Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

For you my dear.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

For you my dear. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Jake's words prompted Anima to look up at him for a moment, before flipping to a blank page in her notebook and writing. A few moments later, she turned the notebook so that Jake could read what she had written on the page. That's not what it is. I know that I can draw well. Thank you though. That doesn't change what you saw though. Anima's crying picked up a little as she held the notebook up for Jake to be able to read what was written. Oh how she wished Jake hadn't been nosy and looked through her notebook. After all, she was the only person who was supposed to see most of what she drew, and for damn good reason. Not only was she flat out opposed to someone seeing something like that when it is so detailed and accurate, but people would almost certainly get the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Jake read the paper and thought about what she "said". I would never have guessed a shy girl like you to draw this shit. He realized what she meant. "I won't tell anyone, I promise." He said honestly. "Wow, I'm a douche, aren't I?" He chuckled to himself outa shame.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:05 pm

Anima nodded, although the crying nor blushing ceased, and she turned the notebook back around so that she could write on it more. I appreciate that you won't tell anyone, but that's still not what I meant. What I meant is Just forget about it. Anima turned the notebook back towards Jake, a splotch of wetness from a fallen tear visible undernesth the writing. She glanced off towards the exit for a moment. She could just leave; if she needed a reference for drawing so badly she could just come back later after Jake was gone. All and all, Anima wasn't too sure she wanted to continue the conversation after all. Jake sure didn't seem to be understanding things to well; he probably had the wrong idea about the drawings like most people did.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:25 am

Jake sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do. "So uh, what did you come here for anyway?" He asked, curios.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:43 am

I just felt like going for a walk. I think I'm gonna go now. After making sure that Jake had enough time to read what she had written, Anima got up and wiped one of the remaining tears from her face. She made her way over to the exit of the conservatory, pausing before walking out. She felt sort of bad about lying so she'd have more of an excuse to leave and get away from Jake, but then again... He wasn't exactly the nicest guy either.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 am

Jake read the paper and before he could say anything, she was off. Damit, you screwed up big time. "Wait!" He called to her from the bench. "I mean, why don't we...just hang for a bit?" He knew she would refuse, but it was worth a shot. "With all the chaos of school, having some company is kinda nice." He admitted. Jake was starting to get overwhelmed with school work, and Anima's quiet company was somewhat relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:00 am

Anima froze when she heard Jake calling to her. She didn't want to go back over to him, but at the same time she'd feel even worse about leaving now. She reopened her notebook to write again, deciding to be a bit more honest this time. I'm not sure that I want to. Besides, you probably have the wrong idea about me since you saw those drawings. Anima showed the writing to Jake, glancing behind her at the exit. She was already regretting not just going out the door as soon as she got to it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:07 pm

"Listen, I honestly didn't get any idea about the drawings." He said with a shrug. "I bet my spirit animal is a goldfish. Cause I'll probably forget about it by tomorrow." He chuckled to himself, patting the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:14 pm

That comment you made makes me think differently though... Plus, you had to have... Formed opinions based on what you saw, right? Despite Jake patting the bench, Anima made no effort to get any closer to him. Her severe embarassment and distress was still visible on her face as well; she had hardly calmed down or begun to feel any better. Jake seemed to being trying hard to make amends... Maybe. Whether he was actually trying or not though, he wasn't doing a very good job. Again Anima glanced to the exit, although she didn't get any closer to it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Jake craned his neck to read the paper and sat back in the bench again. "Opinions?" He tilted his head like a puppy. "Sweetheart, I barely had a second to look at the drawings. And it's not my place to form opinions on what you do." He said softly with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:03 pm

I meant opinions about what you saw, not the fact that I drew them. Don't try to lie to me either... You even took your time to look at those drawings... Just when Anima was slowly calming down, the redness and tears returned to Anima's face as she thought back to Jake taking his sweet time to look at the more lewd drawings in the notebook while it was in his possession and out of Anima's reach. Anima took a step backward towards the exit of the conservatory, almost bumping into the door with how close she was. At this point, she was again feeling rather certain that she wanted to leave and get away from Jake.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Jake gave a sigh. "Okay fine. You want me to be honest with you?" He said, slightly annoyed that this girl wouldn't get over it. "Your drawings are really good. And I can't really say anything else cause I have no idea what your motives or goals are with drawing them. But if I could give advise, I'd say you need to have more confidence in yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Was Jake actually trying to make her feel better? He had just lied and now was just repeating what he had said before. Not to mention he still was failing to address what actually bothered Anima. Due to this, she turned to face towards the exit door and pushed it open before walking through it and closing it behind her. Perhaps she'd come back here later to draw, when she could be sure it would be empty again. Anima walked away from the conservatory, wiping a few tears from her reddened face. Truthfully, it could have been worse. It certainly could have been much better, though.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Jake was about to call for her to come back but decided not to. What ever. It's not like being friends with some mute girl is gonna affect my status. He thought gloomily, but guilt still clung on to him. Then why do I feel bad? He gave a sigh and started picking the petals off the flower that was left on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For you my dear.   For you my dear. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For you my dear.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2