Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Green

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green   Green - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Kaya didn't seem typically offended. She looked down at the ground, inspecting where she put her feet. "This isn't very serious." It showed in her light attire, the content expression on her tan face. Her voice was soft like a butterfly landing in frost. "It becomes minus 30 Celsius in my village during winter. At noon, of course, though that's practically late afternoon." Exploring the night was nothing new to her. She'd do it with her friends all the time, until the elders would force them to retire to their homes at 5 or 6. This was on days when there was no school, of course. "If you don't think about it, it goes away. Cold doesn't really exist, I think, it's just our cells complaining." She continued with her absentminded leisure, kicking a stone from under the short dead grass.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green   Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:14 pm

"Brrr that must be incredibly cold. I bet this is nothing." she replied. She thought about what Kaya said next. "Wow, I've never thought of it that way." she added.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11220

Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green   Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:13 pm

"That sounds awful," Minnie said, shaking her head in sympathy. Maybe if she didn't think about it it would go away, but she couldn't stop thinking about it when it was biting at her face, preventing her from feeling her cheeks properly. It was a nice sentiment, it just wasn't something she thought she could use. She liked to complain.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green   Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:34 pm

"Here," They were hit with a wall of light, and arrived in the Courtyard. "We are almost to a warm place." She smiled with excitement, close-mouthed and long. There was a blush on her cheeks from the cold she did not mind. "Where will this warm place be? Are we returning to one of your dorms? You picked me up as a vagabond, and thus I am your familiar." She almost recited the last sentence like an oath, standing straight, voice a hoarse Canadian lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green   Green - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:28 pm

"We definitely are at the Courtyard. I'm probably heading off to my dorm, but I'm not sure about you being a vagabond. Not sure what a vagabond is, even." she replied, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11220

Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green   Green - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Minnie was relieved to be back at the school. Her walk had been nothing like she wanted it to be, and she had ended up with two other girls.
"You could come watch TV in my dorm for, like, an hour," she offered, glancing at her phone for the time. Why was she offering? They had dorms, too, surely they also had televisions of their own. Something in her didn't want to be alone again so soon, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green   Green - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3