Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Place, A New Year.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

A New Place, A New Year. Empty
PostSubject: A New Place, A New Year.   A New Place, A New Year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Pepper Ashina rode in the back of the limo into the school gates. Unlike her brother, their parents were on a business trip at the moment and were not able to even say goodbye to her. "Thanks Joe." she said cheerfully to her butler as she got her bags from the trunk and looked at the big school. Wow. This is as big as our house! she thought to herself looking around. She had called her brother Louis a day or two ago to notify him she was coming, but never told him her exact arrival date and wanted to surprise him when she got settled in. Her pony tale flew with the gentle breeze...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, A New Year.   A New Place, A New Year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Oliver had been watching as a limo had pulled up next too the school. It was quite a surprise, he didn't think someone would be cocky enough too drive a limo here, what a fool. The winter let out a slight huff he didn't think too big on spoiled rich kids and he hated cocky people. The winter sat on the bench nearby the gates, leaning back as he watched Pepper approach. With a soft sigh and a few mumbles under his breath he slowly got up, and waved his hand towards the newbie. This was totally out of character but he figured he could make use of some friends, even though he wouldn't care if he did end up having Pepper as a friend. "I like your style in cars." It was a lie, he hated limos and he hated the people who came out of them.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, A New Year.   A New Place, A New Year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Pepper saw the guy wave his hand and slowly walked over to him. When he said he liked her style of cars, she knew it was a lie. "Oh come on." she said half sighing, half giggling. "No need to lie. I know, I probably look like some rich brat, but unlike most of you, I don't have parents who can drive me places." she said cheerfully, turning around to wave her goodbyes to Joe and then turning back to the boy with a smile, trying to not sound snobby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Place, A New Year.   A New Place, A New Year. Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Place, A New Year.
Page 1 of 1