Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

First encounters (Dorm 307)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8797

First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:11 pm

He had prepared for the question that was upcoming since he had neglected asking what in the world I.E.D. means. Although he did this so it wouldn't be a pain it looked like she had seen through what he was trying to do. "You caught me, I have no clue what I.E.D. means" She had added for future reference when she had said it was okay to ask so it might have something to do to affect him. Learning about this his mood immediately dropped since he disliked annoying people. Even with the drop in mood he had still kept his smile on not showing his displeased mood. 'I mean this could be an interesting thing instead of an annoying thing... Hopefully.' "So, What does I.E.D stand for?"

Last edited by Jake the halls on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Beata Bucks : 9554

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:14 pm

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder," Sam said slowly. She took the card out of her back pocket and read off of it. "It's a behavioural disorder characterized by explosive and impulsive outbursts of anger, often to the point of rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand." She slid it back into her pocket with an uncomfortable shrug. "It shouldn't worry you too much. I'm just telling you so you know that if I get really angry for seemingly no reason it's not your fault. Usually. Do with this information what you will, but you're stuck with me, so you're going to have to learn to deal with it, I guess. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:00 pm

'Intermittent Explosive Disorder. Sounds like a pain and a half' Harrison had heard about what this IED of hers stood for and it sounded annoying for him. 'Explosive out bursts of anger, to the point of rage, on a telekinetic... Yup, definitely a pain' He was going to be at this dorm for a long time so he to accept the fact. He had thought about what could he do to make this less annoying. He had then stared at his right hand and looked like he was waiting for something to happen. "So tell me, do you often use your powers when you go into this state?" He had thought about ways to minimize the damage she would cause if this was the case. 'Restricting her movement?' He had thought of this but then realized that for his own gift he doesn't need to move to activate, and that he disliked using his powers directly on someone. 'Teleporting her outside?' There could be less valuable things damaged outside than in. 'What a pain' While his thoughts were less than nice he still had that smile to hide his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Samantha eyes narrowed slightly. "Sometimes. Cups or things made of glass might break, but usually nothing more than that. I've had practice with this, you know, I've been diagnosed since I was six." She thought about the incident that had happened when she was 15, and decided it would be unnecessary to mention it. She sighed. Although she had said it was okay to push her to ask questions about the whole thing, she could tell they were beginning to enter 'judgy' territory. Most people did eventually, and she knew it would be a matter of time until her roommates could get used to her. But Sam was tired from the long trip and hadn't eaten since the food they had given her on the plane- the loud growl from her stomach at that moment evidence of her hunger. She didn't exactly feel like dealing with this at the moment, although she knew she had to mention it sooner or later.

"Anything else?" she asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:07 pm

'Cups huh?' Harrison had misjudged the extent of her rage and gift. Hearing that she had only broke cups in the past is a good sign for him. "Ah, this has only happened once before but, since you brought that up.There is a big chance that when I do too much I lose control and may very well destroy this dorm... among other things. Only happened once before, so don't worry" Since they were going to be living together he had to get this out about the limits of his power. He had said 'among other things' in a low sound as to not freak them out about who they were living with. After finish saying so he had heard a growl luckily not from himself but from Samantha, reminding him of his hunger. "No, nothing else, I plan to unpack later so I am actually debating where to go for food, you seem hungry care to join me?" He had thought although her rage only destroyed cups or glass she still is a telekinetic and he should probably try and not get her mad.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Hearing that someone else actually had trouble controlling their ability besides her made Samantha relax a little bit more. She managed a small smile, agreeing with a nod. "Yeah, I'm feeling kind of hungry myself. Do you know the way down to the cafeteria? I seem to always been getting lost around here."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:18 pm

"Yes I do." Knowing the area is something that was pretty typical for Harrison to do because of his gift. Due to this he had remembered the layout of the school after he got settled in the initiate dorm room. "Just excuse me for a second." He had left them to go into his room and grabbed a pocket watch that is identical to the one hanging from the frame and placed it in his pocket along with a couple of things.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Samantha quickly went into her room to grab her small handbag with her wallet inside, just in case there was a need to pay for something. She was pretty sure there was some kind of food plan, but sometimes they had stuff that was for extra. She slung the strap over her shoulder and went over to the dorm room door. "Lead the way," she said.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Having finished grabbing what he needed he had lead them towards the cafeteria. Since he could feel himself being hungry and remembered Samantha's stomach growl he had decided to take the shortest route instead of taking a few detours like he would normally. On the way there he had remembered her stomach grow which then brought a smile to his face. "Oh, I hope you don't mind but, how much of a telekinetic are you?" He had asked this since he wanted to get there fast with his gift but, he had someone else so he had wanted to start some small talk. As he finished asking he had brought up his hand and pulled some of the surrounding snow to make a snowball floating above his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:12 pm

"I have the basics down," Samantha said, copying his movements and taking snow from the ground to make a snowball telekinetically. "Levitation, push and pull, all that. I haven't tried it but I could probably do that Darth Vader choke-hold thing," she added, smirking. "Besides that I've been working on some more advanced moves. Most of them are pretty destructive, so it's not so much learning the techniques as it is controlling them." She moved her hand in a circular motion, the snowball mirroring the movement above her palm. (Do you want to start a topic in the Cafeteria or do you want me to do it?)
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:00 pm

"That Darth Vader choke-hold thing, huh" Harrison knew what she was talking about but he still found it funny how she tried to say that move. "Well when you can move things with just using your mind controlling it usually the first part" He had then placed the snowball off to the side along with three other snowballs, then expanded to make a decent sized snowman. "The cafeteria is along here" He had gestured her to move right so that they would get there quicker. Harrison would usually find a place where he can just jump through instead of walking around. Due to her being with him he thought that this would probably be fine.

OOC: You can make it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First encounters (Dorm 307)   First encounters (Dorm 307) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First encounters (Dorm 307)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2