Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

My Favorite Place [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11566

My Favorite Place [open] Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:49 pm

The forest was certainly one of Erin's most favorite spots on campus. There was just so much nature, she couldn't keep herself away. It was typically quiet and away from all of the people that made campus just feel so busy. There was a reason she loved seeing her grandparents in the country when she lived in Ireland and this feeling of calm was it. Skipping through the trees barefoot, she looked up at the branches above her, watching as the last of the leaves on the trees began to fall to make way for the coming winter months. With the sun shining overhead, it was the perfect day to just sit and relax.

Spotting a small clearing up ahead, the Irish girl quickly made her way to it, stopping next to one of the tall trees and sitting against it with a plop. Putting her hands behind her head as she stretched her legs out to relax, she looked around to see nothing but trees in every direction. Perfect. "Nothing like breathing in nature!" she said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9323

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Louis walked into the forest. After a long day of school work and crap, it was nice to get out an about. He cam across a girl not to far into the woods and didn't know whether to say hello or not. "Ya. It's really nice." He said, hoping he didn't surprise her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Unfortunately, that was the case. Louis had caught her off guard somehow, but thankfully not too much. Sucking in sharply, she sat up to where she was looking right at the boy that just walked up. When she realized he was another student, she relaxed and laughed at herself for being so surprised. "You like the forest too?" she asked, her accent heavy. "It's my favorite place to be. There's no one here and I can do whatever I want! And the air is so fresh!" she took in a deep breath, exhaling loudly before brushing her hair out of her face and jumping back up to her feet, the cold ground feeling fantastic on her skin. "It's like being back home without the clouds."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 pm

"Exactly." He smiled and sat down on a large tree stump. The boy gave a quick whistle and soon, the Blue Jay came flying onto his shoulder. "I don't mean to sound rude, but I haven't seen you around Beata." He said softly. "I'm Louis by the way. Nice to meat you. I mean, even if it was by accident in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:54 pm

She watched carefully as he whistled and called the blue jay to him. It was really neat to see. She loved watching other people with powers. She actually felt somewhat normal here. Well, except for the fact that her power was still very weird and invading. Everyone she's told with the exception of one other person has been creeped out by it. Walking closer to Louis, she stuck her hand out to shake his hand. "Erin. Pleasure to meet you too! I haven't been at Beata long. Maybe a couple of months. It's hard getting used to things around here."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:22 pm

"I haven't actually been here that long either." He shook her hand. "Sorry if I'm not very interesting." He gave a small chuckle.

ooc-how can we make this interesting?jw//shot
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:34 pm

OOC: That's a great question... I've always sucked at actually having plots for topics...

"Well, I wouldn't know! I only just met ya!" she said with a giggle as she folded her hands behind her back. After a few moments, though, her hands quickly moved to where they were on her hips. "So what brings you to the forest? Usually people don't dwell in my sanctuary," she told him with a playful voice. Obviously she didn't own the trees, but she felt like she was the only one that spent a considerable amount of time here. Anyone else kind of felt like outsiders.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:11 am

"Well, this is were most of my friends are." He patted the blue jay softly on the head, hoping he didn't sound like a total loner.

Last edited by Icicle on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:59 pm

"Your friends? Cool!" she responded, a smile growing bigger on her face. She took a few moments to speak again, using that time to simply watch Louis and the bird. "I'm guessing you speak to animals?" she said impulsively. "I guess this is the best place for it."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:34 pm

"Ya." He said, a bit ashamed of his power and lack of human friends. "It's no good for battle, but I've learned so much from the forest and its critters." Louis smiled. "What's your power?" The blonde said as he patted the trunk next to him, inviting her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Skipping over, she gladly accepted his offer and plopped down next to him, taking a moment to look around before he had asked about her power. Suddenly, she clammed up. "I.. Uh..." It took her a moment to get the confidence to tell him. No one responded well to her ability, so she was a bit reluctant to say anymore. Her gaze shifting to the ground, she took a moment, pushing her hair behind her right ear. "I can, um... Possession. I have the power to possess living things. Weird right?" she laughed nervously, hoping he would brush past it and laugh along.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:59 pm

"That's not weird, that's cool." He said honestly. "I mean, you could potentially control peoples powers, right? That's pretty cool if you ask me." Louis liked the thought of controlling people, though couldn't think of what he would use it for.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Honestly, that completely surprised the autumn. She had figured that everyone hated her power because of what she could do, but he didn't seem all that fazed. "I... actually haven't thought about that," she replied, her expression changing to complete surprise and then wonder. "I mean, I haven't tried to possess anyone. I can look through the eyes of bugs, but that's about it. I'm glad you think it's cool though! Others... really haven't thought that way..."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:47 pm

"Well, what's the point of having a power if you never use it?" Louis said softly. "I mean, they have no reason to think of it as a bad thing. There are plenty powers here that could be classified as "bad", but your's is unique." The blonde smiled, hoping his words encouraged the girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:22 pm

It did put a smile on her face, even if it was just for a moment. Her eyes shifted to the ground again as her face turned a light shade of pink under the freckles that decorated her skin. Kicking her feet around in front of her like a little girl, she giggled for a moment. "Oh, well thank you. That's nice to hear. I guess it's just.. invasion of privacy? Doesn't matter." With a quick shrug, she jumped to her feet again with a big grin crossing her face. "How about we go on a little adventure?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Place [open]   My Favorite Place [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Place [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next