Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Green, Green Grass of Home ~Open~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9959

The Green, Green Grass of Home ~Open~ Empty
PostSubject: The Green, Green Grass of Home ~Open~   The Green, Green Grass of Home ~Open~ EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:23 pm

The forest was filled with joyful laughter. The figure of a female teenager climbed up the tree with ease. Her pink hair flowing out behind her as she weaved through and fro the branches. Her blue eyes glancing behind her every now and again to get a good look at how high she was.

After a few years of studying on her own, Scilene had learned how to bend the plants to her will, so if she actually fell, the branches would catch her. 'In theroy...Pah! Screw theory. I'll just test it.'

She had to admit though. She actually missed Beata, and all of the students within. Well, most. Some were either rude, or very...uh. Awkward/weird. That Montare fellow? 'Yeah, I wonder what happened to him. When I left, that was the gossip.' Scilene really hadn't wanted to return to the dorms quite yet, though she had already checked back in with the front office. 'I should go to the conservatory after this~'

Her hand grasped the next branch, and her left foot pushed off a thicker branch to propel herself forward.  Once she was situated between two branches, the student looked out over the forest. She had purposely chosen one of the tallest trees in the forest to climb. If the tree climbing girl looked out through the branches, she surely could see the school and all of it's schoolish glory. A daring smile appeared on her face.

Scilene continued to the top of the tree, with one hand on the trunk, and her two feet on a thick branch. She glanced around, then let go of the trunk. Fearlessly, she shouted on the top of her lungs. "CANNON BALL!"

And she jumped.

And she fell down.

Down...

Down.

CRASH

Three rather leafy branches cushioned her fall. Scilene stared up at the bright blue sky that filtered through the having branches. That was a long fall...and it was... "Awesome!"
Back to top Go down

The Green, Green Grass of Home ~Open~
Page 1 of 1