evil and AF are the good ones, rebelling against Wright's tyranny or something like that.

I just wanted to get this written down in case someone wanted to do it sometime.

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsAleksandar HarknessBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mirror World(s)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: