Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New year resolutions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8720

New year resolutions! Empty
PostSubject: New year resolutions!   New year resolutions! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Hey guys so I thought I'd be sharing some of my new year resolutions with you! I don't feel like 2015 was a very good year so hopefully 2016 will be much better, these are things that I do want too complete but I wouldn't be depressed if they didn't actually happen.. But anyways tell everyone what you want for 2016! Really looking forward towards this brand new year!

One of my resolutions is limit my time on the computer. I learned it is not really healthy for your body and pretty much entirely I've been on this thing.. So I do want to limit my time to maybe 2 hours a day and just go out a lot more! It'd be nice to just spend time not sitting down and staring at a bright screen because I do need help im a bit addicted lol..

Another one of my resolutions is to eat healthier! Im really not a healthy person a few days ago I did pass out in my bathroom and worried my family members. Im to underweight and short and also have other health issues so I would like to stop eating sugar! Even though I do love love love my sweets it just needs to stop and I need to treat my body better.

My third one is to travel more! Being in Alaska isn't that fun theres a lot of outdoors things you can do but im not really a outdoorsy person I like to stay inside xD since it is colder outside of my house.. But ye! Im really hoping to go on a trip maybe to like Seattle or New York I think that'd be a lot of fun to do!

Also wanting to eat healthy I do really want to become vegan but I don't ever think I would be able to do it xD I really love animals and idk sometimes I don't really like eating them it feels kind of wrong to me. But my family is asian so I don't think they would really support that since we do eat meat almost all the time.. ;-;

My fourth one is to learn more! I love watching documentaries and would like to watch a lot more of them so yes I would really love to learn more about the world because that is important since the world doesn't revolve around us..

so comment your resolutions!
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10623

New year resolutions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year resolutions!   New year resolutions! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:24 pm

× Improve my art. I'm finding I still have a lot of trouble drawing, especially with terms of clothing and most definitely backgrounds. Hopefully I can find the time to try and actually finish my sketches instead of leaving them unfinished all the time... That and figuring out body language would be nice. It'd help a lot with writing these kinds of emotions too during RP. >_<
× Have better time management. If anything, I should probably work on limiting my time on the Internet as well so that I have time to work on homework. Besides, if I set my priorities straight, wouldn't that just mean more free time for me to draw and have fun? Or at least, I hope so.
× Work on socializing. I'm a failure with talking to people in real life. If it says anything during calls, I get overwhelmed very easily with verbal communication. Not to mention that I'm bad in crowds and don't like group work, I don't have many friends at my current high school... Well, okay, I have a lot of friends, but they approached me first rather than the other way around. Hopefully I can actually try and go out there and be more open. Maybe.
× Touch up on RPing/characterizing. I'm not sure how to explain this one besides "RP more" because I don't know what to focus on quite yet. As for characterizing... I want to work towards making my characters seem more realistic and show what drives them to do this and that rather than "oh, they did it because they could". Make them more set in stone and stuff, hence my new character page template... sorta. This is my excuse for accidentally deleting my old topic. >>

There's a lot more, but bleh. I'm too lazy to type out more.
Back to top Go down

New year resolutions!
Page 1 of 1